Judge refuses Maine request to quarantine nurse

Needless to say this thread and others like is very telling – it well-illustrates the authoritarianism common to most conservatives and their contempt for the Constitution and the rule of law, allowing their fear and ignorance to jeopardize the civil liberties of their fellow Americans.

You want to now talk about Holders REFUSAL to enforce the laws?...Is that what you'd like shyster?

YES, PLEASE

Bush's Tactic of Refusing Laws Is Probed

A panel of legal scholars and lawyers assembled by the American Bar Association is sharply criticizing the use of "signing statements" by President Bush that assert his right to ignore or not enforce laws passed by Congress.

Bush s Tactic of Refusing Laws Is Probed

As they should along with Obuma! What is right is right, for both parties! Don't you agree?...BUT it does seem that Obuma and Holder have taken it to NEW HEIGHTS!

ONCE AGAIN, PLEASE link those 'NEW HEIGHTS'? lol

We can start with E.O. to protect holder, and then the ones to protect HIS WIFE AND MOTHER... need more?

I'd hardly call asking people to stay home for 21 days depriving them of liberty.

However, let's acknowledge that in fact NO rights are absolute, this one included.

"I'd hardly call asking people to stay home for 21 days depriving them of liberty."

No, in conservative 'reality' ONLY requiring registration of ones guns, and a waiting period is considered 'depriving them of 'liberty'
Well, since it's in the Constitution, it is. Too bad you can't face reality.

In the Constitution? Where does it negate registration of guns or waiting periods? lol

uh what?

The Second Amendment is pretty clear

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Registration and waiting periods clearly infringe.

SCOTUS has REPEATEDLY said you are full of shit!

No, actually they haven't.

Not my fault you are stupid and don't understand Court rulings.

Take Terry Stops for instance. SCOTUS clearly ruled that such stops are technically infringements, but outweighed by the needs of society in general.

They are still infringements though.

Really...we don't need to know your masturbatory habits...LOL!!!!

I'm sorry, don't just let me shit on you, open your mouth! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Again...your sexual proclivities aren't our concern...

You shouldn't speak with your mouth full!

My what a witty reply, when shown to be an ignorant moron....

Your opinion is meaningless, no one listens to a troglodyte, but continue! :lol::lol:

Yet you continue to start B.S. threads and post idiotic responses....LOL!!!!!!

Interesting how, to many RWrs, this nurse who has probably done a hundred times more for her fellow man than they have is now a "bitch". Certainly says a lot more about them and their humanity.

Then you'd think she would be concerned about her fellow citizens, instead of herself!
She doesn't see boogie men germs around every corner. She's a little more adult than that.

How would she know? Spencer, A REAL doctor, didn't know!

Needless to say this thread and others like is very telling – it well-illustrates the authoritarianism common to most conservatives and their contempt for the Constitution and the rule of law, allowing their fear and ignorance to jeopardize the civil liberties of their fellow Americans.

You want to now talk about Holders REFUSAL to enforce the laws?...Is that what you'd like shyster?

YES, PLEASE

A panel of legal scholars and lawyers assembled by the American Bar Association is sharply criticizing the use of "signing statements" by President Bush that assert his right to ignore or not enforce laws passed by Congress.

As they should along with Obuma! What is right is right, for both parties! Don't you agree?...BUT it does seem that Obuma and Holder have taken it to NEW HEIGHTS!

We can start with E.O. to protect holder, and then the ones to protect HIS WIFE AND MOTHER... need more?

PLEASE link the 'NEW HEIGHTS'?

LINK?

LINK?

LINK?

I'm sorry, don't just let me shit on you, open your mouth! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Your opinion is meaningless, no one listens to a troglodyte, but continue! :lol::lol:

Again, in a trogs opinion, which means nothing! :ahole-1::banana::badgrin::badgrin:

"I'd hardly call asking people to stay home for 21 days depriving them of liberty."

No, in conservative 'reality' ONLY requiring registration of ones guns, and a waiting period is considered 'depriving them of 'liberty'
Well, since it's in the Constitution, it is. Too bad you can't face reality.

In the Constitution? Where does it negate registration of guns or waiting periods? lol

uh what?

The Second Amendment is pretty clear

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Registration and waiting periods clearly infringe.

SCOTUS has REPEATEDLY said you are full of shit!

No, actually they haven't.

Not my fault you are stupid and don't understand Court rulings.

Take Terry Stops for instance. SCOTUS clearly ruled that such stops are technically infringements, but outweighed by the needs of society in general.

They are still infringements though.

Gun laws in the United States by state - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

YES, PLEASE

LINK?

LINK?

LINK?

Oh, I'm sorry, I gave YOU the facts and now YOU want me to link it up, well, 2 digit moron, look it up yourself, or don't you know what an E.O. is? Damn, the stupidity is running rampant on the left tonight! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

So how many people has this "bitch" infected yet?

She's not done with the incubation period which, according to WHO is, at least 42 days! Are you really this stupid, or trying to match the ApeBoy in stupidity?

3255524379_RightWingExtremist_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

YES, PLEASE

LINK?

LINK?

LINK?

Oh, I'm sorry, I gave YOU the facts and now YOU want me to link it up, well, 2 digit moron, look it up yourself, or don't you know what an E.O. is? Damn, the stupidity is running rampant on the left tonight! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Got it, YOU can't back up YOUR posits!

Bottom line, once again a stupid thread devoid of facts is trotted out by Conservatives as the impending doom of Western Civilization...

FACT: the is no Ebola pandemic, epidemic or mass infection taking place in any U.S. City.

FACT: A Judge decided that medical facts and the Constitution held more legal weight than the ignorant and
headline hungry conservatives who depend on fear instead of the truth.

LINK?

LINK?

LINK?

No, as usual, you're too stupid to look it up, Oh, the hilarity with this idiot tonight, almost breath taking! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Again, in a trogs opinion, which means nothing! :ahole-1::banana::badgrin::badgrin:

Sure son...yet another thread in which you are totally clueless...

Bottom line, once again a stupid thread devoid of facts is trotted out by Conservatives as the impending doom of Western Civilization...

FACT: the is no Ebola pandemic, epidemic or mass infection taking place in any U.S. City.

FACT: A Judge decided that medical facts and the Constitution held more legal weight than the ignorant and
headline hungry conservatives who depend on fear instead of the truth.

Not yet, is the operative phrase, but continue on the lefts laissez-faire attitude toward Obola, and it surely will.... even posted that scientist EXPECT more cases in America, but the trog here probably couldn't understand it! Congrats! :clap:

LINK?

LINK?

LINK?

Did you actually expect that he could?????

Sure son...yet another thread in which you are totally clueless...

ApeBoy must have his looter brothers from Ferguson helping him write comebacks! MORE, MORE!...:ahole-1:

LINK?

LINK?

LINK?

Did you actually expect that he could?????

OH BOY, ApeBoy Needs BACKUP from another 2 digit IQer! This aught to be amusing! ROTFLMFAO!!!!

Forum List

Back