Julian Castro: Women Can't Afford Tampons So They Can't Go To Work

You don't give a crap about the poor Joe, let's be honest.

Tell me one thing you did to help the poor this week, with your time, money, energy and resources, and let's compare and contrast.

I worked very hard this week and paid my taxes... That's what I did. And I didn't whine about it like a little bitch like you do.

I also don't pretend I'm making a difference by picking up a ladle at a soup kitchen once a year like you Christian Phonies do.

In other words, you did NOTHING, and that’s all you ever intend to do, you fucking hypocrite.

You want them to become citizens because then they can benefit from "someone else's charity", not yours. I give my own money, AFTER taxes, and my own time, but don't think they should break into our country illegally because that's unjust to those already here.

You see, there you go, using the wonderful rhetoric of the racist.. "illegally" "break in".

These people come here because they want to make a better life for their children... Just like my Grandparents did when they came here trying to get away from Hitler.

They are willing to do the most awful jobs that most of us don't want to do, for a pittance..

But don't worry, once in a while, you pick up a ladle and give them soup, and feel better about yourself.

I have the moral highground and you know it, Joe. I also have the winning position with the American electorate

Um... no. Trump didn't win because he hated Mexicans... He won because a lot of people wanted to give the middle finger to the establishment and didn't think it through.

The fact that you spend so much time hating on poor people who have so much less than you speaks volumes about your "morals".
They did break in-the guards at the border make that clear. How many of these "fine" people say"I'll go back and do it right.or let the person who applied ahead of me go first"? NONE. That's why I and others like me will never accept them, be they Mexican, Chinese, or Norwegian. Better life sure-at who's expense? Not yours so you don't care-tell that to an Angel Mom. You are selfish!

I like how libtards love to spend everybody elses money.

It's not spending anybody's money, it's vote buying which Democrats try to do every election.

Remember the provision in Commie Care that stated employers must carry birth control on their medical plans? Vote buying.

While the medications I take are essential to live, DumBama wasn't worried about people like us, because we don't represent a large enough voting block. Instead of doing something for people that need these expensive medications, he pushed through birth control to get the younger and middle-aged women to support him. That gave us Sandra Flukeoff.

This year to buy the votes of younger and middle-aged people is free college, and the elimination of college debt to people who are paying for their degree.

This is Peak 2019 Feminism....I hope. Used to be that we could have female biological processes and still work, see. Then we became snowflakes and women call off work for cramps and yadda yadda.

But now we can't budget for $5.00 of feminine products a month or whatever it might be generic. Heaven forfend that women figure this out, be accountable, etc.

That's too difficult. Better to whine and complain that you can't go to work or school.

If another World War comes, we're doomed. An army of snowflakes will get nothing done. Maybe this was the plan, I don't know.

Every day, people are forced to choose between going to school or work, or staying home because they can’t afford the menstrual products they need. Pads, tampons and cups should be available tax-free, across the nation. #NationalPeriodDay

Julián Castro on Twitter

You claim to be a woman living in the USA and yet you don't know the cost of Tampons? Another Russian poster is unmasked.

Oh... good point.

This Is The Price Of Your Period

It's not spending anybody's money, it's vote buying which Democrats try to do every election.

Remember the provision in Commie Care that stated employers must carry birth control on their medical plans? Vote buying.

While the medications I take are essential to live, DumBama wasn't worried about people like us, because we don't represent a large enough voting block. Instead of doing something for people that need these expensive medications, he pushed through birth control to get the younger and middle-aged women to support him. That gave us Sandra Flukeoff.

This year to buy the votes of younger and middle-aged people is free college, and the elimination of college debt to people who are paying for their degree.

Sounds like you did a bad job of advocating your needs, then.

Family planning is an essential function of health care... Usually, most plans dont have a problem covering it, because they save money. $300 in Family planning is a lot cheaper than a $3000 live birth or a lifetime of pediatric coverage..

The only ones who were upset about it were the religious nuts.

Meanwhile, I don't see a compelling need to pay money to keep you around.. other than the joy I get mocking you.

(ACA had a lot of provisions for reducing medication costs, but it's not like anyone is ready to take on big Pharma).

In other words, you did NOTHING, and that’s all you ever intend to do, you fucking hypocrite.

Nope, it's not in my job description... that's the thing. When it's in my job description, I'll care about it.

that has nothing to do with what policy should be. I mean, I could give all my disposable income to buying tampons for poor ladies.. but that would still leave 99.9% of poor ladies without tampons.

This is Peak 2019 Feminism....I hope. Used to be that we could have female biological processes and still work, see. Then we became snowflakes and women call off work for cramps and yadda yadda.

But now we can't budget for $5.00 of feminine products a month or whatever it might be generic. Heaven forfend that women figure this out, be accountable, etc.

Sweet Sue has no idea what it's like to be really poor.

or held in cages at the border without 'supplies'. but hey - if it ain't her, then why should she care?
You cared less when it happened under Obama. So cruise on hypocrite.

That's because no matter how many times you run this lie, we're going to tell you that Obama was NOT doing the same thing at all. Not even close.

This is all you fools have left now that the illegality of the Trump Administration has been confessed to by Trump and Mulvaney. "But Obama". It's not working. The people are turning on Trump utterly.

The reversal of the Trump Doral decision is proof positive that Dumb Donald is now running scared.
Dream on, Alice.

They did break in-the guards at the border make that clear. How many of these "fine" people say"I'll go back and do it right.or let the person who applied ahead of me go first"? NONE. That's why I and others like me will never accept them, be they Mexican, Chinese, or Norwegian. Better life sure-at who's expense? Not yours so you don't care-tell that to an Angel Mom. You are selfish!

Okay, got to break down this bit of crazy.

Why does an angel mom get more consideration than someone who was shot or killed by a citizen with a gun or is shitty at driving?

The fact is, when you have a problem this pervasive, it's because the system is broken, not the people.

Our immigration laws favor SKILLED labor. We have lots of need for unskilled labor, but most Americans don't want to gut chickens or clean toilets or sew clothing in a sweat shop.

Nature abhors a vacuum, my friend. If you go to the KFC, you'll enjoy that meal, but the person who killed, gutted and prepped that chicken probably wasn't here "legally".

upload_2019-10-20_9-45-51.jpeg

That's too difficult. Better to whine and complain that you can't go to work or school.

If another World War comes, we're doomed. An army of snowflakes will get nothing done. Maybe this was the plan, I don't know.

Every day, people are forced to choose between going to school or work, or staying home because they can’t afford the menstrual products they need. Pads, tampons and cups should be available tax-free, across the nation. #NationalPeriodDay

Julián Castro on Twitter

You claim to be a woman living in the USA and yet you don't know the cost of Tampons? Another Russian poster is unmasked.
Then that would make them a man with a mental disorder.

Not all women buy tampons, DL. A lot of women have Male Equipment

Julián Castro on Twitter

Then that would make them a man with a mental disorder.

Not all women buy tampons, DL. A lot of women have Male Equipment

Julián Castro on Twitter

Theres a "National; period day" now. I guess. Or just a weird hashtag by weirder people. You cant argue with liberals in all their nonsense. It just overpowers like a wave. They just have to be ignored because they arent really sentient beings.

Damn Joe! I agree with much of that. I guess you learned a little from your third grade education.

However the Ds aren’t blameless, as you think. They had much to do with income inequality. Your two Messiahs, Ears and Clintons, were all about enriching the rich and themselves.

Again, this is why I don't talk to Libertarian Children...

The problem I described happened because the Koch brothers convinced the GOP (and to a lesser degree the Democrats) that government should side with the rich and corporations instead of workers and consumers.
Silly.

You think the D Party is the progressive party. It’s not. It is the party of the billionaires. Hillary and Ears exemplify this perfectly.

Correct. Last election, Hillary raised a record amount of campaign contributions, but the sheep don't understand the homeless and poor didn't have that kind of loot to support her campaign.

The most well known wealthy people in this country are all leftists. But somehow, the puppet masters were able to convince their followers that it's Republicans who are in bed with the rich people, and not them.

Why does an angel mom get more consideration than someone who was shot or killed by a citizen with a gun or is shitty at driving?

Because the death an Angle mom suffered could have been prevented, and the other deaths not. I don't know if the next murderer is down the street from me or two cities away. You can't prevent people doing bad things. However if we kept these immigrants out of this country the way it should be, no American would have to suffer a death in the family because of some worthless foreigner.

Sounds like you did a bad job of advocating your needs, then.

Family planning is an essential function of health care... Usually, most plans dont have a problem covering it, because they save money. $300 in Family planning is a lot cheaper than a $3000 live birth or a lifetime of pediatric coverage..

The only ones who were upset about it were the religious nuts.

Meanwhile, I don't see a compelling need to pay money to keep you around.. other than the joy I get mocking you.

(ACA had a lot of provisions for reducing medication costs, but it's not like anyone is ready to take on big Pharma).

Like most of the Commie Care, it obviously failed. You dopes on the left think that some leftist politician gives a crap whether you have healthier coverage or not, affordable prescriptions or not, or even tampons.

Democrat politicians don't enact policy for the benefit of the people, they enact policy that benefits their party and Big Brother. If insurance companies really believe that BS you posted above, they would have a birth control mandate, and not the government. Again, vote buying is the only reason.

I truly am amazed at how inept the left believe women and blacks really are. There’s nothing more elitist then a have telling a have not the have not’s life experiences. Such condescending folks they really are.

Julián Castro on Twitter
I literally can't go to work..I am losing my ability to walk and the mass majority of employers see this as a problem for hiring...

I truly am amazed at how inept the left believe women and blacks really are. There’s nothing more elitist then a have telling a have not the have not’s life experiences. Such condescending folks they really are.
How many black presidents in the Republican party as of now?

Are you homeless, Comrade?

Half of California is, (and Newsom is dedicated to getting that to 95%) so I could see the women who are homeless struggling. But no more than with deodorant or any other hygiene product.

Are you homeless, Comrade?

Half of California is, (and Newsom is dedicated to getting that to 95%) so I could see the women who are homeless struggling. But no more than with deodorant or any other hygiene product.
The governor is creating gentrification? I hardly think so..

Forum List

Back