Julian Castro: Women Can't Afford Tampons So They Can't Go To Work

This is Peak 2019 Feminism....I hope. Used to be that we could have female biological processes and still work, see. Then we became snowflakes and women call off work for cramps and yadda yadda.

But now we can't budget for $5.00 of feminine products a month or whatever it might be generic. Heaven forfend that women figure this out, be accountable, etc.

That's too difficult. Better to whine and complain that you can't go to work or school.

If another World War comes, we're doomed. An army of snowflakes will get nothing done. Maybe this was the plan, I don't know.

Every day, people are forced to choose between going to school or work, or staying home because they can’t afford the menstrual products they need. Pads, tampons and cups should be available tax-free, across the nation. #NationalPeriodDay

Julián Castro on Twitter
Lol
Yep,

Political correctness makes people fucking retarded

"What's a tampon?" - "Michelle" Obama

Harsh dude...just harsh.
If he only knew...

gettyimages-610100774-1544120257.jpg

How could any of us older folks forget the Women's lib movement? What they taught was that men were worthless. All a woman needs a man for is a sperm donor. Women should not be subservient to their male counterpart. A real woman doesn't need any man around. They can raise their children just fine without them. Get rid of those men in your lives.

Well the Democrats won that battle. We have less people getting married today, and more single-parent homes, particularly in the black community. Single parent households are directly related to poverty, yet the Democrats blame Republicans for people still being poor today.

Okay, that has very little to do with Feminism.

Most people don't get married today because there's no real benefit from it. You aren't married, you've said. Did a feminist keep you from getting married?

Point is, we don't have poor people because of a lack of marriage. We have poverty because the top 1% controls 43% of the wealth...
Owns the wealth. Their wealth that they earned or inherited. Libtards and their wealth envy.

How could any of us older folks forget the Women's lib movement? What they taught was that men were worthless. All a woman needs a man for is a sperm donor. Women should not be subservient to their male counterpart. A real woman doesn't need any man around. They can raise their children just fine without them. Get rid of those men in your lives.

Well the Democrats won that battle. We have less people getting married today, and more single-parent homes, particularly in the black community. Single parent households are directly related to poverty, yet the Democrats blame Republicans for people still being poor today.

Okay, that has very little to do with Feminism.

Most people don't get married today because there's no real benefit from it. You aren't married, you've said. Did a feminist keep you from getting married?

Point is, we don't have poor people because of a lack of marriage. We have poverty because the top 1% controls 43% of the wealth...
Owns the wealth. Their wealth that they earned or inherited. Libtards and their wealth envy.

The left has this belief that we live in a bubble. Within our bubble, there is only so much money. Therefore when one has too much money, that's the reason otter's have too little.

In the mind of a leftist, the people with too little or not enough is certainly no fault of theirs, it's the fault of the people they hate the most, the wealthy.

Correct. Last election, Hillary raised a record amount of campaign contributions, but the sheep don't understand the homeless and poor didn't have that kind of loot to support her campaign.

The most well known wealthy people in this country are all leftists. But somehow, the puppet masters were able to convince their followers that it's Republicans who are in bed with the rich people, and not them.

Okay, let's look at this list of wealthy people..

richest-list-2010.jpg

You can argue Bill Gates and Warren Buffet are liberals. But the Koch Brothers aren't. Neither is Christy Walton. Larry Ellison I had to look up, he mostly supports Republicans...
Koch bros are libertarian. They support OPEN BORDERS

Correct. Last election, Hillary raised a record amount of campaign contributions, but the sheep don't understand the homeless and poor didn't have that kind of loot to support her campaign.

The most well known wealthy people in this country are all leftists. But somehow, the puppet masters were able to convince their followers that it's Republicans who are in bed with the rich people, and not them.

richest-list-2010.jpg

You can argue Bill Gates and Warren Buffet are liberals. But the Koch Brothers aren't. Neither is Christy Walton. Larry Ellison I had to look up, he mostly supports Republicans...

More neocon than libertarian. They support open borders (or did, David is dead) for cheap labor. They also supported Bush wars and Biden corruption. They funded Mitt Romney, both for president and for his carpet bagging senate seat.

What I find amazing is how the left sticks up for such a belief. If left to their hands, what wouldn't we depend on government for?

So far they provide and what they want:

Government provide daycare for your children.
Government provide food for you and your children.
Government provide housing.
Government provide medical care.
Government provide energy.
Government provide free college.
Government provide laws for weirdos in dresses to go into female facilities.
Government provide birth control.
Government provide retirement.

Now, they support government providing tampons. When is toilet paper and paper towels going to be the responsibility of the federal government too?

richest-list-2010.jpg

More neocon than libertarian. They support open borders (or did, David is dead) for cheap labor. They also supported Bush wars and Biden corruption. They funded Mitt Romney, both for president and for his carpet bagging senate seat.
They describe THEMSELVES as libertarian. I'll listen to them.

David H. Koch was the Libertarian Party's vice-presidential candidate in 1980. He advocated for the abolition of Social Security, the FBI, the CIA, and public schools. Koch put $500,000 of his own money into the race, and he and Ed Clark, his presidential running mate, won 1.1% of the vote

richest-list-2010.jpg

They describe THEMSELVES as libertarian. I'll listen to them.

I prefer deeds.

Nazi Piloshiti said she is defending the Constitution with impeachment over a lie about some "whistle blower" that never existed.

This is Peak 2019 Feminism....I hope. Used to be that we could have female biological processes and still work, see. Then we became snowflakes and women call off work for cramps and yadda yadda.

But now we can't budget for $5.00 of feminine products a month or whatever it might be generic. Heaven forfend that women figure this out, be accountable, etc.

That's too difficult. Better to whine and complain that you can't go to work or school.

If another World War comes, we're doomed. An army of snowflakes will get nothing done. Maybe this was the plan, I don't know.

Every day, people are forced to choose between going to school or work, or staying home because they can’t afford the menstrual products they need. Pads, tampons and cups should be available tax-free, across the nation. #NationalPeriodDay

Julián Castro on Twitter

If tampons keep women home from work imagine how much less effective females are in the military.

Julián Castro on Twitter

You claim to be a woman living in the USA and yet you don't know the cost of Tampons? Another Russian poster is unmasked.

No sweetheart I don't buy generic

The poorest person in America lives better than the vast majority of the rest of the world

Why is that something to be proud of? The fact that we are so wealthy, yet have such poverty to rival third world countries SHOULD be a source of shame.

It's not that we can't fix poverty in this country, it's that we REFUSE to do so.

or held in cages at the border without 'supplies'. but hey - if it ain't her, then why should she care?

This is true. SourSue has a serious empathy gap.

You don't give a crap about the poor Joe, let's be honest.

Tell me one thing you did to help the poor this week, with your time, money, energy and resources, and let's compare and contrast.

An excellent question. Did the hypocrite duck it?

He "worked and paid taxes"

Isn't that a fascinating answer from a Leftist, and most instructive?

Julián Castro on Twitter
I literally can't go to work..I am losing my ability to walk and the mass majority of employers see this as a problem for hiring...

I believe you and I'm sorry. This is why crying about normal bodily functions is such a travesty

The poorest person in America lives better than the vast majority of the rest of the world

Why is that something to be proud of? The fact that we are so wealthy, yet have such poverty to rival third world countries SHOULD be a source of shame.

It's not that we can't fix poverty in this country, it's that we REFUSE to do so.

or held in cages at the border without 'supplies'. but hey - if it ain't her, then why should she care?

This is true. SourSue has a serious empathy gap.

You don't give a crap about the poor Joe, let's be honest.

Tell me one thing you did to help the poor this week, with your time, money, energy and resources, and let's compare and contrast.

An excellent question. Did the hypocrite duck it?

He "worked and paid taxes"

Isn't that a fascinating answer from a Leftist, and most instructive?

He did nothing, and will 'proudly' do nothing; shameless hypocrite that he is.

Only a matter of time before we are told they are contributing to THE global warming and need to be either banned or so expensive that only white left wing elitists can buy them.

Plus, aren't they made from petroleum based products?

I'm old enough to remember when feminism was about female empowerment and not about whining how other people have to buy your inexpensive feminine products

Silly me though, I'm not woke

Well, aside from all the nonsense in that women's lib ideology on its face--I can tell you from what I know personally from teaching thousands of children over 25+ years, the children are not OK with not having dads. The feminists did not get to change God's plan nor basic human functioning.

Women still need men, as men need women, and the children of those unions ABSOLUTELY want to know, love and be loved by their biological parents. Preferably in a married, committed situation.

Only a matter of time before we are told they are contributing to THE global warming and need to be either banned or so expensive that only white left wing elitists can buy them.

Plus, aren't they made from petroleum based products?

I'm old enough to remember when feminism was about female empowerment and not about whining how other people have to buy your inexpensive feminine products

Silly me though, I'm not woke

Well, aside from all the nonsense in that women's lib ideology on its face--I can tell you from what I know personally from teaching thousands of children over 25+ years, the children are not OK with not having dads. The feminists did not get to change God's plan nor basic human functioning.

Women still need men, as men need women, and the children of those unions ABSOLUTELY want to know, love and be loved by their biological parents. Preferably in a married, committed situation.

Absolutely. I live in a very diverse suburb. I listen to our police scanner all the time. Most of the calls our police get are from mothers who can't control their kids once they hit puberty. It got so bad that the city finally passed a law that you cannot call police more than three times a year for a problem that you are the cause of. Our police simply didn't have the time to be surrogate fathers for these single-parent homes. Once you hit that third call, and call police again, you get a charge from the police department that gets assessed to your property tax bill.

Prior to that, police would be at some residences nearly every week, and it just got to be too much of a problem. So now that they can't call the cops every time a kid gets out of hand, the child eventually learns he is in control. He does what he wants when he wants, and the mother can't do a damn thing to him. Then he takes that attitude to him in school, eventually gets kicked out, and then takes that attitude with him regarding police. Eventually he'll end up in prison or getting shot by a cop.

Julián Castro on Twitter
I literally can't go to work..I am losing my ability to walk and the mass majority of employers see this as a problem for hiring...

I believe you and I'm sorry. This is why crying about normal bodily functions is such a travesty
Don't be sorry the majority of women are celebrating since I can't chase them anymore

Forum List

Back