Judicial Watch Releases Special Report: "The Rebranding of ACORN"

50% also believe Obama is not American, is Muslim... if you're a pub dupe, 50% chance you're a total moron AND a racist. FACT. The rest are just hoodwinked and brainwashed. tyvm. LOL!

ACORN did NOTHING WRONG, 53% of Pub dupes believe they stole the ELECTION LOL!! Now where would they get that idea??? Rush, Fox, numbnuts- jeezus you're dumb.

francoHe'saFuckingWhackjob,

Obviously you're another LibDem whacked out Piece of Shit that is spinning around somewheres in Outer Space flopping around with the other Looney Birds of your ilk.

D'ya really think that your arrogant bullshit sways anyone who is rational ?????

Your leader the Supreme POS of all POS, Obama, had the House and Senate for 2 yrs and this Economic Idiot ran up $5+ Trillion dollars of National Debt in 2 yrs that took Boooooosh 8 years !!!

Doesn't that make you aware of how stupid you and the other LibDem arseholes sound when you spew your never ending continuous shit ????

Last edited:
50% also believe Obama is not American, is Muslim... if you're a pub dupe, 50% chance you're a total moron AND a racist. FACT. The rest are just hoodwinked and brainwashed. tyvm. LOL!

I think at this point where he was born, or whether he went to school as a Foreign National, is his business, Hillary, The Courts, never got past the defenses. Let the chips lie where they are. His Faith is between Him and His Maker, not my concern. I have allot of Patience with Human's, so I lost you there. :):):) Hoodwinked, is that a part of your normal vocabulary? Interesting. Again you give the most unbiased account of anyone on the Site. We all support your efforts. :)

You know once I sent Sen. Schumer an E-mail calling him a Schmuck, (I forget what I was angry about), and I got a Thank You E-Mail. :)

In a new poll Ron Paul beats Obama in election !! the truth is any republican that is running today is going to beat the shit out of your dear leader in the 2012 election !!...............And you know it !!:razz::razz::razz::razz::razz::razz::razz::razz::razz:

In a new poll Ron Paul beats Obama in election !! the truth is any republican that is running today is going to beat the shit out of your dear leader in the 2012 election !!...............And you know it !!

More proof that TeaTards are all mouth and no brains.

Then your problem is not knowing that Kristina is not biased, just correct as usual. Stop getting in the middle with BS when I'm arguing with brainwashed dittoheads like these two. tyvm

You don't even know what her name is.

It's Karina, not Kristina. She's a friend of mine. But she's biased, just like everyone else is.

Then your problem is not knowing that Kristina is not biased, just correct as usual. Stop getting in the middle with BS when I'm arguing with brainwashed dittoheads like these two. tyvm

You don't even know what her name is.

It's Karina, not Kristina. She's a friend of mine. But she's biased, just like everyone else is.

Quote:
by Katrina vanden Heuvel

??????????????????????????????

And whatever her name is, her facts are a lot more factual than righties' these day: Pure Pubcrappe. And lefties are TRYING for the truth.

I love Chuck. Obama is a PROVEN Christian American. No conspiracy, no defenses, just Fox/Rush/Pub BS. All they have..
Just the facts M'am.

Might I suggest that you review the meaning of the words 'fact' and 'opinion'. It will assist you in not looking like a fucking halfwit.

Hope that helps.

After the nation’s Catholic bishops were embarrassed by the very public scandals of ACORN, they vowed to reform the CCHD’s grant-making process. The ostensible aim was to ensure that recipients of Catholic monies did not engage in activities inimical to Catholic moral principles, or partner with other organizations that engage in such contrary practices. We were subsequently assured afterwards that the necessary steps had been taken to preserve the integrity of our Catholic donations. Sadly there is cause to doubt the efficacy of such reforms – if indeed it can be said that such reforms actually existed.

I’d suggest to the reader that they download their own copy of the 2010-2011 list of CCHD grantees. It can be found online at http://www.usccb.org/about/catholic...elopment/grants/upload/cchd-grantees-2010.pdf. I will now highlight the ways which some local grantees violate these so-called “reformed guidelines” of the CCHD.

Looking on page 6 of that report, we see an organization called “Out For Justice”. Its website is Out4Justice This Baltimore organization exists to “change unjust policies affecting incarcerated individuals and their families”. This I gleaned from the site’s “about” page. The picture on that page is rather curious, as it seems to be that of a war protest effort. Whatever one’s opinions may be of the nation’s current military engagements, such a protest would seem to be outside the scope of this stated mission. That, however, is a minor issue. For the real problematic issue with “Out For Justice”, click the “funders” page. You’ll see that the CCHD is one of two major donors. Who’s the other? The Open Society Institute. Yes, this is the same George-Soros moneybag group that funded Catholics in Alliance for the Common Good, a dissident bunch that helped elect the likes of Kathleen Sebelius to her office of Kansas governor – and that greased the skids for justifying a Catholic vote for Obama in the 2008 elections.

Let’s move down the grantee list to “People Acting Together in Howard” (PATH). Their website is HOME. In the url you can see that it’s affiliated with the Industrial Areas Foundation (IAF). Those of you with internet can look up both the IAF and Saul Alinsky. You’ll see that Alinsky founded the IAF to carry on the antics he so aptly described in his book “Rules for Radicals”. The IAF’s own site says that a core purpose of theirs is to train community organizers. One such “organizer” was Barack Obama. David Alinsky (Saul’s son) remarked that Obama learned his lessons well.

http://www.energypublisher.com/article.asp?id=61218

The leftist Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN) and its affiliated organizations have been the subject of great controversy. Concerns have been raised about fraudulent voter registrations, intimidation tactics, involvement in the housing market meltdown, and a partnership with U.S. Census Bureau. Most importantly, Barack Obama has been closely linked to the organization. Judicial Watch is on the front lines investigating ACORN's activities through the use of such tools as the Freedom of Information Act.

Investigation of ACORN | Judicial Watch
Press Releases

Judicial Watch Releases Special Report “The Rebranding of ACORN” - September 28, 2011
Judicial Watch Sues for Communications between Obama DOJ and Project Vote Official, Former ACORN Attorney Estelle Rogers - August 24, 2011
Documents: ACORN and Project Vote Activity Led to Dramatic Increase in Invalid Colorado Voter Registrations for 2008 and 2010 - August 4, 2011
Obama Administration Issues $79,819 Grant to ACORN Offshoot in Apparent Violation of ACORN Funding Ban - July 21, 2011
Judicial Watch Obtains New FBI Documents Regarding ACORN Voter Fraud Investigation - June 9, 2010
Judicial Watch Files Two New FOIA Lawsuits to Obtain Information on ACORN Scandals - September 30, 2009
Judicial Watch Files Lawsuit against HUD to Obtain ACORN Documents - September 24, 2009
Judicial Watch Obtains Obama Commerce Department Documents Detailing ACORN Partnership for 2010 Census - May 28, 2009

Litigation

Judicial Watch v. Department of Justice (No. 11-1497) - communications with Estelle Rogers
Judicial Watch v. Census Bureau (No. 09-901) - ACORN's involvement in the 2010 Census
Judicial Watch v. Department of Housing and Urban Development (No. 09-1811) - ACORN grants

FOIA Documents

FBI documents from their investigation of ACORN related voter fraud in Missouri
Nationwide Map of ACORN Affiliates
ACORN Documents From the Federal Election Commission
Census Bureau documents regarding ACORN
ACORN grants from the Corporation for National & Community Service

Related Documents

“The Rebranding of ACORN” - A Judicial Watch Special Report - August 22, 2011
"Is ACORN Intentionally Structured as a Criminal Enterprise?" - Staff Report, U.S. House of Representatives Committee on Oversight and Government Reform - July 23, 2009
Tom Fitton on FOXNews discussing ACORN and the 2010 Census (YouTube) - May 29, 2009
Tom Fitton on Glenn Beck discussing ACORN and the 2010 Census (YouTube) - May 29, 2009
Tom Fitton on CNN discussing alleged voter registration fraud (YouTube) - October 22, 2008

Among the conclusions of Judicial Watch’s special report, which you can access by clicking here:

ACORN lives on in the form of numerous state entities and in such affiliated organizations as Affordable Housing Centers of America (AHCOA), The Advance Group, The Black Institute, and Project Vote. In the words of Bertha Lewis, former chief executive officer of ACORN, “[T]hese entities are carrying on ACORN’s work of organizing low- and moderate-income folks… [We have created] bullet-proof community-organizing Frankensteins that they’re going to have a very hard time attacking.”

Tens of millions of dollars in ACORN’s funds and other assets are still unaccounted for. The Louisiana attorney general’s office and the U.S. Bankruptcy Court, as well as Judicial Watch, continue to investigate what happened to these missing resources.

Judicial Watch discovered that the Obama administration continues to bankroll ACORN and its affiliates in defiance of the federal government’s funding ban. As I’ve documented in this space, on March 1, 2011, ACORN Housing Corporation ─ renamed Affordable Housing Centers of America (though it retained the same headquarters and many of the ACORN officers) ─ received a $79,819 grant from the Obama Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).

ACORN’s Project Vote, President Obama’s former employer, remains active in registering voters on public assistance to re-elect Obama and other leftist candidates. In Colorado, for instance, Judicial Watch uncovered documents proving that ACORN/Project Vote successfully pressured Colorado officials into implementing new policies for increasing the registration of public assistance recipients during the 2008 and 2010 election seasons. After the policy changes, the percentage of fraudulent voter registration forms from Colorado public assistance agencies was four times the national average. (Evidence also suggests that the Obama Justice Department might be partnering with Project Vote in this campaign.)

» Special Report: ‘The Rebranding of ACORN’ - Big Government

Last edited:
WASHINGTON, Sept. 28, 2011 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ -- Scandal-Ridden Activist Group Lives on in the Form of "Bullet Proof Community-Organizing Frankensteins" Created Across the Country

Judicial Watch, the public interest organization that investigates and prosecutes government corruption, today released "The Rebranding of ACORN," a special report on the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN) network, following an extensive investigation of the organization's transformation into various "spinoffs" and affiliated organizations.

The ACORN-affiliated groups existing today are ACORN in all but name. These groups tend to occupy ACORN's former offices, are staffed in many cases with former ACORN employees, and remain committed to ACORN's mission. Overall, Judicial Watch has documented 17 ACORN-affiliated organizations in the following states/regions: Arizona, Arkansas, California, District of Columbia, Florida, Louisiana, Minnesota, Missouri, New England, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Washington.

Among the conclusions of Judicial Watch's special report:

ACORN lives on in the form of numerous state entities and in such affiliated organizations as Affordable Housing Centers of America (AHCOA), The Advance Group, The Black Institute, and Project Vote. In the words of Bertha Lewis, former chief executive officer of ACORN, "... these entities are carrying on ACORN's work of organizing low- and moderate-income folks... [We have created] bullet-proof community-organizing Frankensteins that they're going to have a very hard time attacking."

Tens of millions of dollars in ACORN's funds and other assets are still unaccounted for. The attorney general's office for the state of Louisiana and the U.S. Bankruptcy Court, as well as Judicial Watch, continue to investigate what happened to these missing resources.

Judicial Watch discovered that the Obama administration continues to bankroll ACORN and its affiliates in defiance of the federal government's funding ban. For example, on March 1, 2011, ACORN Housing Corporation--renamed Affordable Housing Centers of America (though it retained the same headquarters and many of the ACORN officers)--received a $79,819 grant from the Obama Department of Housing and Development (HUD).

Judicial Watch Releases Special Report: "The Rebranding of ACORN" - MarketWatch
It is like trying to stop a Federally Funded Virus from Killing the Host. The Host is the Republic. The Cost of repairing the damage done here? The Obama Administration appears to have a very serious Ethics Issue. These Clowns are gearing up for 2012 now. We do not appear to have any support from the Authorities. Why is that again?
I read somewhere over a year ago that when ACORN disbanded, they broke it up per function and created 30 new entities.

That's why Republicans get in a little high dudgeon when Nancy Pelosi was in charge of writing the bills. That may have been why she submitted a 2,500 page Obamacare to a Democrat Congress with the instructions to pass quickly, but do not read the bill. What they did not know could not be repeated to the Republicans who had 200 speedreaders reading several pages apiece and reporting words of anomaly that did not coincide with health care. Republicans had a minority, and the few friends they have on the left aisle who have spotless FBI dossiers could be informed as to whether to nix the bill based on such findings. It was just too massive, and stuff was too well-concealed. However, the damages inflicted by reinventing new names for old crimes against the people occurred a lot earlier, most likely. I'm not sure how the Democrats slid that one by, except reading a ton of words when older bills only contained a couple of hundreds of words probably went unnoticed when the Democrats began asserting hundred-page, lawyerspeak language into bills before Congress. I would hope they were smarter now. Since they are, the Democrats step up their campaigns to make mountains of molehills they can dredge up on any Republican sitting in either house to take the public onus off the bills they pass and on someone's human failing. This happened a couple of years ago, I think, Intense, or whenever ACORN was first disbanded.

With today's "elected" Democrats you have to keep your eye on the ball, your eye on the ball, your eye ever on the frickin' ball.

Last edited:
WASHINGTON, Sept. 28, 2011 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ -- Scandal-Ridden Activist Group Lives on in the Form of "Bullet Proof Community-Organizing Frankensteins" Created Across the Country

Judicial Watch, the public interest organization that investigates and prosecutes government corruption, today released "The Rebranding of ACORN," a special report on the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN) network, following an extensive investigation of the organization's transformation into various "spinoffs" and affiliated organizations.

The ACORN-affiliated groups existing today are ACORN in all but name. These groups tend to occupy ACORN's former offices, are staffed in many cases with former ACORN employees, and remain committed to ACORN's mission. Overall, Judicial Watch has documented 17 ACORN-affiliated organizations in the following states/regions: Arizona, Arkansas, California, District of Columbia, Florida, Louisiana, Minnesota, Missouri, New England, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Washington.

Among the conclusions of Judicial Watch's special report:

ACORN lives on in the form of numerous state entities and in such affiliated organizations as Affordable Housing Centers of America (AHCOA), The Advance Group, The Black Institute, and Project Vote. In the words of Bertha Lewis, former chief executive officer of ACORN, "... these entities are carrying on ACORN's work of organizing low- and moderate-income folks... [We have created] bullet-proof community-organizing Frankensteins that they're going to have a very hard time attacking."

Tens of millions of dollars in ACORN's funds and other assets are still unaccounted for. The attorney general's office for the state of Louisiana and the U.S. Bankruptcy Court, as well as Judicial Watch, continue to investigate what happened to these missing resources.

Judicial Watch discovered that the Obama administration continues to bankroll ACORN and its affiliates in defiance of the federal government's funding ban. For example, on March 1, 2011, ACORN Housing Corporation--renamed Affordable Housing Centers of America (though it retained the same headquarters and many of the ACORN officers)--received a $79,819 grant from the Obama Department of Housing and Development (HUD).

Judicial Watch Releases Special Report: "The Rebranding of ACORN" - MarketWatch
It is like trying to stop a Federally Funded Virus from Killing the Host. The Host is the Republic. The Cost of repairing the damage done here? The Obama Administration appears to have a very serious Ethics Issue. These Clowns are gearing up for 2012 now. We do not appear to have any support from the Authorities. Why is that again?
I read somewhere over a year ago that when ACORN disbanded, they broke it up per function and created 30 new entities.

That's why Republicans get in a little high dudgeon when Nancy Pelosi was in charge of writing the bills. That may have been why she submitted a 2,500 page Obamacare to a Democrat Congress with the instructions to pass quickly, but do not read the bill. What they did not know could not be repeated to the Republicans who had 200 speedreaders reading several pages apiece and reporting words of anomaly that did not coincide with health care. Republicans had a minority, and the few friends they have on the left aisle who have spotless FBI dossiers could be informed as to whether to nix the bill based on such findings. It was just too massive, and stuff was too well-concealed. However, the damages inflicted by reinventing new names for old crimes against the people occurred a lot earlier, most likely. I'm not sure how the Democrats slid that one by, except reading a ton of words when older bills only contained a couple of hundreds of words probably went unnoticed when the Democrats began asserting hundred-page, lawyerspeak language into bills before Congress. I would hope they were smarter now. Since they are, the Democrats step up their campaigns to make mountains of molehills they can dredge up on any Republican sitting in either house to take the public onus off the bills they pass and on someone's human failing. This happened a couple of years ago, I think, Intense, or whenever ACORN was first disbanded.

With today's "elected" Democrats you have to keep your eye on the ball, your eye on the ball, your eye ever on the frickin' ball.

...And your hand on your wallet.

Among the conclusions of Judicial Watch’s special report, which you can access by clicking here:

ACORN lives on in the form of numerous state entities and in such affiliated organizations as Affordable Housing Centers of America (AHCOA), The Advance Group, The Black Institute, and Project Vote. In the words of Bertha Lewis, former chief executive officer of ACORN, “[T]hese entities are carrying on ACORN’s work of organizing low- and moderate-income folks… [We have created] bullet-proof community-organizing Frankensteins that they’re going to have a very hard time attacking.”

Tens of millions of dollars in ACORN’s funds and other assets are still unaccounted for. The Louisiana attorney general’s office and the U.S. Bankruptcy Court, as well as Judicial Watch, continue to investigate what happened to these missing resources.

Judicial Watch discovered that the Obama administration continues to bankroll ACORN and its affiliates in defiance of the federal government’s funding ban. As I’ve documented in this space, on March 1, 2011, ACORN Housing Corporation ─ renamed Affordable Housing Centers of America (though it retained the same headquarters and many of the ACORN officers) ─ received a $79,819 grant from the Obama Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).

ACORN’s Project Vote, President Obama’s former employer, remains active in registering voters on public assistance to re-elect Obama and other leftist candidates. In Colorado, for instance, Judicial Watch uncovered documents proving that ACORN/Project Vote successfully pressured Colorado officials into implementing new policies for increasing the registration of public assistance recipients during the 2008 and 2010 election seasons. After the policy changes, the percentage of fraudulent voter registration forms from Colorado public assistance agencies was four times the national average. (Evidence also suggests that the Obama Justice Department might be partnering with Project Vote in this campaign.)

» Special Report: ‘The Rebranding of ACORN’ - Big Government
Thanks for the link. The paragraph about what they did in Colorado blows me away:
Judicial Watch discovered that the Obama administration continues to bankroll ACORN and its affiliates in defiance of the federal government’s funding ban. As I’ve documented in this space, on March 1, 2011, ACORN Housing Corporation ─ renamed Affordable Housing Centers of America (though it retained the same headquarters and many of the ACORN officers) ─ received a $79,819 grant from the Obama Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). ACORN’s Project Vote, President Obama’s former employer, remains active in registering voters on public assistance to re-elect Obama and other leftist candidates. In Colorado, for instance, Judicial Watch uncovered documents proving that ACORN/Project Vote successfully pressured Colorado officials into implementing new policies for increasing the registration of public assistance recipients during the 2008 and 2010 election seasons. After the policy changes, the percentage of fraudulent voter registration forms from Colorado public assistance agencies was four times the national average. (Evidence also suggests that the Obama Justice Department might be partnering with Project Vote in this campaign.)

I lived 300 miles north of Denver for 35 years. I know exactly what ACORN-wannabe does there. They're soliciting and frightening the huge illegal immigrant population that makes their way up North to do cheap labor there. This is heinous for the region, I'm sorry to say. Denver is gateway to numerous small-population areas they'd like to take away the conservative votes from, and that's their important center for the west.

...And your hand on your wallet.
Oh, yeah. Unfortunately, they just pass more taxes to make up for their errors.

We're racists? And someone who listened to "God Damn (white) America!!!!" for 20 years isn't?

Warm milk or pablum sweetcakes?

Forum List

Back