Judicial Watch Releases Special Report: "The Rebranding of ACORN"

The extent that you guys just simply don't understand how things work boggles the mind. This vision of ACORN as the boogeyman is hilarious to me.
Why theDoctorisIn, we have a perfect understanding of how things work. Everybody pays taxes. The Demmies write agendas for the ACORN wannabes to bring in the votes to the Democrat Party.

Then the Democrats don't have to pay as much money to buy votes from Precinct insiders who take the oath of silence about certain activities, and the votes just come in as though the same person were voting the same party ticket 30 times a day. The handwriting looks so similar, even unsophisticated handwriting experts know they're duplicate votes, except the 30 tickets represent 30 votes for who knows? The same person? :rolleyes:

And the clincher is the Democrats get together and laugh about how stupid the Republicans are for not paying closer attention to these egregious voter crimes.

50% of pub voters believe ACORN stole the election! LOL! Brainwashed dittoheads.
We reserve the right to believe what some of you told us in years past. The annoying thing about elephants and donkeys? Donkeys are stubborn and uncooperative unless you leave them alone. Elephants never forget little things that drop. We hear you talking online. Stuff gets erased and sent to the cyber trashcan. We still remember it.

The post above? Saw it going down one night on the old Time Pathfinder Boards. Late at night the lefties would party and smoke who knows what and get really mouthy about what they did on the last presidential voting day and how many times they voted apiece. The next day, the posts would magically disappear by their collaborating moderator. Back then, they did not know someone might be monitoring their chats. It's the first time I ran into their oath of silence. They had a special term for it, Latin or something, but I knew what they meant from 2 years of Latin in school. I thought, why am I posting here when the elections aren't going to be fair anyway? These people were from the four corners, the stories matched. The precinct chairman gave pledged assistants money, ballots, time on machines, etc. The descriptions were horrifying to me, particularly since one of their party leaders, Jimmy Carter, made regular trips to third world countries to monitor voting days, the story being to ensure that the voting was "fair." Now I wonder, fair to whom? Except not much was left to the imagination those nights on Pathfinder Boards, where stuff regularly disappeared the next day. But I don't forget what people say.

Last edited:
While NAACP President Benjamin Jealous lashed out at new state laws requiring photo ID for voting, an NAACP executive sits in prison, sentenced for carrying out a massive voter fraud scheme.

In a story ignored by the national media, in April a Tunica County, Miss., jury convicted NAACP official Lessadolla Sowers on 10 counts of fraudulently casting absentee ballots. Sowers is identified on an NAACP website as a member of the Tunica County NAACP Executive Committee.

Read more: Mississippi NAACP | Voter Fraud | Prison | The Daily Caller
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Lessadolla Sowers
Booking No: 72121
Charges:
Offense Sentence Length County of Conviction Sentence Date Tentative Release
FRAUD 5 YEARS TUNICA 4/18/2016
FRAUD 5 YEARS TUNICA
FRAUD 5 YEARS TUNICA
External Links:
▶ (dailycaller.com) Mississippi NAACP leader sent to prison for 10 counts of voter fraud
▶ (pajamasmedia.com) NAACP official convicted of voter fraud
▶ (dailycaller.com) Mississippi NAACP leader sent to prison for 10 counts of voter fraud
▶ (tunicatimes.com) Sowers guilty on ten voter fraud counts

Lessadolla Sowers Mugshot - Mugshots.com - Find Mugshots Online. Official Records, Criminal Records, Arrest Records

:lol:Prison cell:lmao:

It's sad actually. Actions have consequences.

While NAACP President Benjamin Jealous lashed out at new state laws requiring photo ID for voting, an NAACP executive sits in prison, sentenced for carrying out a massive voter fraud scheme.

In a story ignored by the national media, in April a Tunica County, Miss., jury convicted NAACP official Lessadolla Sowers on 10 counts of fraudulently casting absentee ballots. Sowers is identified on an NAACP website as a member of the Tunica County NAACP Executive Committee.

Charges:
FRAUD 5 YEARS TUNICA
FRAUD 5 YEARS TUNICA
External Links:

Lessadolla Sowers Mugshot - Mugshots.com - Find Mugshots Online. Official Records, Criminal Records, Arrest Records

What does that have to do with ACORN?

No this one is NAACP. Shit, you guy's are fucking up everywhere. You need to clean up your acts. Is there not anything sacred on your end? :lol:

Nothing like ACORN, and she got those concurrently, so she got 5 years altogether. AGAIN, ACORN DID NOTHING, its min wage employees made up some names to get paid. But 50% of Pub dupes believe they stole the election. Dittoheads seem to LOVE being lied to all the time...

Quote:
by Katrina vanden Heuvel

On Christmas Eve, buried on page A24 of my edition of the New York Times, was this story: "The controversial community organizing group Acorn has not broken any laws in the last five years, according to a Congressional Research Service report released Tuesday evening."

Indeed, the CRS report—requested in September by House Judiciary Committee Chairman John Conyers and House Financial Services Committee Chairman Barney Frank—finds no instances in which ACORN "violated the terms of federal funding in the last five years," and no instances of individuals allegedly registered to vote improperly by ACORN "attempting to vote at the polls."
More: The Nation: ACORN's Vindication: Too Little, Too Late : NPR

Quote:
by Katrina vanden Heuvel

On Christmas Eve, buried on page A24 of my edition of the New York Times, was this story: "The controversial community organizing group Acorn has not broken any laws in the last five years, according to a Congressional Research Service report released Tuesday evening."

Indeed, the CRS report—requested in September by House Judiciary Committee Chairman John Conyers and House Financial Services Committee Chairman Barney Frank—finds no instances in which ACORN "violated the terms of federal funding in the last five years," and no instances of individuals allegedly registered to vote improperly by ACORN "attempting to vote at the polls."

No this one is NAACP. Shit, you guy's are fucking up everywhere. You need to clean up your acts. Is there not anything sacred on your end? :lol:

Nothing like ACORN, and she got those concurrently, so she got 5 years altogether. AGAIN, ACORN DID NOTHING, its min wage employees made up some names to get paid. But 50% of Pub dupes believe they stole the election. Dittoheads seem to LOVE being lied to all the time...

Quote:
by Katrina vanden Heuvel

Quote:
by Katrina vanden Heuvel

I agree with her point, but an OP-ED by Katrina vanden Heuvel is far from "unbiased" as well.

:eusa_angel:

Charges:
FRAUD 5 YEARS TUNICA
FRAUD 5 YEARS TUNICA
External Links:

Quote:
by Katrina vanden Heuvel

Quote:
by Katrina vanden Heuvel

Quote:
by Katrina vanden Heuvel

I agree with her point, but an OP-ED by Katrina vanden Heuvel is far from "unbiased" as well.

Jebus fegging Christ, it's a CRS report you STUPID BRAINWASHED MORON!!:cuckoo:

Quote:
by Katrina vanden Heuvel

Quote:
by Katrina vanden Heuvel

It's about Government Financed dishonesty. It is about violated trust. It is about cover up. It is about complacency. This shit is all over the map and we are tired of it. We would be better off paying these clowns to Jerk Off, literally. The clean up would take seconds and not involve our Courts. It sounds like something ACORN could easily handle, but I know, only if We supply the Kleenex. Stop dicking around with the Election Process. It really is that simple.

Quote:
by Katrina vanden Heuvel

Quote:
by Katrina vanden Heuvel

First of all, you're an idiot. I'm agreeing with you. I don't think ACORN as a whole did anything wrong. I've been defending them this entire thread. So you're pretty much just making yourself look like a fool.

I'm aware of the report. But you're not posting the report, you're posting an OP-ED from the Nation about the report.

This is the report: ACORN CRS Report

This is the OP-ED: Extra, Extra--Read All About ACORN | The Nation

Do you see the fucking difference?

:eusa_angel:

Quote:
by Katrina vanden Heuvel

The Sun got in my eyes, my shoelace was untied, I have a tummy ache in my head, Barney Frank could not find anything, unless it was shaped like a Glory Hole. Give me a break. Mayor Bloomberg could not spot any AWOL snow plows during the Christmas Blizzard, looking out his window in the Virgin Islands either. So We all must have just imagined that too.

First of all, you're an idiot. I'm agreeing with you. I don't think ACORN as a whole did anything wrong. I've been defending them this entire thread. So you're pretty much just making yourself look like a fool.

I'm aware of the report. But you're not posting the report, you're posting an OP-ED from the Nation about the report.

This is the report: ACORN CRS Report

This is the OP-ED: Extra, Extra--Read All About ACORN | The Nation

Do you see the fucking difference?

There is one thing that we do agree on in this Post. ;)

50% of pub voters believe ACORN stole the election! LOL! Brainwashed dittoheads.
We reserve the right to believe what some of you told us in years past. The annoying thing about elephants and donkeys? Donkeys are stubborn and uncooperative unless you leave them alone. Elephants never forget little things that drop. We hear you talking online. Stuff gets erased and sent to the cyber trashcan. We still remember it.

The post above? Saw it going down one night on the old Time Pathfinder Boards. Late at night the lefties would party and smoke who knows what and get really mouthy about what they did on the last presidential voting day and how many times they voted apiece. The next day, the posts would magically disappear by their collaborating moderator. Back then, they did not know someone might be monitoring their chats. It's the first time I ran into their oath of silence. They had a special term for it, Latin or something, but I knew what they meant from 2 years of Latin in school. I thought, why am I posting here when the elections aren't going to be fair anyway? These people were from the four corners, the stories matched. The precinct chairman gave pledged assistants money, ballots, time on machines, etc. The descriptions were horrifying to me, particularly since one of their party leaders, Jimmy Carter, made regular trips to third world countries to monitor voting days, the story being to ensure that the voting was "fair." Now I wonder, fair to whom? Except not much was left to the imagination those nights on Pathfinder Boards, where stuff regularly disappeared the next day. But I don't forget what people say.

WTF ARE you talking about? Don't you get tired of being wrong, brainwashed, and misled?

Letters: Majority of Republicans think ACORN stole election ...
Thursday, November 19, 2009 12:44 PM ET Majority of Republicans think ACORN stole election for Obama A new poll shows a sizable minority of the country believes ...
letters.salon.com/politics/war_room/2009/11/19/acorn/...
PPP Poll: Majority of GOP voters think ACORN stole election ...
More than half of surveyed Republican voters believe Barack Obama owes his 2008 presidential victory to ACORN, according to a new poll. A close look at the cross tabs in ...
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/68679-poll...
Poll: Majority Of Republicans Think Obama Didn't Actually Win ...
... Republicans do not think President Obama actually won the 2008 election -- instead, ACORN stole it. ... ACORN stole it 26%. Among Republicans, however, ...
tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2009/11/poll-gop-base-thinks...

Then your problem is not knowing that Kristina is not biased, just correct as usual. Stop getting in the middle with BS when I'm arguing with brainwashed dittoheads like these two. tyvm

Quote:
by Katrina vanden Heuvel

Quote:
by Katrina vanden Heuvel

It's about Government Financed dishonesty. It is about violated trust. It is about cover up. It is about complacency. This shit is all over the map and we are tired of it. We would be better off paying these clowns to Jerk Off, literally. The clean up would take seconds and not involve our Courts. It sounds like something ACORN could easily handle, but I know, only if We supply the Kleenex. Stop dicking around with the Election Process. It really is that simple.

ACORN did NOT dick around with the election process. NOTHING untoward done by them. Some of their min. wage workers made up names to get paid.
The people messing with the election process are RUSH and Fox brainwashing YOU with BULL SHYTTE! Pfffft!

Then your problem is not knowing that Kristina is not biased, just correct as usual. Stop getting in the middle with BS when I'm arguing with brainwashed dittoheads like these two. tyvm

Nobody can call you brainwashed huh, Scarecrow. ;)
The sub Titles are so you can sing along. :D

Wizard of Oz Scarecrow - If I only had a brain song with english lyric subtitle

Last edited by a moderator:

Quote:
by Katrina vanden Heuvel

Quote:
by Katrina vanden Heuvel

ACORN did NOT dick around with the election process. NOTHING untoward done by them. Some of their min. wage workers made up names to get paid.
The people messing with the election process are RUSH and Fox brainwashing YOU with BULL SHYTTE! Pfffft!

Wow, you keep bringing up Rush, and now FOX. Keep working on that. Is anyone else here mentioning them? Ha! .... Keep walking towards the light, .... don't leave the path.... ;)

Quote:
by Katrina vanden Heuvel

Quote:
by Katrina vanden Heuvel

Hey, when I want an unbiased account I know where to find you. :):):)

Quote:
by Katrina vanden Heuvel

Quote:
by Katrina vanden Heuvel

One couldn't pick a pair of more corrupt mendacious Liberal Dem arseholes in the Congressional History of the United States of America than John Conyers and Barney Frank except maybe Nancy Pelosi and your pick of the scores of unconscionable turds that litter the Congressional Dem Leadership......for instance, the icon of Dem Morality Ted fucking Kennedy, The Chappaquidick Murderer and Piece of Shit El Supremo (may he rot in Hell) to vouch for anything much less than the integrity of the cat's paw of the Dem Party's nationally known organization for fraudulent Voter Fraud or Voter Registration Fraud scams criminally indicted in ~15 States by the FBI !!!

This DemPunkIsIn is an unbelievable Mountain of DogShit because he is such an arrogant Lying Fool that he thinks he can insult anyone with even a nanogram of intelligence that he can get away with such arrogant crap even if it wasn't spewed out by an obviously known partisan hack in the Propaganda Organ of the Lib Controlled media, the quotidian Bible of LibDem Mendacity: The NYTimes.

ACORN did NOTHING WRONG, 53% of Pub dupes believe they stole the ELECTION LOL!! Now where would they get that idea??? Rush, Fox, numbnuts- jeezus you're dumb.

Forum List

Back