Judge turns plane around - Threatens Jeff Sessions with contempt!

The Mueller investigation is moving on, failing to accomplish it's goal all by itself.
25 indictments and 5 convictions is not "failing".

I do, though, like the way you immediately dropped your previous line of attack, the moment it was challenged.

That shows that you knew you were spouting bullshit when you did it.

If you have believed your crap, you would have defended it.

And of course, you will be using that refuted line of attack, tomorrow, if not later today.

Because you don't care if the shit you say is true or not, you just want to smear your enemies,

because lord knows you can't advance the lefty agenda by pointing to the success of your policies.
I have to admit, you are a text book troll.

The Mueller investigation is moving on, failing to accomplish it's goal all by itself.
25 indictments and 5 convictions is not "failing".

I do, though, like the way you immediately dropped your previous line of attack, the moment it was challenged.

If you have believed your crap, you would have defended it.

And of course, you will be using that refuted line of attack, tomorrow, if not later today.

Because you don't care if the shit you say is true or not, you just want to smear your enemies,

because lord knows you can't advance the lefty agenda by pointing to the success of your policies.
I have to admit, you are a text book troll.

1. The Mueller probe is supposed to be investigating Russian/Trump collusion. THey have found or charged NOTHING along those lines. They are railroading people, in an attempt to spin their failure. It is a terrible miscarriage of justice.

2. My point stands. I do, though, like the way you immediately dropped your previous line of attack, the moment it was challenged.

1. The Mueller probe is supposed to be investigating Russian/Trump collusion. THey have found or charged NOTHING along those lines. They are railroading people, in an attempt to spin their failure. It is a terrible miscarriage of justice.
5 convictions is not nothing. Convicting the guy who helped set up internet accounts for Russian agents to hack the DNC, is not railroading. And he is not investigating collusion, he is investigating conspiracy with a foreign agent.

2. My point stands. I do, though, like the way you immediately dropped your previous line of attack, the moment it was challenged.

Constantly spew irrelevant flames, Troll 101.

5 convictions is not nothing. Convicting the guy who helped set up internet accounts for Russian agents to hack the DNC, is not railroading. And he is not investigating collusion, he is investigating conspiracy with a foreign agent.

Constantly spew irrelevant flames, Troll 101.

1. Nothing to do with Trump and it will never lead there. Spin to hide that fact.

1. Nothing to do with Trump and it will never lead there. Spin to hide that fact.
Like the meeting in Trump Tower with his son and son-in-law?

More troll shit from troll boy.

Trumps meeting in Trump Tower..........OMFG..........

Why would they meet in a place they own.........because they own it.......

bk8lr.jpg

More troll shit from troll boy.

1. lol!!! If Mueller had anything real, he would have moved on it. His goal now is to gin up enough bullshit cases to try to hide the fact of his failure.

2. Nope. You made a point. I challenged it, and instead of defending it, or admitting you were wrong, you just moved on to the next bullshit. Standard lefty troll rules. You knew it was shit when you first posted it, and you will use it again, even though you know it is shit.

Hell. All of them should be on a plane headed back to wherever they came from.

These asylum seekers passed through loads of countries but waited till they got the US to ask for asylum.

Most of them aren't worth a hill of beans yet expect to get into the US so we can support them.

Judges have too much power. Half the countries in the world are full of poor, illiterate people who'd rather live here! Hell-- -- let's just take them all! Why should another country bother to fix itself if all it has to do is let them leave and travel to America and let US deal with them instead! Where's the freeking UN in this? NOWHERE, AS USUAL.

Thank GOD for judicial branch of government
You mean like the Supreme Court which has overturned and sided with Trump on every occasion? Is that judicial enough for you?

Otherwise, we'd be Russia, Turkey or the Philippines by now.
How? SPECIFICALLY? What specific qualities would we have under Trump to make us like Russia?

Don't play dumb. Trump would love to run our country precisely as Putin runs his. Imprison and kill journalists and political opponents while turning us into an autocracy.
I see you AREN'T playing. You mean like Obama, don't you? YOU ARE DESCRIBING BARACK OBAMA, FOOL. Obama attacked reporter James Rosen, tried to destroy his life for merely investigating and doing his job. What about the spygate wiretap where Obama spied on all of the reporters? I think they called that one the AP Scandal. Was it Trump who weaponized the IRS to attack, block and interfere with a whole bunch of organizations trying to support the Romney campaign in 2012 giving Obama the edge to steal a second term? Sounds pretty autocratic to me! Who blocked Bernie Sanders so he had no chance to win the DNC primary, was that Trump, too? Nope. It was Hillary and the DNC.

WHY IS IT that the more you rubes attack Trump for things that he never actually said or did, it always turns out that you are only really DESCRIBING YOURSELVES??? :1peleas:
You are falling for the fake news again.

The real story:. Top Fox News D.C. Reporter James Rosen Left Network After Harassment Claims

Judges have too much power. Half the countries in the world are full of poor, illiterate people who'd rather live here! Hell-- -- let's just take them all! Why should another country bother to fix itself if all it has to do is let them leave and travel to America and let US deal with them instead! Where's the freeking UN in this? NOWHERE, AS USUAL.

You mean like the Supreme Court which has overturned and sided with Trump on every occasion? Is that judicial enough for you?

How? SPECIFICALLY? What specific qualities would we have under Trump to make us like Russia?

Don't play dumb. Trump would love to run our country precisely as Putin runs his. Imprison and kill journalists and political opponents while turning us into an autocracy.
I see you AREN'T playing. You mean like Obama, don't you? YOU ARE DESCRIBING BARACK OBAMA, FOOL. Obama attacked reporter James Rosen, tried to destroy his life for merely investigating and doing his job. What about the spygate wiretap where Obama spied on all of the reporters? I think they called that one the AP Scandal. Was it Trump who weaponized the IRS to attack, block and interfere with a whole bunch of organizations trying to support the Romney campaign in 2012 giving Obama the edge to steal a second term? Sounds pretty autocratic to me! Who blocked Bernie Sanders so he had no chance to win the DNC primary, was that Trump, too? Nope. It was Hillary and the DNC.

WHY IS IT that the more you rubes attack Trump for things that he never actually said or did, it always turns out that you are only really DESCRIBING YOURSELVES??? :1peleas:

The real story:. Top Fox News D.C. Reporter James Rosen Left Network After Harassment Claims

Right. A quiet, circumspect man like Rosen, was a brazen sexual predator. You'll believe anything, Derp. Must be something in the water at Fox, everyone there suddenly became a sexual predator overnight and all their replacements are pretty young women. :21:

And none of that has a thing to do with how Obama tried to destroy his life.

Right. A quiet, circumspect man like Rosen, was a brazen sexual predator. You'll believe anything, Derp. Must be something in the water at Fox, everyone there suddenly became a sexual predator overnight and all their replacements are pretty young women. :21:

And none of that has a thing to do with how Obama tried to destroy his life.
Dude, this is interviews of people he worked with, internal reports from fox. Stop with the conspiracy theories for once and try to look at objective reality.

1. lol!!! If Mueller had anything real, he would have moved on it. His goal now is to gin up enough bullshit cases to try to hide the fact of his failure.
If he didn't have anything real, Trump wouldn't be freaking out by the day. I suppose the next thing you're going to say is Sessions never separated any children from their parents?

This is the problem we have in this country, hyper-partisan morons thinking they have the grey matter to participate in the politics of this nation.

2. Nope. You made a point. I challenged it, and instead of defending it, or admitting you were wrong, you just moved on to the next bullshit. Standard lefty troll rules. You knew it was shit when you first posted it, and you will use it again, even though you know it is shit.
What do you call this? Spin trolle'?

If he didn't have anything real, Trump wouldn't be freaking out by the day. I suppose the next thing you're going to say is Sessions never separated any children from their parents?

This is the problem we have in this country, hyper-partisan morons thinking they have the grey matter to participate in the politics of this nation.

What do you call this? Spin trolle'?

1. Sure he would. He does not let bullshit slurs pass unchallenged. YOu didn't notice that? Oh, wait, that was a bullshit lie. GOT IT.

2. Right above, as I call you on one line of bullshit, you tried to distract by spewing out another line of bullshit. I am on to your bullshit tactics, lefty.

From the OP link goto love it...

:)

Maybe the word will get out and illegals will stop coming here.

ICE last month said 123 male immigrant detainees were held at Sheridan. Seventy of them were from India and Nepal; 33 were primary Spanish speakers, the agency said.
They were not given adequate medical treatment, the detainees claim in court documents.
"Nobody told me how to access medical services, so I never ask for them," an immigrant identified as Detainee 1 said in a filing. "A guy in the cell next to me has been requesting medical attention for a week and has not gotten it."
Some detainees suffered untreated conditions or injuries, chief investigator William Teesdale of the public defender's office said in a court declaration.
"Detainees reported heart problems, a gunshot wound, a broken leg, rashes, allergic reactions and severe sore throats," he said in a declaration. "Detainees reported trying to tell the prison guards about their medical concerns, but being unable to communicate adequately in English."
Some spoke of suicidal thoughts, the records show.
Another detainee claimed he and others "were kept with gangsters inside (the cell) for 22 hours. ... I am disturbed mentally in here."

Forum List

Back