Judge Schedules Hearing on Allegations of DA Fani Willis’ ‘Improper Use of Funds’ and ‘Scandalous’ Affair with Trump Prosecutor

You need to look in the mirror...................our nation is being devastated by the left and you have nary a clue.

I don’t see it. Gas is under $3.00 a gallon. I made more money last year than I have ever made before. The stock market is up. Unemployment is down. But all I hear from the RW is the country is doomed. We have Trump hoping for an economic collapse.

Inflation is dropping.

So this is the Democrats version of destroying the nation. While Republicans demand that a President, especially their choice, be a king answering only to God.

I don’t see it. Gas is under $3.00 a gallon. I made more money last year than I have ever made before. The stock market is up. Unemployment is down. But all I hear from the RW is the country is doomed. We have Trump hoping for an economic collapse.

Inflation is dropping.

So this is the Democrats version of destroying the nation. While Republicans demand that a President, especially their choice, be a king answering only to God.
Close the damn border.

8 judges so far have ruled otherwise.
Like they say in Laramie, a dog that shits fast, don't shit long. One by one these investigations will all go to shit. But I guess from an election tampering, election fraud, election interference point of view, the Marxists are accomplishing their goal. Trump deserves reparations. MAGA

Inflation is dropping.

Gas is $3.07, and inflation is still twice as high as it was when Tater took office, vermin.

Gas is $3.07, and inflation is still twice as high as it was when Tater took office, vermin.

I’m not going to say you are wrong.

IMG_0908.jpeg

Not when a picture is worth a thousand words.

It's the worse thing hurting the country.

Trump wants to be a Dictator. His minions want him to be a Dictator. I’d say that is a way bigger threat than some people who want to work.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-media-max-width="560"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">MAGA follower: “This country needs a dictator. I hate to say it, but this is the truth.” <br><br>Believe them when they tell you who they are.<a href="https://t.co/7aLSArFcAt">pic.twitter.com/7aLSArFcAt</a></p>&mdash; Republicans against Trump (@RpsAgainstTrump) <a href="">January 14, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

He should have been tried in absentia then. They can and do have that power. It's never good precedent to start making exceptions outside the law. What other citizens does government want to kill?
Was the Obama order legal or illegal?

If I'm the drone operator and I'm given a target, I hit it.

Trump wants to be a Dictator. His minions want him to be a Dictator. I’d say that is a way bigger threat than some people who want to work.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-media-max-width="560"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">MAGA follower: “This country needs a dictator. I hate to say it, but this is the truth.” <br><br>Believe them when they tell you who they are.<a href="https://t.co/7aLSArFcAt">pic.twitter.com/7aLSArFcAt</a></p>&mdash; Republicans against Trump (@RpsAgainstTrump) <a href="">January 14, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

You're believing democrat propaganda. You're the problem.

The only dam about to break is Trump is going to be found guilty in every trial he's involved in.

The people of New York have been FURIOUS that Trump hasn't been prosecuted before now. I've been watching Trump since the 1980's flout every financial law imagineably and couldn't believe the stuff he got away with.

This isn't "malicious prosecution" at all. This is the take down of a large scale financial criminal who should never have been elected President.
you jabbering fucking ninny.......lol........go have a canadian meltdown and warm up

Oh I have. I can only assume the Founders are spinning in their graves. That millions of Veterans who died for this nation are nauseated by the Trump Fanboys and their plans n
That shows how out of touch you are. The founders were a bunch of law and order guys. They probably would have hung a bunch of democrats by now.

Forum List

Back