Antifa Explained

antifa

Gold Member
Dec 13, 2017
Mark Bray wrote the Anti-Fascist Handbook, and does a pretty good job at explaining the evolution of the movement. The video is 26 minute so I only expect one of you to watch it. The rest of you will remain ignorant, yet continue to post as if you know what we are about.

We can see "Antifa" in action. They claim to be against nationalism. Nationalism is so bad they say. Except for Turkish nationalism, of course. See them in my city with the Turks:

review.jpg

Imagine being so stupid that you don't know you're a brainwashed communist.
Brutalist

Mark Bray wrote the Anti-Fascist Handbook, and does a pretty good job at explaining the evolution of the movement. The video is 26 minute so I only expect one of you to watch it. The rest of you will remain ignorant, yet continue to post as if you know what we are about.

It seems you have a peg up your ass…

• Banned
If you read the Anti-Fascist Handbook, there will be no doubt that Antifa is the modern day version of the Sons of Liberty.

20841776_338481673275766_172914997424740711_n.jpg
20882537_338481679942432_3028512610389546925_n.jpg
20914585_338481693275764_8017308706907604639_n.jpg
20915215_338481726609094_9172402907723876545_n.jpg
20915555_338481729942427_3495478541047913684_n.jpg

Being anti-fascist is like being anti-dinosaur. It's no longer relevant in the modern world.

Being anti-fascist is like being anti-dinosaur. It's no longer relevant in the modern world.

What world do you live in?

I have a theory for "contact" with Antifa.

It involves doses of .308 to their heads. Sorry dude that's here, it is what it is. You hitched your horse to the wrong wagon.

What world do you live in?

You would get your collective commie asses kicked........but don't worry...because we are not. You lost and your little coimmie movement is going nowhere.

Hope this helps!

I watched your fucked up video.

And, yet I remain ignorant....ignorant of how anybody, even a dumb-ass such as you so obviously are to make such a post...could fall for such nonsense. This Bray, and your dumb-ass movement, are nothing but the reincarnation of the old Russian Bolsheviks. Animals.

The psychopathological rock bottom of all this must be a deep and profound Jealousy...seared into your soul...and slowly tearing you apart.

Seek help.

Last edited:

Were you around when the WTO protests were happening?

By attempting to link to past groups, Bray attempts to create a sense of authenticity that really doesn't exist.

Although, it is Hedges--a sell out, that makes it even more absurd.

If you read the Anti-Fascist Handbook, there will be no doubt that Antifa is the modern day version of the Sons of Liberty.
Considering that the author openly admits that they advocate for violence against other CITIZENS for organizing I find your analogy vapid.

The host had it right in the opening, ANTIFA is very similar to the groups that they go out and fight. He goes rather light on him IMO later in the interview as he clearly has a bias and makes no bones about it.

Forum List

Back