June was the hottest June on record in the world

It is impossible for 'the Whole World' to be hot at any point in time.
So? Is there a point somewhere in that steaming pile?

It means that this thread title is political propaganda so alot of scientists can continue to be funded.
Nobody knows what you are babbling about.

Your big , special point appears to be that an average global temperature does not mean everywhere on earth had that same temp at the same time.

Congratulations, you just passed a 6th grade math quiz.

The solution to 'climate change' is massive tax increases am I right libs.
No, the solution is to take less fixed carbon out of the ground and add less of it to our planet's carbon cycle.

How do you propose we accomplish this?

The goal is to reduce the amount of CO2 in the carbon cycle.

Stop using the sequestered carbon resources, or sequester the carbon ourselves, or a combination of both.

It means that this thread title is political propaganda so alot of scientists can continue to be funded.

Your big , special point appears to be that an average global temperature does not mean everywhere on earth had that same temp at the same time.

Congratulations, consider yourself indoctrinated!

Or, as normal peope who get good grades in school say, "educated".

Indoctrination is as close to an education that you'll ever have.

Indoctrination is as close to an education that you'll ever have.
Ah yes, let the whining begin. I suppose thats all you have left in your toolbox, since you are in the wrong side of science and history. Let the crybabying begin...

No, the solution is to take less fixed carbon out of the ground and add less of it to our planet's carbon cycle.

We could build more nuke plants....but liberal twats are more afraid of nuclear power than they are of CO2.

Alaska hit a record of 90 degrees last week. I don't think it ever hit 90 anywhere in Alaska.

Meanwhile 2,000 miles directly south of Alaska its cold and raining and summer has yet to arrive and its July 15th. :itsok:
Weird! It's almost as if, when scientists use the world "global", they are referring to the whole world, not just tiny patches of it. Can this be right?!?!

Duhhh....

If the snowflakes are worried about Alaska weather they can jump into the Bearing Sea and tell us how warm the water is.

It is one thing to argue if mankind has anything to do with it, but to deny that the climate is changing at all is fucking stupid.

We could build more nuke plants....but liberal twats are more afraid of nuclear power than they are of CO2.

The libs don't even want wind farms or solar farms anymore because...the environment, the desert (fill in the blank species), it blocks our ocean view. Those freaks are insane.

It is one thing to argue if mankind has anything to do with it, but to deny that the climate is changing at all is fucking stupid.

The climate has been changing for over 4 billion years. Don't worry another mass extinction will happen and kill off all the humans then you leftist will be happy.

I don't deny warming, I deny my money from liberal asshats such as yourself.

Learn the difference. Why would anyone give money to people whose solution is to fuck everyone in the ass? Lefties should learn some marketing.

Learn the difference. Why would anyone give money to people whose solution is to fuck everyone in the ass? Lefties should learn some marketing.

once again your limited IQ and partisan mind thinks that everyone that understand the climate is changing wants to tax you out of your money. And again you project this dumb fucking shit on to me.

I am not a Dem, I do not support cap and trade or the new green deal or any other government ran fix.

We need to prepare for the changes, we need to accept that it is going to happen and work to use it to our advantage as much as possible.

The folks in the Ag industry thankfully have moved past your ignorant partisan bickering and are making sure they can survive the changes.

I just read this article the other day about how entire ecosystems have shifted more than 300 miles north in less than 50 years. I will see if I can find it.

In my neck of the woods they have been installing irrigation and tiling as fast as they can afford to due to the changing rain patterns.

Here is the article...U.S. ecosystems shifting hundreds of miles north

once again your limited IQ and partisan mind thinks that everyone that understand the climate is changing wants to tax you out of your money. And again you project this dumb fucking shit on to me.

I am not a Dem, I do not support cap and trade or the new green deal or any other government ran fix.

We need to prepare for the changes, we need to accept that it is going to happen and work to use it to our advantage as much as possible.

The folks in the Ag industry thankfully have moved past your ignorant partisan bickering and are making sure they can survive the changes.

I just read this article the other day about how entire ecosystems have shifted more than 300 miles north in less than 50 years. I will see if I can find it.

In my neck of the woods they have been installing irrigation and tiling as fast as they can afford to due to the changing rain patterns.

Here is the article...U.S. ecosystems shifting hundreds of miles north

Golfing Gator, you have no business telling anyone that they are low IQ.The only way I would be surprised if I didn't have double your number, is if you somehow managed to get a zero in an IQ test, which is generally not possible but you will find a way.

As for the ecosystem shifting here or there, it seems like with your low IQ, you even failed to read what I said. I said I would not be giving any money to these morons.

What is worse than the ecosystem shifting by 300 miles?

The ecosystem shiftting and me being poorer so that some moronic leftist could virtue signal more about how he is going to save the world, while pissing the money on some silly consumer items, the reason we are in trouble. Come back when you have a proposal that benefits me, not yourself.

Last edited:
Golfing Gator, you have no business telling anyone that they are low IQ.The only way I would be surprised if I didn't have at least double your number, is if you somehow managed to get a zero in an IQ test, which is generally not possible but you will find a way.

you are a mindless partisan sheep. I would be surprised if your IQ was double that of my dog.

As for the ecosystem shifting here or there, it seems like with your low IQ, you even failed to read what I said. I said I would not be giving any money to these morons.

What is worse than the ecosystem shifting by 300 miles?

The ecosystem shiftting and me being poorer so that some moronic leftist could virtue signal more about how he is going to save the world. Come back when you have a proposal that benefits me, not yourself.

I am not asking for your fucking money, I am asking you to quit making it about money and quit making it a partisan issue. The planet does not give a fuck about R vs D. Your entire life revolves around R vs D.

This will blow your tiny little mind, but not everything is political.

Forum List

Back