Judge slams Stone on another breach of Gag Order!

HA! He has violated a Gag Order continually and even threatened the Federal Judge. The man is an idiot! He deserves to be locked away for his entire sentence.

Judge slams Roger Stone over book that criticizes Robert Mueller, demands he comply with gag order

Please throw this useless excuse of flesh in jail! He is a lost cost in humanity!

Yea! Imprison a citizen for exercising his First Amendment rights! Especially since he is a righty!

You fascists are disgusting.

I think you don't understand gag orders... Perfectly Legal and I assure you if you did the same to any judge you would be a guest for a while...

HA! He has violated a Gag Order continually and even threatened the Federal Judge. The man is an idiot! He deserves to be locked away for his entire sentence.
Why should any citizen have a “gag order” placed on them? Especially when all they are doing to proclaiming their innocence and criticizing the government?

Judge slams Roger Stone over book that criticizes Robert Mueller, demands he comply with gag order

Please throw this useless excuse of flesh in jail! He is a lost cost in humanity!

Yea! Imprison a citizen for exercising his First Amendment rights! Especially since he is a righty!

You want fascist? I'd send his pompous ass to gitmo. It's a long flight, and I bet a lot could happen to him along the way. :113:

I think you don't understand gag orders... Perfectly Legal and I assure you if you did the same to any judge you would be a guest for a while...

Nope, not for citizens merely criticizing the government, that is unheard of.
I understand a gag order on secrets, national security, or on the identity of a victim. Not at all what Stone is blabbing about.

If he “threatened” a federal judge, let him be charged with it and face the charges in a court of law. But I see that silencing anyone you don’t like is a priority for the left.

If he “threatened” a federal judge, let him be charged with it and face the charges in a court of law. But I see that silencing anyone you don’t like is a priority for the left.

You have no authority outside your insane trumpette opinions. So sad for you....

You have no authority outside your insane trumpette opinions. So sad for you....

The word you're looking for is 'impotent'.

Why do you care? Rodger Stone is the poster-child for everything wrong with American politics. Quit defending bad people.

He may be locked up...for a few days until Trump pardons him.
Nah, that's stupid trump cult fantasy. Trump jas been warned by senate republicans that doing so would be the beginning of the end of his presidency. Maybe he will do it on his last day in office.

This has nothing whatsoever to do with the First Amendment.

The accused (Roger Stone) has been ordered (quite correctly) not to make public comment upon an ongoing criminal case.

The accused has repeatedly and arrogantly and intentionally violated that order.

Time to wipe that smug look off his face.

Time to send the US Marshals after him with a warrant ordering Stone to be taken into custody.

For contempt of court, and, more significantly, for violation of the terms of his bail bond.

Lock the muthaphukka up.

Why do you care? Rodger Stone is the poster-child for everything wrong with American politics. Quit defending bad people.

Totally irrelevant. This is exactly what is wrong with SJW Marxist fags, once you label someone “bad”, then you’re completely OK with their rights being stripped away with no trial.

This has nothing whatsoever to do with the First Amendment.

The accused (Roger Stone) has been ordered (quite correctly) not to make public comment upon an ongoing criminal case.

The accused has repeatedly and arrogantly and intentionally violated that order.

Time to wipe that smug look off his face.

Time to send the US Marshals after him with a warrant ordering Stone to be taken into custody.

For contempt of court, and, more significantly, for violation of the terms of his bail bond.

Lock the muthaphukka up.
It has everything to do with the First Amendment. People should not have their rights taken away merely because they are accused of a crime. But hey, if he has a “smug smile” on his face, then he deserves it. Just like those Covington kids, right?

Forum List

Back