Julian Assange has been arrested

so assange, certainly in fear of his life and well being, can't get asylum.

but 10,000 illegals can demand it and we cave.

lord we're fucked up.

He has been after Democrats for a long time, and its about time.
No he hasn't. His inexplicable posting of Russian hacked emails to influence the election for Trump flies in the face of his stated goals and betrayed the only people in America who would have gone to bat for him. It makes no sense for a man supposedly devoted to press freedom to help Putin and Trump.
he's said time and again the russians did NOT hack the server.

we never got the actual server to check, why is that?

you've got swiss cheese holes in this shit and you still wave it around like the truth and wonder why people giggle at you.

Julian Assange is a criminal.
What law did he violate?

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange arrested at Ecuadorian Embassy in London

Failure to appear.

"WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange was arrested on a 7-year-old warrant early Thursday at the Embassy of Ecuador in London, and is currently being held in a police station."

"The warrant for "failure to appear" in court with regards to a now-closed rape inquiry in Sweden has been active for the past seven years. Police had been unable to arrest him while he held the status of asylum seeker in the Ecuadorian Embassy in London, He had been confined there since 2012."

He betrayed the principals he claimed to represent when he allowed his site to be used by Russian intelligence, he does not have a friend left in the world except Putin and Trump. Now we get to find out what he got in return for letting himself be used by authoritarians.
:rolleyes: He didn't betray his principals. You may feel he betrayed your principals.
Before all this Republicans wanted him dead or permanently sent to Gitmo yet he helped Putin who also would have erased him. He sold out to someone in an effort to get out of the Ecuadorian embassy.

No he hasn't. His inexplicable posting of Russian hacked emails to influence the election for Trump flies in the face of his stated goals and betrayed the only people in America who would have gone to bat for him. It makes no sense for a man supposedly devoted to press freedom to help Putin and Trump.

you've got swiss cheese holes in this shit and you still wave it around like the truth and wonder why people giggle at you.
It is the conclusion of all our intelligence services that the emails were hacked by Russian intelligence.

He betrayed the principals he claimed to represent when he allowed his site to be used by Russian intelligence, he does not have a friend left in the world except Putin and Trump. Now we get to find out what he got in return for letting himself be used by authoritarians.
:rolleyes: He didn't betray his principals. You may feel he betrayed your principals.

That is a good point. One cannot betray that which they do not possess.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Were you still at the kid table when the Afghan War Diary was released? Or were you just giddy that it nailed your opposition?

I was one year into being retired Marine when it was released. As a Marine I spent a good part of my career protecting classified information.

Yes, we should all believe the man that made his living dealing in stolen goods...they are known for their honesty

Before all this Republicans wanted him dead or permanently sent to Gitmo yet he helped Putin who also would have erased him. He sold out to someone in an effort to get out of the Ecuadorian embassy.

He didn't help Putin, In fact, he demonstrated before the Clinton emails that he had not problem releasing crap on Russia. Again. This is about your partisanship.

That is a good point. One cannot betray that which they do not possess.

Were you still at the kid table when the Afghan War Diary was released? Or were you just giddy that it nailed your opposition?

I was one year into being retired Marine when it was released. As a Marine I spent a good part of my career protecting classified information.

Mmmmhmmmm.

Oh? You mean there are people in this world that are not at each other's throat 24/7? Why Lone, your job clearly isn't finished.

He didn't help Putin, In fact, he demonstrated before the Clinton emails that he had not problem releasing crap on Russia. Again. This is about your partisanship.
Wikileaks has nearly always avoided releasing Russian material.

Yes, we should all believe the man that made his living dealing in stolen goods...they are known for their honesty

pray tell - in this game we play today where everyone is a liar and thief, who can i trust to be the honest one to help me understand right and wrong anymore? we've redefined those terms to suit personal needs for so long they no longer have any real meaning now do they?

hillary gonna call him a liar? that's funny shit man. she wanted him dead during the elections.

*IF* we had actual proof the Russians hacked the ACTUAL server and turned it over, great. but we have just as much "speculative proof" the DNC Pakastani people took the info themselves. why is this "speculation" so wrong but the RUSSIA theme still runs strong in segments even after we've found trump never dealt with them?

but to be clear since you love to cherry pick shit to be an asshole about -

i'm not defending assange.
i do not believe RUSSIA has done all they're blamed for. especially now. those still crying it sound worse than birthers to me.
when the DNC refuses to give up the server and trust the FBI, why should i trust either one? one of them is either hiding something or going to. funny fuckstickshit to see the left DEMAND unredacted info but hide as much as they can.

that is the shit i'm bitching at. assange is just in the crossfire of these headgames.

we'll find out in the coming days/weeks/months what is going on and what may have happened. but given people's stubbornness these days, a vast majority of people already have made up their minds and will warp the world around them in order to "BE RIGHT" which these days is far more important than seeing the truth.

Wikileaks has nearly always avoided releasing Russian material.

Uh.........no.

That should be interesting, seeing as they dropped the case against him.

Swedish prosecutors drop Julian Assange rape investigation
What law did he violate?

Failure to appear.

"WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange was arrested on a 7-year-old warrant early Thursday at the Embassy of Ecuador in London, and is currently being held in a police station."

"The warrant for "failure to appear" in court with regards to a now-closed rape inquiry in Sweden has been active for the past seven years. Police had been unable to arrest him while he held the status of asylum seeker in the Ecuadorian Embassy in London, He had been confined there since 2012."

That should be interesting, seeing as they dropped the case against him.

Swedish prosecutors drop Julian Assange rape investigation
What law did he violate?

Failure to appear.

That's in the article I linked.

it doesn't resolve his failure to appear

Forum List

Back