Judge turns plane around - Threatens Jeff Sessions with contempt!

We know this administration could become more corrupt. But crueler than they already were ... WHO KNEW? :rolleyes-41:

Washington (CNN) A federal judge on Thursday erupted at the Trump administration when he learned that two asylum seekers fighting deportation were at that moment being deported and on a plane to El Salvador.

DC District Judge Emmet Sullivan then blocked the administration from deporting the two plaintiffs while they are fighting for their right to stay in the US -- excoriating the administration and threatening to hold Attorney General Jeff Sessions in contempt.

The government raced to comply with the court's order, and by Thursday evening the immigrants had arrived back in Texas after being turned around on the ground in El Salvador.

"Oh, I want those people brought back forthwith. ... I'm not asking, I'm ordering," Sullivan said upon learning what had happened, which Justice Department attorney Erez Reuveni confirmed, according to a transcript of the hearing.

Sullivan later added he was "directing the government to turn that plane around either now or when it lands, turn that plane around and bring those people back to the United States. It's outrageous."

Sullivan then threatened to hit Sessions with contempt, saying that if the immigrants weren't returned he was going to order officials to explain "why people should not be held in contempt of court, and I'm going to start with the attorney general."

The judge apparently grew visibly agitated, assuring Reuveni in court that it wasn't "personal."

"I know I'm raising my voice, but I'm extremely upset about this," the judge said. "This is not acceptable."​

Judge orders asylum seekers being deported to El Salvador turned around - CNNPolitics
Fuck Jeff Sessions! I say, throw that scumbag in jail. He's one of the biggest pieces of shit on the planet.

Fuck Jeff Sessions! I say, throw that scumbag in jail. He's one of the biggest pieces of shit on the planet.

Hmmm - I say stuff him. He'll make a terrific lawn gnome for someone. :)

DAKYuzjVwAA3KsO.jpg

How? SPECIFICALLY! What specific qualities would we have under Trump to make us like Russia?
Hours pass by.

How? SPECIFICALLY toobfreak :confused-84:

Sorry, but this question has been answered specifically hundreds if not thousands of times.

When Trump does NOTHING about Russian hacking/ trolling, won't even admit that it was them without bringing up China, NoKo, a 400 pound guy lying in bed, etc - And seems to want them to do it again by not spending 250 million set aside for cyber security --- He is making us like more like Russia.
When Trump refuses to provide ANY direction to his intel and law enforcement heads, waits a year and a half even to hold a cabinet meeting on the subject, and then runs off to play golf half an hour later --- He is making us more like Russia.
When Trump believes Putin when he tells him he didn't do it --- He is making us more like Russia.
When Trump believes Russia intelligence over his own --- He is making us more like Russia.
When Trump tells his supporters to beat the crap out of protesters at his rallies and tells cops to be tougher during arrests --- He is making us more like Russia.
When Trump threatens to take away broadcasting licenses, excludes CNN reporters, refuses to take their questions, and calls them fake news right to their face --- He is making us like more like Russia.
When Trump compliments Erdogan for shooting suspected drug dealers dead in the street, says Baby Kim is a very honorable man, and says Putin is a very strong leader --- He is making us more like Russia.
When Trump endlessly offends our allies and alliances while cozying up to murderous autocrats --- He is making us more like Russia.
When Trump announces a ban on all Muslims entering the US "until we can figure out what the hell is going on" --- He is making us more like Russia.
And when EVERY time Trump needs a distraction he either rags on a wealthy black athlete or talks about M-13 rapists "pouring over the border" --- He is making us more like Russia.

I then go on to list some of the instances where OBAMA actually terrorized, attacked and spied on journalists, suppressed political opposition thus affecting an election outcome, the very "Russian autocracy" he describers of Trump yet ignores--- --- hours go by again.

Obama "spying on journalists" or "tapping Trump Tower phones, or suppressing political opposition - is a debunked LIE.

You see, all you ever get out of these shredded wheat hacks is CHEAP TALK, accusations, but just as with the Russian thread, when asked to pin them down to back up anything they claim, any of the ass gas they throw out there, all you ever get back is more methane.

What is a Shredded Wheat hack? :)

Last edited:
Hell. All of them should be on a plane headed back to wherever they came from.

These asylum seekers passed through loads of countries but waited till they got the US to ask for asylum.

Most of them aren't worth a hill of beans yet expect to get into the US so we can support them.

Judges have too much power. Half the countries in the world are full of poor, illiterate people who'd rather live here! Hell-- -- let's just take them all! Why should another country bother to fix itself if all it has to do is let them leave and travel to America and let US deal with them instead! Where's the freeking UN in this? NOWHERE, AS USUAL.

Thank GOD for judicial branch of government
You mean like the Supreme Court which has overturned and sided with Trump on every occasion? Is that judicial enough for you?

Otherwise, we'd be Russia, Turkey or the Philippines by now.
How? SPECIFICALLY? What specific qualities would we have under Trump to make us like Russia?

Don't play dumb. Trump would love to run our country precisely as Putin runs his. Imprison and kill journalists and political opponents while turning us into an autocracy.

You sure about that? Three days ago you were sure there were 4 million klansmen in this country.

There are 4 million if you count Nazis, White Nationalists, their sympathizers and closet participants along with the robe wearing hardcore Klansmen.

You really should move on ..

Judges have too much power. Half the countries in the world are full of poor, illiterate people who'd rather live here! Hell-- -- let's just take them all! Why should another country bother to fix itself if all it has to do is let them leave and travel to America and let US deal with them instead! Where's the freeking UN in this? NOWHERE, AS USUAL.

You mean like the Supreme Court which has overturned and sided with Trump on every occasion? Is that judicial enough for you?

How? SPECIFICALLY? What specific qualities would we have under Trump to make us like Russia?

Don't play dumb. Trump would love to run our country precisely as Putin runs his. Imprison and kill journalists and political opponents while turning us into an autocracy.

You sure about that? Three days ago you were sure there were 4 million klansmen in this country.

There are 4 million if you count Nazis, White Nationalists, their sympathizers and closet participants along with the robe wearing hardcore Klansmen.

Ok. I know that your previous number was based on a very poor reading of a Southern Poverty Law center article, that actually completely validated, MY position.

And that you are trying to pull something out of your ass.

Would you like to try to support your claim that you know what Trump would like to run this country like Putin runs russia?

Ok. I know that your previous number was based on a very poor reading of a Southern Poverty Law center article, that actually completely validated, MY position.

Would you like to try to support your claim that you know what Trump would like to run this country like Putin runs russia?

Done - #43 Goober

Done - #43 Goober

That was throwing a pile of shit against a wall hoping something sticks.

Pick your best one, or I will pick one and destroy it, you loser.

Done - #43 Goober

You've proven that you can't stand toe to toe with me for 60 seconds - Buh Bye :bye1:

Done - #43 Goober

You've proven that you can't stand toe to toe with me for 60 seconds - Buh Bye :bye1:

Ok, I will pick, since you are afraid.

"When Trump endlessly offends our allies and alliances while cozying up to murderous autocrats --- He is making us more like Russia."

Our allies have been shitty allies, not caring their weight, mostly while fucking US on trade.

They deserve to be offended. Actually they deserve far more.

And "cozying up to murderous autocrats" was him being diplomatic, trying to avoid unneeded bloodshed.

Done - #43 Goober

"When Trump endlessly offends our allies and alliances while cozying up to murderous autocrats --- He is making us more like Russia."

Our allies have been shitty allies, not caring their weight, mostly while fucking US on trade.

And "cozying up to murderous autocrats" was him being diplomatic, trying to avoid unneeded bloodshed.
Our allies have been good allies. They stood by us after 9/11 and sent troops to Afghanistan and Iraq. They contributed blood and treasure to support us when we needed them. They are still doing so as our degenerate foul fake leader and followers insult them.

Done - #43 Goober

Our allies have been good allies. They stood by us after 9/11 and sent troops to Afghanistan and Iraq. They contributed blood and treasure to support us when we needed them. They are still doing so as our degenerate foul fake leader and followers insult them.

Few of them are meeting their agreed upon 2% military spending, levels.

And they have been fucking us on trade.

And their insults to our REAL leader and his supporters is not very diplomatic of them either.

Done - #43 Goober

And their insults to our REAL leader and his supporters is not very diplomatic of them either.
Again, opinions based on Trump talking point lies. A steadfast agreement for the 2% was not made. It was a goal and suggestion by Trump. Fucking us on trade is another Trump talking point opinion. How do you think they feel about brushing off the fact that their guys are dying in places to help America in places like Afghanistan and Africa and lost so many lives in Iraq? How many American lives have been sacrificed fighting for those same allies in the last 20 years?

Again, opinions based on Trump talking point lies. A steadfast agreement for the 2% was not made. It was a goal and suggestion by Trump. Fucking us on trade is another Trump talking point opinion. How do you rhink rhey feel abour brushing off the fact that their guys are dying in places to help America in places like Afghanistan and Africa and lost so many lives in Iraq? How many American lives have been sacrificed fighting for those same allies in the last 20 years?

1. If they can't be bothered to spend TWO PERCENT on their own defense, all the while complaining about US constantly, they are ungrateful children, and should be cut loose.

2. Their standing by their alliances was good. I might point out that a group that likes to fly planes into sky scrapers, was something that was not in their interest either.

3. We did not have to fight for Europe because we spent enough that no one dared attack it.

4. Furthermore, your continued dismissal of MY arguments as Trump talking points is the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Ridicule and you being an asshole. Knock that shit off, asshole.

Of course they aren't.

They want into the US and have no skills we need. If they had skills they sure a shit wouldn't be walking to the US border.

They could have asked for asylum, if they really needed it, any number of countries they walked through to get to the US.

They all want into the US so we can support them. Why the hell do you think they didn't ask for asylum along the way.

And what skills did Melania's retired parents have for the US economy?

What does that have to do with the price of beans in China.

Good Lord you can't keep your hatred for Trump out of anything.

Take a hike you moron.

Melania's parents were just sworn in as US citizens. Despite bringing no useful skills to our economy. I'm applying your standard.

Why should we have let them in?

Not the same standard at all. They went through the process and came here legally. Not as an asylum seeker. They are both retired

Your standard for admittance was both that they go through the legal process AND that they bring a useful skill to the economy.

1 out of 2 ain't bad, I suppose.

They came here through what trump and the conservatives call "chain migration."

trump and conservatives hate what they call chain migration and have called for it to be abolished.

While trump's in laws use chain migration to get here.

Trump thinks there should be penalties for kneeling before football games; I think there should be penalties for kneeling before Putin.

The fact that Trump and his minions are actively trying to compromise the rule of law, is running this country like Russia.

Trump thinks there should be penalties for kneeling before football games; I think there should be penalties for kneeling before Putin.

The fact that Trump and his minions are actively trying to compromise the rule of law, is running this country like Russia.

Trump has repeatedly said that the players should be fired, by their employers, for their actions.

That is his personal opinion.

As the players are "protesting" while on the clock, that would be completely with the law, and would not violate their Constitutional Rights.

Your claim that that is "running the country like Russia" shows that you are either completely hysterical or completely dishonest.

Perhaps completely stupid.

Trump has repeatedly said that the players should be fired, by their employers, for their actions.

As the players are "protesting" while on the clock, that would be completely with the law, and would not violate their Constitutional Rights.

Your claim that that is "running the country like Russia" shows that you are either completely hysterical or completely dishonest.

His obstruction of justice in the Mueller investigation shows you're full of shit!

His obstruction of justice in the Mueller investigation shows you're full of shit!

The Mueller investigation is moving on, failing to accomplish it's goal all by itself.

I do, though, like the way you immediately dropped your previous line of attack, the moment it was challenged.

That shows that you knew you were spouting bullshit when you did it.

If you have believed your crap, you would have defended it.

And of course, you will be using that refuted line of attack, tomorrow, if not later today.

Because you don't care if the shit you say is true or not, you just want to smear your enemies,

because lord knows you can't advance the lefty agenda by pointing to the success of your policies.

Forum List

Back