June Federal Background checks for gun purchases...highest ever for June...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yes....we do already have background checks...which only law abiding people are affected by......criminals avoid them by having people who can pass them buy their guns...or they steal them...

June 2015 NICS Checks Highest Ever. Gun Sales Surge or the New Normal - The Truth About Guns

“The June 2015 NSSF-adjusted National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS) figure of 886,825 is the highest June on record for the 17-year-old system,” the National Shooting Sports Foundation reports, “with an increase of 10.1 percent compared to the June 2014 NSSF-adjusted NICS figure of 805,571.” This astounding number of NICS checks number – which doesn’t include background checks for concealed carry licenses doesn’t necessarily indicate that gun sales have started surge. But . . .

it’s an excellent indication that the U.S. firearms market isn’t declining. At all.

While the civilian disarmament industrial complex and their mainstream media anti-gun agitprop enablers and would have you believe that the post-Newtown surge is down to OFWGs buying more and more guns, it’s more than likely that the increasing number of women buyers (now 30% of total sales) and younger shooters entering the market and, presumably, returning (as new gun buyers are wont to do), are keeping sales strong.

I think the tide will soon turn against the criminal element in this country. And it won't be through the efforts of law enforcement, but through the vigilance of the lawfully-armed citizenry.

I thought all you cowards have bought all the guns up by now? I guess the Chinese are once again busy cranking up something for america's cowards...guns and confederate fuckin flags oh and of course beaver hooch buttons

I thought all you cowards have bought all the guns up by now? I guess the Chinese are once again busy cranking up something for america's cowards...guns and confederate fuckin flags oh and of course beaver hooch buttons

Law abiding African-Americans are and should be buying firearms and getting conceal carry permits.

african americans1.png

Why?

She was shot 4 times, and still fought back.

Arriving home after a double shift, Paris Ainsworth was ambushed in her own driveway by two thugs that wanted to do her harm.

“If I wouldn’t have had my gun I would be dead today.”

10 years ago, a mugger hit her in the head with a pistol and left her shaken. She decided to get her concealed carry permit a few years after and is happy she did.

Watch the video below and read the full story here.

Woman survives shootout.png

Detroit grandmother saved by her concealed carry permit Concealed Nation

Last edited:
I thought all you cowards have bought all the guns up by now? I guess the Chinese are once again busy cranking up something for america's cowards...guns and confederate * flags oh and of course beaver hooch buttons

keyboard-warrior_o_351212.jpg

Tell us more how tuff you are little pinko?

Real people buy ammo, and keyboards are pounded by pinkos.
Who will win in the end?

Law abiding African-Americans are and should be buying firearms and getting conceal carry permits.

View attachment 43996

Why?

She was shot 4 times, and still fought back.

Arriving home after a double shift, Paris Ainsworth was ambushed in her own driveway by two thugs that wanted to do her harm.

“If I wouldn’t have had my gun I would be dead today.”

10 years ago, a mugger hit her in the head with a pistol and left her shaken. She decided to get her concealed carry permit a few years after and is happy she did.

Watch the video below and read the full story here.

View attachment 43997

Detroit grandmother saved by her concealed carry permit Concealed Nation

As tow up as this black bitch looks, she could easily been mistaken for a full grown big breast turkey, hell, if it wasn't for the blonde hair, I'd a shot her too.

If more guns = more crime...
How is it that the number of guns goes up every year while gun-related crime declines?

I doubt gun ownership turns people into criminals...

That said, gun sales are up, but ownership I believe is down. Just the same few people getting more guns each year.

Forum List

Back