Black Guns Matter founder says conservatives should reach out to potential allies in inner cities

• Banned
Democrats how do you feel about this ?? Don’t be shy

There’s a glaring, major obstacle in the way of conservatives using this to reach out to black people. So I’m not worried.

Well, yes. Blacks, as a whole, are by far the very worst racists in this country.

That doesn't mean all blacks are stupid racists, though, so it's still worth attempting.

• Banned
There’s a glaring, major obstacle in the way of conservatives using this to reach out to black people. So I’m not worried.

Well, yes. Blacks, as a whole, are by far the very worst racists in this country.

That doesn't mean all blacks are stupid racists, though, so it's still worth attempting.
What ethnicity Isn’t racist?? It’s when democrats use power to disarm ethnicities that is racist

What ethnicity Isn’t racist?? It’s when democrats use power to disarm ethnicities that is racist

I didn't say there were ethnicities that didn't have rasicts.

I said that blacks are the MOST racist. They are held to a much lower standard in that regard and few people are willing to challenge them on it

Forum List

Back