Judge rules NC can't make sure only citizens are voting

Dumb ass I have been poor I could still come up with the 5$ for a damn State ID...stop lying.
Can you understand ‘Poll The ax’?

Why do Conservatives applaud voter suppression?
I will assume that you wrote poll tax not poll the ax. Of course I could be wrong and you could be talking some other nonsense.

Hard to actually call something that is either free or less then the cost of a pack of cigarettes as an excessive poll tax.

The real reason liberals are so upset with voter ID is that no one can vote more then once, use the name of a dead person to vote more, or someone running from area to area to vote. It means one person one vote. Now if we could only keep all those "found at the last moment" democratic votes.
Voter fraud is not rampant. Voter suppression unfortunately is.
Unfortunately no one has figured out how to suppress stupid from voting.

If we get more voter ID laws we just might be surprised at the amount of fraud. Unfortunately gerrymandering is a problem with both parties. Even when there is no intent to do so the other side will still call it in the hopes that calling it gerrymandering will somehow work in their favor.

So if voter fraud is not a problem why are you so dead set against an ID? If it were cost I would be more on your side. But when cost is zero or minimal the only reason to oppose an ID is that you think there is something to hide.

You are required to have a passport, drivers license, birth certificate, marriage certificate, death certificate, social security number and others. If you think they are all so bad for everyone then campaign for the repeal of all those I have listed and the others.
Voting should be as easy as drawing a breath.

Suppression is the tactic of the minority party because they know that without hinderence, voters will rarely if ever vote for the minority.

Insisting on ID means you have something to suppress
So going by your crazy notion insisting on a drivers license means that there must be something to hide. Requiring a social security number means both parties have something to hide. Requiring a birth certificate means that the hospital has something to hid. See anything wrong your your assumption yet?

You can try and spin crazy any way you want but it just tends to make you look desperate to hide something. There is no reason not to have one and a number of reasons to have one.

Perhaps instead of an ID we should just use a thumb print. Would that make you happier?

I will assume that you wrote poll tax not poll the ax. Of course I could be wrong and you could be talking some other nonsense.

Hard to actually call something that is either free or less then the cost of a pack of cigarettes as an excessive poll tax.

The real reason liberals are so upset with voter ID is that no one can vote more then once, use the name of a dead person to vote more, or someone running from area to area to vote. It means one person one vote. Now if we could only keep all those "found at the last moment" democratic votes.

If we get more voter ID laws we just might be surprised at the amount of fraud. Unfortunately gerrymandering is a problem with both parties. Even when there is no intent to do so the other side will still call it in the hopes that calling it gerrymandering will somehow work in their favor.

So if voter fraud is not a problem why are you so dead set against an ID? If it were cost I would be more on your side. But when cost is zero or minimal the only reason to oppose an ID is that you think there is something to hide.

You are required to have a passport, drivers license, birth certificate, marriage certificate, death certificate, social security number and others. If you think they are all so bad for everyone then campaign for the repeal of all those I have listed and the others.

Suppression is the tactic of the minority party because they know that without hinderence, voters will rarely if ever vote for the minority.

So going by your crazy notion insisting on a drivers license means that there must be something to hide. Requiring a social security number means both parties have something to hide. Requiring a birth certificate means that the hospital has something to hid. See anything wrong your your assumption yet?

You can try and spin crazy any way you want but it just tends to make you look desperate to hide something. There is no reason not to have one and a number of reasons to have one.

Perhaps instead of an ID we should just use a thumb print. Would that make you happier?
No. I don’t agree that the right to vote should be infringed.

What is more precious, a vote or a gun?

How does a thumbprint infringe on your right to vote?

How does a thumbprint infringe on your right to vote?
How does a background check infringe on your right to new arms?

You keep running around in circles yelling suppression. I am thinking that you do not understand the meaning of suppression or you are worried that the political bias that you hold will not allow the party you obviously support and parrot can win a fair election. Considering the things you are saying I think it is both.

When California can not say how many voted illegally because of their motor voter laws. When you have Florida that finds votes sitting unattended. When states allow last minute voter registration by allowing someone to sign an affidavit even though they are not allowed by law to vote. It shows a complete lack of care about the system.

Look back a hundred and fifty two hundred years. Voting was not as easy and simple as you seem to think it should be. It was sometimes an arduous journey into the nearest town to vote. It made it worthwhile. Those who voted did so with forethought.

You can show no other reason for not having a voter ID or thumb print other then I do not want it because it keeps things from being sloppy and may keep some from cheating.

Judge strikes down NC voter ID law OK’d by voters

What a piece of shit. I hope they appeal this all the way to the SC.

The whole point of the NC voter ID law wasn't to verify identification, it was to supress the votes of poor Americans.

So how does it suppress votes. We have one in TN, it's not an issue.
We have one here in Georgia and NEVER a problem with it except last year when the leftists screamed Jesus from Heaven Street wasn't allowed to vote....yep that's a real thing!

Dumb ass I have been poor I could still come up with the 5$ for a damn State ID...stop lying.

Insisting on no ID"s means you want voting to be a joke because anybody can do it.

The whole point of the NC voter ID law wasn't to verify identification, it was to supress the votes of poor Americans.

That's because nobody is being suppressed. How can you say a law that applies to all people only suppresses one side?

Unless you want to make the claim that minorities are too stupid to get an ID (which is what you people really mean) then there is no suppression.

Are they also stupid or lazy. With all the assistance for voter registration, why are "poor" Americans so incapable of acquiring the ID they need to cash their welfare checks, buy smokes or booze?

It really has nothing to do with poverty or race, it's just that the puppets don't know it. They only spew what they are told to.

The real reason is that Democrats don't take voting seriously. Sure, they will vote if it's convenient enough, mail in ballots, no lines, polling places open several days instead of one, a free ride to the polls. But to put some effort into it would turn off a lot of those welfare leaches and they simply wouldn't vote. The Democrat party knows this quite well, but can't say it. So they makeup this racist or poverty crap.

Republicans take voting extremely seriously. They will vote hell over high water; through snow storms, rain storms, long lines, but we will vote.

That's because nobody is being suppressed. How can you say a law that applies to all people only suppresses one side?

Unless you want to make the claim that minorities are too stupid to get an ID (which is what you people really mean) then there is no suppression.

When the law requires something that disenfranchises legal citizens of limited means, that's suppression. Yes it applies equally to everyone, but for many older, poor and rural Americans, whose births may not have been registered, and who may not have witnesses still living to provide affidavits, they have no foundational documents upon which to acquire the necessary ID, and no means of travelling to where they can get it.

There's also the disenfranchisement of those who are convicted of crimes. If they have been punished, they have paid the price for their crime, and their voting rights as citizens should be restored, if they are free. I can clearly see why the rate of incarceration of blacks went way up when Republicans took control of government in the 1980's. There are now more black men working as slaves in for-profit prisons than there were in the South when Lincoln signed the Emancipation Proclamation. There's more than one way to disenfranchise blacks.

When the law requires something that disenfranchises legal citizens of limited means, that's suppression. Yes it applies equally to everyone, but for many older, poor and rural Americans, whose births may not have been registered, and who may not have witnesses still living to provide affidavits, they have no foundational documents upon which to acquire the necessary ID, and no means of travelling to where they can get it.

There's also the disenfranchisement of those who are convicted of crimes. If they have been punished, they have paid the price for their crime, and their voting rights as citizens should be restored, if they are free. I can clearly see why the rate of incarceration of blacks went way up when Republicans took control of government in the 1980's. There are now more black men working as slaves in for-profit prisons than there were in the South when Lincoln signed the Emancipation Proclamation. There's more than one way to disenfranchise blacks.
So you are basically saying that these poor people do not have a drivers license, a social security number, they do not recieve any type of welfare or social security. Where in the world do these people live? On the moon?

In many states it has been law that those with certain crimes could not vote. This was laws from many years it was not just since the 1980s. While partisan politics is always fun to play it seldom is very truthful. Who do you think signed all the legislation on illegal drugs? Tell me not one democrat ever said that we should not incarcerate someone for murder, rape,theft. Who do you think appointed some of the judges that put people in prison?

So you are basically saying that these poor people do not have a drivers license, a social security number, they do not recieve any type of welfare or social security. Where in the world do these people live? On the moon?

In many states it has been law that those with certain crimes could not vote. This was laws from many years it was not just since the 1980s. While partisan politics is always fun to play it seldom is very truthful. Who do you think signed all the legislation on illegal drugs? Tell me not one democrat ever said that we should not incarcerate someone for murder, rape,theft. Who do you think appointed some of the judges that put people in prison?

You're apparently confused.

This thread is about REPUBLICAN election fraud SO bad and SO systemic that a new election had to be called.

You're apparently confused.

This thread is about REPUBLICAN election fraud SO bad and SO systemic that a new election had to be called.
You seem to have lost track of what the last twenty posts have been about . Not really hard to believe that you are unable to keep up. My reply was to someone else playing partisan politics. But if you really feel you have to play the same stupid game we can both play.

So how does it suppress votes. We have one in TN, it's not an issue.
We have one here in Georgia and NEVER a problem with it except last year when the leftists screamed Jesus from Heaven Street wasn't allowed to vote....yep that's a real thing!

Yeah it's funny when you ask them any questions, they cant answer....they need talking points.....they dont know shit

If you don't have a birth certificate, and you lost your SS card years ago, how do you get it replaced? I actually had this problem with my SIN. I was told my birth was never registered. When I lost my wallet with my SIN card after a few years back, I couldn't replace it without my birth certificate. I needed a lawyer to help me replace me ID. Since I worked for one, it cost me nothing, but I couldn't have done it without her.

When it subsequently happened a few years later, it was easy to replace everything, because my birth certificate, was at home in the filing cabinet, and I had recently gone for a new photo ID for my driver's license so I had photo ID on the way.

White middle class people with internet access, drivers' licenses, and who work in the modern world have no idea of how difficult it can be for those without papers to acquire them.

That's the well rehearsed Dim propaganda on the subject. It's a damn lie, of course. Dims oppose voter ID because they support voter fraud. That's the only conceivable reason for opposing it.

Last edited:

If you don't have a birth certificate, and you lost your SS card years ago, how do you get it replaced? I actually had this problem with my SIN. I was told my birth was never registered. When I lost my wallet with my SIN card after a few years back, I couldn't replace it without my birth certificate. I needed a lawyer to help me replace me ID. Since I worked for one, it cost me nothing, but I couldn't have done it without her.

When it subsequently happened a few years later, it was easy to replace everything, because my birth certificate, was at home in the filing cabinet, and I had recently gone for a new photo ID for my driver's license so I had photo ID on the way.

White middle class people with internet access, drivers' licenses, and who work in the modern world have no idea of how difficult it can be for those without papers to acquire them.
You simply go to the SS website, create an account, and then have then send you a new SS card by mail at no cost to you.

Managing your Social Security My Account - Social Security My Account Information

It's so easy even a moron like you could do it. I just ordered a new SS card myself.

What a piece of shit indeed!!! You lied in your thread title, and you're lying in your OP.

The ID law in question was overturned by the Court because, in the judgment of the Court, the law was written to focus on low income and poor rural voters "with laser-like precision", and was of the most blatant pieces of voter suppression legislation in the history of the State, which is really saying something in North Carolina.

And yet you choose to frame this victory for the right of every legal American citizen to vote in elections and to have his or her vote counted, as a loss to the voters of North Carolina. Why is that, asshole? Why don't you want American citizens to vote? Why do Republicans make Americans jump through every hoop imagineable to prevent them from voting, and then complain about low voter turnout in poor areas.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back