Judge turns plane around - Threatens Jeff Sessions with contempt!

Well since I have no religion your ridiculous post isn't worth that hill of beans.

These people passed through many countries where they could have asked for asylum. Now you tell me why they waited till they got to the US border. Smart ass.
You did not answer the question. Why do you believe you are of more value than any of those refugees?

One can assume refugees come to America seeking asylum because of our long history and tradition of kindness and understanding towards immigrants. Who could have guessed America's leaders would turn into evil monsters.

I didn't say I was of more value. You said I thought I was of more value.

These aren't immigrants. They are illegal aliens seeking asylum who walked by many countries to get to the us.

You sure are one dumb fuck.
You said most of them were not worth a hill of beans. Are you not worth a hill of beans also? What is a hill of beans worth? Guess it depends on the size of the hill.

Of course they aren't.

They want into the US and have no skills we need. If they had skills they sure a shit wouldn't be walking to the US border.

They could have asked for asylum, if they really needed it, any number of countries they walked through to get to the US.

They all want into the US so we can support them. Why the hell do you think they didn't ask for asylum along the way.

And what skills did Melania's retired parents have for the US economy?

What does that have to do with the price of beans in China.

Good Lord you can't keep your hatred for Trump out of anything.

Take a hike you moron.

You did not answer the question. Why do you believe you are of more value than any of those refugees?

One can assume refugees come to America seeking asylum because of our long history and tradition of kindness and understanding towards immigrants. Who could have guessed America's leaders would turn into evil monsters.

These aren't immigrants. They are illegal aliens seeking asylum who walked by many countries to get to the us.

You said most of them were not worth a hill of beans. Are you not worth a hill of beans also? What is a hill of beans worth? Guess it depends on the size of the hill.

Of course they aren't.

They want into the US and have no skills we need. If they had skills they sure a shit wouldn't be walking to the US border.

They could have asked for asylum, if they really needed it, any number of countries they walked through to get to the US.

They all want into the US so we can support them. Why the hell do you think they didn't ask for asylum along the way.

Take a hike you moron.

Melania's parents were just sworn in as US citizens. Despite bringing no useful skills to our economy. I'm applying your standard.

Why should we have let them in?

Of course they aren't.

Take a hike you moron.

Melania's parents were just sworn in as US citizens. Despite bringing no useful skills to our economy. I'm applying your standard.

Not the same standard at all. They went through the process and came here legally. Not as an asylum seeker. They are both retired

Oh and you can bet they have plenty of money and won't need welfare to survive.

LMAO

Of course they aren't.

Take a hike you moron.

Not the same standard at all. They went through the process and came here legally. Not as an asylum seeker. They are both retired

Your standard for admittance was both that they go through the legal process AND that they bring a useful skill to the economy.

1 out of 2 ain't bad, I suppose.

Hell. All of them should be on a plane headed back to wherever they came from.

These asylum seekers passed through loads of countries but waited till they got the US to ask for asylum.

Most of them aren't worth a hill of beans yet expect to get into the US so we can support them.

Unless you are Melania Trumps parents

Then you get fast tracked to citizenship

These asylum seekers passed through loads of countries but waited till they got the US to ask for asylum.

Most of them aren't worth a hill of beans yet expect to get into the US so we can support them.

Odd that. Its almost like they were the recipients of Chain Migration or something.

Odd that. Its almost like they were the recipients of Chain Migration or something.

So now anyone can send their daughter here on a prostitute visa and a few years later become a citizen

now we are using taxpayer $$$$$ to process them
WASTING $$$$$
FK them--they are wasting MY $$$$$$ and FK them

Judges have too much power. Half the countries in the world are full of poor, illiterate people who'd rather live here! Hell-- -- let's just take them all! Why should another country bother to fix itself if all it has to do is let them leave and travel to America and let US deal with them instead! Where's the freeking UN in this? NOWHERE, AS USUAL.

Judges do not have too much power. Sessions tried to pull a fast one and ignore federal law. The judge was well within his rights and his duty to enforce the law.

Why do you think you are of more value than the refugees? Is that something your religion has taught you?

Well since I have no religion your ridiculous post isn't worth that hill of beans.

These people passed through many countries where they could have asked for asylum. Now you tell me why they waited till they got to the US border. Smart ass.

You are the racist dumb fuck. They are seeking asylum and have every right to have their case heard.

Judges have too much power. Half the countries in the world are full of poor, illiterate people who'd rather live here! Hell-- -- let's just take them all! Why should another country bother to fix itself if all it has to do is let them leave and travel to America and let US deal with them instead! Where's the freeking UN in this? NOWHERE, AS USUAL.

Thank GOD for judicial branch of government
You mean like the Supreme Court which has overturned and sided with Trump on every occasion? Is that judicial enough for you?

Otherwise, we'd be Russia, Turkey or the Philippines by now.
How? SPECIFICALLY? What specific qualities would we have under Trump to make us like Russia?

Don't play dumb. Trump would love to run our country precisely as Putin runs his. Imprison and kill journalists and political opponents while turning us into an autocracy.

You sure about that? Three days ago you were sure there were 4 million klansmen in this country.

Why do you think you are of more value than the refugees? Is that something your religion has taught you?

You are the racist dumb fuck. They are seeking asylum and have every right to have their case heard.

What is the big crisis they are fleeing? Has Panama invaded El Salvador and they are fleeing the fighting?

Has a volcano erupted and they are fleeing the lava?

Is the land sinking into the sea?

Aliens?

Or are they just Third Worlders who want out of their Third World shit hole to a country stupid enough to let them in.

We know this administration could become more corrupt. But crueler than they already were ... WHO KNEW? :rolleyes-41:

Washington (CNN) A federal judge on Thursday erupted at the Trump administration when he learned that two asylum seekers fighting deportation were at that moment being deported and on a plane to El Salvador.

DC District Judge Emmet Sullivan then blocked the administration from deporting the two plaintiffs while they are fighting for their right to stay in the US -- excoriating the administration and threatening to hold Attorney General Jeff Sessions in contempt.

The government raced to comply with the court's order, and by Thursday evening the immigrants had arrived back in Texas after being turned around on the ground in El Salvador.

"Oh, I want those people brought back forthwith. ... I'm not asking, I'm ordering," Sullivan said upon learning what had happened, which Justice Department attorney Erez Reuveni confirmed, according to a transcript of the hearing.

Sullivan later added he was "directing the government to turn that plane around either now or when it lands, turn that plane around and bring those people back to the United States. It's outrageous."

Sullivan then threatened to hit Sessions with contempt, saying that if the immigrants weren't returned he was going to order officials to explain "why people should not be held in contempt of court, and I'm going to start with the attorney general."

The judge apparently grew visibly agitated, assuring Reuveni in court that it wasn't "personal."

"I know I'm raising my voice, but I'm extremely upset about this," the judge said. "This is not acceptable."​

Judge orders asylum seekers being deported to El Salvador turned around - CNNPolitics
Deport the judge

It's not a matter of value... Think of America like a club you belong to, lets say Mar-a-Lago, lol. The club has every right to discriminate against anyone entering. They can make and change requisite requirements as they deem fit; & they can place a moratorium on membership at whim for any reason (waiting for the geezers to die off, lol). Start thinking about America like you would as a member of an exclusive club... cus that's what it is. Inherent value of one's soul and life is not the issue. Members of Mar-a-Lago aren't intrinsically "better" than non members, they are just advantageously positioned and privileged.

Btw, what happens to Mar-a-Lago if some entity forces them to accept any and all, irregardless of the old standards and requirements... get my drift :)

Otherwise, we'd be Russia, Turkey or the Philippines by now.
How? SPECIFICALLY! What specific qualities would we have under Trump to make us like Russia?
Hours pass by.

Don't play dumb. Trump would love to run our country precisely as Putin runs his. Imprison and kill journalists and political opponents while turning us into an autocracy.

I then go on to list some of the instances where OBAMA actually terrorized, attacked and spied on journalists, suppressed political opposition thus affecting an election outcome, the very "Russian autocracy" he describers of Trump yet ignores--- --- hours go by again.

Yes Pee Wee - Whatever you say :wink:

good-good-let-the-whataboutism-flow-through-you.jpg

You see, all you ever get out of these shredded wheat hacks is CHEAP TALK, accusations, but just as with the Russian thread, when asked to pin them down to back up anything they claim, any of the ass gas they throw out there, all you ever get back is more methane.

28cb406d7596afe50b13de0aba7e5759.jpg

And you can always tell when you've REALLY pinned them down that they have absolutely nothing left, that's when they start calling you
idiot
moron
trumpster
then go on to claim they've:
  1. already answered you but it was just way over your head.
  2. not worth their bother to talk to orange clansmen.

What is the big crisis they are fleeing? Has Panama invaded El Salvador and they are fleeing the fighting?

Aliens?

Or are they just Third Worlders who want out of their Third World shit hole to a country stupid enough to let them in.

They have a right to a hearing. That is the law.

Aliens?

Their claim is absurd. As you well know since you did not even try to defend it.

They are abusing the system as an attack on the system hoping to undermine border security and force a return to the effectively open border policy.

A nation that cannot see or defend itself from such an obvious attack, is weak and doomed to be destroyed.

Aliens?

Their claim is absurd. As you well know since you did not even try to defend it.

They are abusing the system as an attack on the system hoping to undermine border security and force a return to the effectively open border policy.

A nation that cannot see or defend itself from such an obvious attack, is weak and doomed to be destroyed.
There is no open border policy and never has been. Just another lie told as a Trump talking point and repeatedly echoed by the dupes who believe his nonsense.

Aliens?

There is no open border policy and never has been. Just another lie told as a Trump talking point and repeatedly echoed by the dupes who believe his nonsense.

You can shove that "TUrmp talking point" talking point up your ass.

We have millions upon millions of illegals in this country. We regularly read of illegals criminals caught, who have been deported 7, 10, 14 times, before committing a terrible crime and becoming national news.

That was clear to me, years, perhaps decades before Trump ran for the Presidency. From the facts,
Asshole.

That is effectively an open border.

Forum List

Back