Judge turns plane around - Threatens Jeff Sessions with contempt!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
We know this administration could become more corrupt. But crueler than they already were ... WHO KNEW? :rolleyes-41:

Washington (CNN) A federal judge on Thursday erupted at the Trump administration when he learned that two asylum seekers fighting deportation were at that moment being deported and on a plane to El Salvador.

DC District Judge Emmet Sullivan then blocked the administration from deporting the two plaintiffs while they are fighting for their right to stay in the US -- excoriating the administration and threatening to hold Attorney General Jeff Sessions in contempt.

The government raced to comply with the court's order, and by Thursday evening the immigrants had arrived back in Texas after being turned around on the ground in El Salvador.

"Oh, I want those people brought back forthwith. ... I'm not asking, I'm ordering," Sullivan said upon learning what had happened, which Justice Department attorney Erez Reuveni confirmed, according to a transcript of the hearing.

Sullivan later added he was "directing the government to turn that plane around either now or when it lands, turn that plane around and bring those people back to the United States. It's outrageous."

Sullivan then threatened to hit Sessions with contempt, saying that if the immigrants weren't returned he was going to order officials to explain "why people should not be held in contempt of court, and I'm going to start with the attorney general."

The judge apparently grew visibly agitated, assuring Reuveni in court that it wasn't "personal."

"I know I'm raising my voice, but I'm extremely upset about this," the judge said. "This is not acceptable."​

Judge orders asylum seekers being deported to El Salvador turned around - CNNPolitics

How sneaky can you get

Trying to slip them out of the country while a judge is deciding whether they can stay

Hell. All of them should be on a plane headed back to wherever they came from.

These asylum seekers passed through loads of countries but waited till they got the US to ask for asylum.

Most of them aren't worth a hill of beans yet expect to get into the US so we can support them.

These asylum seekers passed through loads of countries but waited till they got the US to ask for asylum.

Most of them aren't worth a hill of beans yet expect to get into the US so we can support them.

Judges have too much power. Half the countries in the world are full of poor, illiterate people who'd rather live here! Hell-- -- let's just take them all! Why should another country bother to fix itself if all it has to do is let them leave and travel to America and let US deal with them instead! Where's the freeking UN in this? NOWHERE, AS USUAL.

Judges have too much power. Half the countries in the world are full of poor, illiterate people who'd rather live here! Hell-- -- let's just take them all! Why should another country bother to fix itself if all it has to do is let them leave and travel to America and let US deal with them instead! Where's the freeking UN in this? NOWHERE, AS USUAL.

Thank GOD for judicial branch of government who has kept the Mango Menace in line while congressional Rs have all become INVERTEBRATES.
Otherwise, we'd be Russia, Turkey or the Philippines by now.

Thank GOD for judicial branch of government
You mean like the Supreme Court which has overturned and sided with Trump on every occasion? Is that judicial enough for you?

How? SPECIFICALLY! What specific qualities would we have under Trump to make us like Russia?

Last edited:

You mean like the Supreme Court which has overturned and sided with Trump on every occasion? Is that judicial enough for you?

How? SPECIFICALLY? What specific qualities would we have under Trump to make us like Russia?

Don't play dumb. Trump would love to run our country precisely as Putin runs his. Imprison and kill journalists and political opponents while turning us into an autocracy.

Why do you think you are of more value than the refugees? Is that something your religion has taught you?

How? SPECIFICALLY? What specific qualities would we have under Trump to make us like Russia?

Don't play dumb. Trump would love to run our country precisely as Putin runs his. Imprison and kill journalists and political opponents while turning us into an autocracy.
I see you AREN'T playing. You mean like Obama, don't you? YOU ARE DESCRIBING BARACK OBAMA, FOOL. Obama attacked reporter James Rosen, tried to destroy his life for merely investigating and doing his job. What about the spygate wiretap where Obama spied on all of the reporters? I think they called that one the AP Scandal. Was it Trump who weaponized the IRS to attack, block and interfere with a whole bunch of organizations trying to support the Romney campaign in 2012 giving Obama the edge to steal a second term? Sounds pretty autocratic to me! Who blocked Bernie Sanders so he had no chance to win the DNC primary, was that Trump, too? Nope. It was Hillary and the DNC.

WHY IS IT that the more you rubes attack Trump for things that he never actually said or did, it always turns out that you are only really DESCRIBING YOURSELVES??? :1peleas:

Why do you think you are of more value than the refugees? Is that something your religion has taught you?

Well since I have no religion your ridiculous post isn't worth that hill of beans.

These people passed through many countries where they could have asked for asylum. Now you tell me why they waited till they got to the US border. Smart ass.

Well since I have no religion your ridiculous post isn't worth that hill of beans.

These people passed through many countries where they could have asked for asylum. Now you tell me why they waited till they got to the US border. Smart ass.
You did not answer the question. Why do you believe you are of more value than any of those refugees?

One can assume refugees come to America seeking asylum because of our long history and tradition of kindness and understanding towards immigrants. Who could have guessed America's leaders would turn into evil monsters.

You did not answer the question. Why do you believe you are of more value than any of those refugees?

One can assume refugees come to America seeking asylum because of our long history and tradition of kindness and understanding towards immigrants. Who could have guessed America's leaders would turn into evil monsters.

I didn't say I was of more value. You said I thought I was of more value.

These aren't immigrants. They are illegal aliens seeking asylum who walked by many countries to get to the us.

You sure are one dumb fuck.

These aren't immigrants. They are illegal aliens seeking asylum who walked by many countries to get to the us.

You said most of them were not worth a hill of beans. Are you not worth a hill of beans also? What is a hill of beans worth? Guess it depends on the size of the hill.

You said most of them were not worth a hill of beans. Are you not worth a hill of beans also? What is a hill of beans worth? Guess it depends on the size of the hill.

Of course they aren't.

They want into the US and have no skills we need. If they had skills they sure a shit wouldn't be walking to the US border.

They could have asked for asylum, if they really needed it, any number of countries they walked through to get to the US.

They all want into the US so we can support them. Why the hell do you think they didn't ask for asylum along the way.

I see you AREN'T playing. You mean like Obama, don't you? YOU ARE DESCRIBING BARACK OBAMA, FOOL. Obama attacked reporter James Rosen, tried to destroy his life for merely investigating and doing his job. What about the spygate wiretap where Obama spied on all of the reporters? I think they called that one the AP Scandal. Was it Trump who weaponized the IRS to attack, block and interfere with a whole bunch of organizations trying to support the Romney campaign in 2012 giving Obama the edge to steal a second term? Sounds pretty autocratic to me! Who blocked Bernie Sanders so he had no chance to win the DNC primary, was that Trump, too? Nope. It was Hillary and the DNC.

WHY IS IT that the more you rubes attack Trump for things that he never actually said or did, it always turns out that you are only really DESCRIBING YOURSELVES??? :1peleas:

Yes Pee Wee - Whatever you say :wink:

good-good-let-the-whataboutism-flow-through-you.jpg

How sneaky can you get

Trying to slip them out of the country while a judge is deciding whether they can stay

This is the same Attorney General that told the American people that family separation wasn't intentional. And then when speaking to Republicans the *very next day* bragged at how Family Separation was a deterrent.

'Gleeful cruelty' and 'casual dickishness' indeed.

Of course they aren't.

They want into the US and have no skills we need. If they had skills they sure a shit wouldn't be walking to the US border.

They could have asked for asylum, if they really needed it, any number of countries they walked through to get to the US.

They all want into the US so we can support them. Why the hell do you think they didn't ask for asylum along the way.

And what skills did Melania's retired parents have for the US economy?

Of course they aren't.

And what skills did Melania's retired parents have for the US economy?

The skill to buy one of Donald's penthouses - MAGA! :rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back