Judge rules NC can't make sure only citizens are voting

Judge strikes down NC voter ID law OK’d by voters

What a piece of shit. I hope they appeal this all the way to the SC.

The whole point of the NC voter ID law wasn't to verify identification, it was to supress the votes of poor Americans.
Are they also stupid or lazy. With all the assistance for voter registration, why are "poor" Americans so incapable of acquiring the ID they need to cash their welfare checks, buy smokes or booze?

The whole point of the NC voter ID law wasn't to verify identification, it was to supress the votes of poor Americans.
Yeah keep telling yourself that crazy bull. The citizens voted for it. Unless they were going to charge $100.00 for an ID then it is hardly suppression of the poor. I would be more worried about suppression of out of state or dead voters.

If you are so poor that you can not afford to get a voter ID you are probably too poor to afford the time and energy to vote anyway.

Yeah keep telling yourself that crazy bull. The citizens voted for it. Unless they were going to charge $100.00 for an ID then it is hardly suppression of the poor. I would be more worried about suppression of out of state or dead voters.

If you are so poor that you can not afford to get a voter ID you are probably too poor to afford the time and energy to vote anyway.
Hell most places it’s a free service for obtaining an Id.

Dumb ass I have been poor I could still come up with the 5$ for a damn State ID...stop lying.
Can you understand ‘Poll The ax’?

Why do Conservatives applaud voter suppression?

Dumb ass I have been poor I could still come up with the 5$ for a damn State ID...stop lying.

I will assume that you wrote poll tax not poll the ax. Of course I could be wrong and you could be talking some other nonsense.

Hard to actually call something that is either free or less then the cost of a pack of cigarettes as an excessive poll tax.

The real reason liberals are so upset with voter ID is that no one can vote more then once, use the name of a dead person to vote more, or someone running from area to area to vote. It means one person one vote. Now if we could only keep all those "found at the last moment" democratic votes.

I will assume that you wrote poll tax not poll the ax. Of course I could be wrong and you could be talking some other nonsense.

Hard to actually call something that is either free or less then the cost of a pack of cigarettes as an excessive poll tax.

The real reason liberals are so upset with voter ID is that no one can vote more then once, use the name of a dead person to vote more, or someone running from area to area to vote. It means one person one vote. Now if we could only keep all those "found at the last moment" democratic votes.
Voter fraud is not rampant. Voter suppression unfortunately is.

Unfortunately no one has figured out how to suppress stupid from voting.

If we get more voter ID laws we just might be surprised at the amount of fraud. Unfortunately gerrymandering is a problem with both parties. Even when there is no intent to do so the other side will still call it in the hopes that calling it gerrymandering will somehow work in their favor.

So if voter fraud is not a problem why are you so dead set against an ID? If it were cost I would be more on your side. But when cost is zero or minimal the only reason to oppose an ID is that you think there is something to hide.

You are required to have a passport, drivers license, birth certificate, marriage certificate, death certificate, social security number and others. If you think they are all so bad for everyone then campaign for the repeal of all those I have listed and the others.

Unfortunately no one has figured out how to suppress stupid from voting.

If we get more voter ID laws we just might be surprised at the amount of fraud. Unfortunately gerrymandering is a problem with both parties. Even when there is no intent to do so the other side will still call it in the hopes that calling it gerrymandering will somehow work in their favor.

So if voter fraud is not a problem why are you so dead set against an ID? If it were cost I would be more on your side. But when cost is zero or minimal the only reason to oppose an ID is that you think there is something to hide.

You are required to have a passport, drivers license, birth certificate, marriage certificate, death certificate, social security number and others. If you think they are all so bad for everyone then campaign for the repeal of all those I have listed and the others.
Voting should be as easy as drawing a breath.

Suppression is the tactic of the minority party because they know that without hinderence, voters will rarely if ever vote for the minority.

Insisting on ID means you have something to suppress

1295180.png

Forum List

Back