Judge Strike Down No-Fly List

Sacrificing our freedom to establish no-fly lists in the name of temporary security for the Constitution is foolish. We're just letting the terrorists win by acting this way.

This is definitely the only sane post I have seen you make.

Are you sick?

Even an obvious whack job carpet muncher could see the list was simply wrong. Of course Obama and Holder saw no problem with it.

This isnt a Dem or GOP issue. This is a freedom and democracy issue. Thank G-d someone has some kind of sense here. The no fly list was obviouly unconsitutional. Good riddance.

Federal judge rules U.S. no-fly list violates Constitution

Rabbi, quit trying to make me agree with you.

I do agree that no fly lists are unconstitutional because they are too subjective. Predominantly targets Arabs and that's prejudice.

We should be doing our best in counter terrorism and airport screening to prevent attacks.

Sacrificing our freedom to establish no-fly lists in the name of temporary security for the Constitution is foolish. We're just letting the terrorists win by acting this way.

This is definitely the only sane post I have seen you make.

Are you sick?

I read it as her meaning that establishing no-fly lists is an example of exercising freedom, whereas the Constitution provides us with only temporary security.

This isnt a Dem or GOP issue. This is a freedom and democracy issue. Thank G-d someone has some kind of sense here. The no fly list was obviouly unconsitutional. Good riddance.

Federal judge rules U.S. no-fly list violates Constitution

Rabbi, quit trying to make me agree with you.

I do agree that no fly lists are unconstitutional because they are too subjective. Predominantly targets Arabs and that's prejudice.

We should be doing our best in counter terrorism and airport screening to prevent attacks.
I have no problem targeting Arabs, or more properly Muslims. Virtually every attack in the last 15 years has been carried out by Muslims. I am totally in favor of profiling.
My issue with the list is that no one would say how you got on it. No one could say how you get off it. No one would say whether you were on it or off it to begin with. And once you were on it there was no way to appeal the finding. The judge rightfully struck it down as an infringement of due process.

And so another tool of the regime used to discourage public discussion of its failures fades into history. Until they find a way around it; probably within the hour.

Hmmmm, under which administration was that no-fly list started? Hmmmm....

Unlike you, some people do not care about things like that, they just care about right and wrong.

Yes, that is the far, far right: don't care about what is right or wrong, just tear down the country if you don't agree.

Wrong is wrong, no matter who started it. Did you come to love it only after Your New Messiah declined to Executive Order it out of existence?

The bolded: true.

No, I was against it from it's inception and never stopped speaking against it.

If the only way to preserve the freedoms we cherish is to systematically take them away from our own citizens, then it's all just a worthless game to begin with. And Obama is not a messiah, he certainly is not mine.

Thank you for playing.

You say you were against it form the beginning, yet you still had to make the point that it is Bush's fault.

Funny how that doesn't sound true.

It was Bush's fault, and the Congress, and Obama's as well.

What is your issue? Be an American, not a partisan.

The bolded: true.

No, I was against it from it's inception and never stopped speaking against it.

If the only way to preserve the freedoms we cherish is to systematically take them away from our own citizens, then it's all just a worthless game to begin with. And Obama is not a messiah, he certainly is not mine.

Thank you for playing.

You say you were against it form the beginning, yet you still had to make the point that it is Bush's fault.

Funny how that doesn't sound true.

It was Bush's fault, and the Congress, and Obama's as well.

What is your issue? Be an American, not a partisan.

I am not the one being partisan Jake, the idiot I responded to is.

Funny how you skipped over his posts, isn't it?

Last edited:
QWB, you are one of the most partisan suckers here.

You don't care about the national welfare, only your narrow partisan nonsense.

And so another tool of the regime used to discourage public discussion of its failures fades into history. Until they find a way around it; probably within the hour.

Hmmmm, under which administration was that no-fly list started? Hmmmm....

Which is why Obama issued an executive order banning the list, right?
Oh, wait.
I knew a fucktard leftist would have to bring GOP/Dem into this, which is why I disclaimed it in the OP. ANd sure enough, the dullest, stupidest, least informed fucker since Zeke had to chime in with his special brand of goyisher kup.

Eat shit, asshole.

Tsk, tsk, all upset again, what?...

I responded to Henry, who brought GOP/DEM into this, but you weren't mad at him, now were you, you partisan fucktard. You are fooling no one.

Hilarious!!

Last edited:
And so we have now heard from TWO leftists chronically in favour of disassembling Americans basic freedoms. Thanks, Statist and Pajama Boy! I knew you could do it.

No Fly has gotta get fixed so one can face his/her accusers and take legal action against them if they are can be proven to have made up stuff for their own political vendettas. Your protestations ring hollow.

Last edited:
And so we have now heard from TWO leftists chronically in favour of disassembling Americans basic freedoms. Thanks, Statist and Pajama Boy! I knew you could do it.

No Fly has gotta get fixed so one can face his/her accusers and take legal action against them if they are can be proven to have made up stuff for their own political vendettas. Your protestations ring hollow.

Which makes you look even more stupid than you are.

I clearly said I was AGAINST the no-fly list.

Didn't they teach you to read in the Crayola school of Tea Party signs?

Which makes you look even more stupid than you are.

I clearly said I was AGAINST the no-fly list.

Didn't they teach you to read in the Crayola school of Tea Party signs?

First one must understand that all liberals lie. Therefore it's clear you're deeply in love with no-fly. You seem upset. Perhaps a soothing libation might help?

Or not.

Forum List

Back