Judge Roy Moore of Alabama Can Win If He Does This: Argues For Alabama's Children

Are children implicit anticipated parties to a marriage contract?

• Yes, polyamory-orientation (polygamy) or gay marriage should be denied because how it will hurt kids

• No, kids don't have any implicit rights to a marriage. Gay and other orientations dominate kids'.

• Not sure. I'll have to read the Infants Doctrine & contracts laws more carefully

Results are only viewable after voting.
But a divorce results in a watered down- reduced contact with the mother or father. And yet divorce is completely legal and acceptable as a legal institution.

How is a polygamous marriage with children- worse for children- than a divorce between two parents with children?

In fact divorce is not welcomed, nor encouraged by the courts; but it is allowed only when the children can see both mother and father in the aftermath until the state its done in hopes that two new marriages will replace a daily contact with "mother and father" x 2 in that case. The state still preserves and hopes for marriage as a means to remedy a motherless or a fatherless child.

Gay marriage NEVER provides either a mother or father for a child. So gay marriage hurts the Intent of the People.

^^ from your link:

"At the outset, this court emphasizes that this case is concerned only with alleged violations of the Canons of Jucial Ethics," the COJ states. "This case is not about whether same-sex marriage should be permitted: indeed, we recognize that a majority of voters in Alabama adopted a constitutional amendment in 2006 banning same-sex marriage, as did a majority of states over the last 15 years."

Ouch! Wanna bet the voters of Alabama will elect him for the next term? (Again).. :popcorn:

He wasn't disbarred. He wasn't removed. He was suspended without pay. The guy should start a "go fund me" account. I'd donate immediately.

^^ from your link:

"At the outset, this court emphasizes that this case is concerned only with alleged violations of the Canons of Jucial Ethics," the COJ states. "This case is not about whether same-sex marriage should be permitted: indeed, we recognize that a majority of voters in Alabama adopted a constitutional amendment in 2006 banning same-sex marriage, as did a majority of states over the last 15 years."

So what? Moore thought he could ignore the Obergefell ruling and ordered the probate judges to do the very same. He found he couldn't and lost his job as result of his own hubris. Too bad, so sad.

^^ from your link:

Ouch! Wanna bet the voters of Alabama will elect him for the next term? (Again).. :popcorn:

He wasn't disbarred. He wasn't removed. He was suspended without pay. The guy should start a "go fund me" account. I'd donate immediately.

I would take that bet. Alabama law prohibits him from running again for the court on the account of his age. Besides, I believe he has his eye on the governor's mansion anyway.

Sounds like you've been stalking the guy quite well mdk. Gotta keep a close tab on those heretics. Quite like the church of Scientology is the church of LGBT..

I will bet you $100 as a donation to the charity of your choice that the people of Alabama will not elect Judge Roy Moore to another state judgeship in Alabama.

You can make your donation to the Lamda Legal if I win, where should I send a donation if you are correct?

>>>>

Last edited:
Sounds like you've been stalking the guy quite well mdk. Gotta keep a close tab on those heretics. Quite like the church of Scientology is the church of LGBT..

It isn't some secret that Moore wants to be Governor of Alabama. He ran twice already and lost both times in the primary. He'll have more time to focus on his campaign now he is out of a job. lol

Forum List

Back