July was yet another record hottest based on the nasa data set!

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
http://data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/tabledata_v3/GLB.Ts+dSST.txt

We want .75c based on the giss data for July.

Japan also had the hottest July!!!!! My area of western Oregon also had the Hottest July! ;)

post-1853-0-63244100-1439559215.png

Ever checked out all their corrections after they broadcast their supposed findings? Notice it is brought to their attention by others, not their own analysis? How much goes undetected? Etc., etc, etc.

That data looks to be rising 0.3C in 36 years. The total warming has been 0.9C since the beginning of the last century. So... what hiatus?

So, to repeat for the nth time... the EPA intends to implement policy that will shutter industries, lay off millions, and cost trillions of dollars in order that the U.S. alone would shoulder the burden of lowering mean global temperature by .018 degrees celsius by the year 2065. :lol:

• Banned
Last edited:
http://data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/tabledata_v3/GLB.Ts+dSST.txt

We want .75c based on the giss data for July.

Japan also had the hottest July!!!!! My area of western Oregon also had the Hottest July! ;)

post-1853-0-63244100-1439559215.png
was it hotter then July 1302?

That July was a bitch

Get back to me if you can refute my claim .....

Based on global proxie data I'd say yes. ;) Alaska and western North America was cooler even during the mewp.
Phony data, guestiments give me the actual temperature of July 1302 in now New York , USA....
To a tenth of a degree.

omg, WE are going to die

Sad,,,no we're not going to die, but we really did see the hottest July in a few thousand years. ;) I find our planet interesting,,I feel sad that you don't!

no you don't. You only take WHAT this government feeds you. sorry Matt I don't find this interesting. We are in the climate months. they call SUMMER. in case anyone needed to be reminded.

omg, WE are going to die

Sad,,,no we're not going to die, but we really did see the hottest July in a few thousand years. ;) I find our planet interesting,,I feel sad that you don't!

no you don't. You only take WHAT this government feeds you. sorry Matt I don't find this interesting. We are in the climate months. they call SUMMER. in case anyone needed to be reminded.

And as high temperatures go we are way below what should be happening with a moderate El Nino...

omg, WE are going to die

1. I know it is summer ;)
2. I find it sad that you'd insult tens of thousands of scientist that work hard to collect this data from all over the world.
3. Where is your network of meteorological data to support that it is all a fraud?

It isn't like the otherside has better.

Do I feel that we have many holes in our understanding of our climate? Of course I do...That is why I am a skeptic and believe that the warming will be a lot less then most.

Hottest July On Record Keeps 2015 On Track To Crush 2014 For Hottest Year

NASA reports this was the hottest July on record. So we are now in “bet the mortgage” territory that 2015 will be the hottest year in NASA’s 125-year temperature record.

In fact, 2015 is likely to crush the previous record — 2014 — probably by a wide margin, especially since one of the strongest El Niños in 50 years is adding to the strong underlying global warming trend.

http://thinkprogress...st-year-record/

GISTEMP-July-2015.jpg

Makes sense since we're having very nearly a super nino!

Looks like we are in for at least a couple more 90+ days this coming week. East side gets any more dry lightning, with sustained winds, their fire fighting ability is going to be completely overwhelmed.

July was bad, good chance that August and September are going to be worse.

Forum List

Back