Democrats failing again to protect America

where will you get your hats?
by7pgbdzjte21.jpg

wu7ti5ibjo621.jpg

Holy Effing Crap!!!

NBC News did some real journalism and showed how bad off the border wall really is?

Am I seeing this right????

And not one single Trump-hater even understood what NBC News showed in the article?????

Hell, just say Ronald Reagan and George H Bush failed for a dozen straight years at least and maybe you could build a consensus.

I find it funny though. The party against minimum wage laws because they hurt the economy is the party who is against importing illegals who will work for less than minimum wage because illegals hurt the economy.
Yeah, I remember when Ronald Reagan went to Tipp O'Neil and made a deal with the scumbag democrat, who promised to fund the wall, when Ronald had granted amnesty to 11 million illegals. Then Tipp the asshat, reneged on the deal as typical of the crooks on the left, and they did it again with Bush. So it takes a businessman like President Trump to do something no other Republican has done, and told the sorry ass liberals to pound sand, got more than the one dollar Nancy Pelosi promised, the spineless bitch, and is building the wall to keep the US citizens safe, not only from the illegal rapists and murderers but also the drug dealers. Three cheers for President Trump.

Holy Effing Crap!!!

NBC News did some real journalism and showed how bad off the border wall really is?

And not one single Trump-hater even understood what NBC News showed in the article?????

Probably they got the story handed to them by CNBC. CNBC is slightly to the right of Reuter's and Bloomberg because they don't have their own $ 10-25K/yr terminals to keep them solvent. WSJ and IBD are not on cable nor do they rent out valuable terminals, if that changes CNBC goes bye. In the meantime they stay slightly to the left of WSJ and IDB in hopes of surviving and providing non-crap stories to the other NBC channels.

Hell, just say Ronald Reagan and George H Bush failed for a dozen straight years at least and maybe you could build a consensus.

I find it funny though. The party against minimum wage laws because they hurt the economy is the party who is against importing illegals who will work for less than minimum wage because illegals hurt the economy.
Yeah, I remember when Ronald Reagan went to Tipp O'Neil and made a deal with the scumbag democrat, who promised to fund the wall, when Ronald had granted amnesty to 11 million illegals. Then Tipp the asshat, reneged on the deal as typical of the crooks on the left, and they did it again with Bush. So it takes a businessman like President Trump to do something no other Republican has done, and told the sorry ass liberals to pound sand, got more than the one dollar Nancy Pelosi promised, the spineless bitch, and is building the wall to keep the US citizens safe, not only from the illegal rapists and murderers but also the drug dealers. Three cheers for President Trump.

Honestly if you take out the partisan simpleton talk that isn't a bad speech. See, Ivve been around long enough and read enough history to know tariff, personal rights, warmongering, pacificism, racism, whatever to all be party fluid so the name calling seems childish.

Holy Effing Crap!!!

And it allows creeps like this to get in anytime they want to-
Literally posted 25 minutes ago-·
25m

Eduardo Leon - the 10th illegal alien sex offender arrested by #CBPElCentro #USBP agents this year suspected of making an illegal entry. He is a 33 y.o. Mexican national. He was convicted of lewd acts with a minor in 2018 in #Nevada. News release here: (link: http://bit.ly/2IrSKwi) bit.ly/2IrSKwi

upload_2019-2-22_21-12-17.jpeg

let's look at the whole picture let's say they raise minimum wage the minimum wage worker gets a raise the cost of living goes up a minimum wage worker it's not making that much more because they're having to pay that much more but those who don't get affected by the minimum wage going to lose twice as much and then you want to bring in the illegals and take away the few jobs that are here for Americans you're very smart.

Republic dickhead neither act signed by both republic presidents required any wall to be built.

Idiot

Get your head out of your ass.

What's wrong in America today?

Look in a mirror, it's bums like you.

Oh, you love America so much that you want to transform it into Stalin's USSR. :thup:

Tell me STASI fuck, have you, in your entire life, EVER gotten a single dollar that didn't come from the taxes of other? Even one? Life long government slug, a STASI agent who now lives off the back of taxpayers who fund his retirements with money that should be used for their own.

Building a wall, driven by proven bullshit, is a tremendous idea and very reassuring to the validity of the reasoning for building Trump's wall?. Who thinks like that? :dunno:

It's America's wall, shit fer brains.

No different than having a door on your house.

But you demand that anyone who wants to can come squat in my house, in my country.

Take the door off your own house, bitch.

Oh, you love America so much that you want to transform it into Stalin's USSR. :thup:

Tell me STASI fuck, have you, in your entire life, EVER gotten a single dollar that didn't come from the taxes of other? Even one? Life long government slug, a STASI agent who now lives off the back of taxpayers who fund his retirements with money that should be used for their own.

My first job was getting up every morning at 0530 walking six blocks to the corner where + or - 120 SF Chronicles were bundled, cut the wire, and put the papers in my bags and delivered them to residences;

I worked as a stock boy at a toys store;

I parked cars in the movie district;

I worked as a bouncer and later a bartender.

My first gov't job was in the US Navy.

My next gov't job was as a director at athletic fields, coaching teams from 6 to 18 in baseball, basketball, touch football, soccer and softball.

The park where I worked was in the SE corner of SF, surrounded by on two sides Projects and around the other side a neighbor hood of lower middle class or working poor.

Drugs abound as did racial discord and violent crime. More than once we needed to call the PD, and more than once they sent the Tactical Unit, which got me interested in a career in law enforcement.

No private sector job listed above offered healthcare, sick leave, or more than two weeks vacation. And of course Safety Retirement.

Clearly I'm much much smarter than you, and I get your envy. As for the tax money you claim I take away from the people, so do members of our military and other agencies of government that put their ass on the line everyday to aid the public. So, as The Dick cheney once said, GO FUCK YOURSELF

My first job was getting up every morning at 0530 walking six blocks to the corner where + or - 120 SF Chronicles were bundled, cut the wire, and put the papers in my bags and delivered them to residences;

I worked as a stock boy at a toys store;

I parked cars in the movie district;

I worked as a bouncer and later a bartender.

My first gov't job was in the US Navy.

My next gov't job was as a director at athletic fields, coaching teams from 6 to 18 in baseball, basketball, touch football, soccer and softball.

The park where I worked was in the SE corner of SF, surrounded by on two sides Projects and around the other side a neighbor hood of lower middle class or working poor.

Drugs abound as did racial discord and violent crime. More than once we needed to call the PD, and more than once they sent the Tactical Unit, which got me interested in a career in law enforcement.

No private sector job listed above offered healthcare, sick leave, or more than two weeks vacation. And of course Safety Retirement.

Clearly I'm much much smarter than you, and I get your envy. As for the tax money you claim I take away from the people, so do members of our military and other agencies of government that put their ass on the line everyday to aid the public. So, as The Dick cheney once said, GO FUCK YOURSELF

Ah, and this is why you think ALL jobs must be government jobs.

I threw the San Gabriel Valley Tribune when I was young, The paper was guaranteed to be on the porch by 6:00 AM, which mean I had to start at 4 to get to the last house in time.

So Comrade Stasi, you claim that private jobs don't offer more than 2 weeks vacations? :eek:?

What was that about how smart you are? :dunno:

Forum List

Back