Judge refuses Maine request to quarantine nurse

Me neither. All in saying is that she's fussing and whining and probably causing the democrats problems. She's the one doing it.
Regardless, she was treated wrongly and if that makes Dems look bad it simply confirms that there are a lot of stupid people out there.

There are. The election and re-election of Barack Hussein Obama being exhibit A.

So what is going to be your excuse after Hillary is elected?

15ps5qp.jpg
Ah yes....if you don't have anything real of substance....make something up. :D

I'm sorry, I'll put something of substance down now.... You know what they say about SHIT, don't you?

23h3el5.jpg

How it must sting, to start out utterly clueless and devoid of facts; and reduced to posting irrelevant pictures

Or being an ape Boy with a mental disorder!

From pictures to verbal diarrhea... how appropriate.

Yes, and you keep opening your mouth, and sucking it up!

No, just making a spectacle of you...post more pictures, better yet, just continue to post your usual b.s.!!!

Regardless, she was treated wrongly and if that makes Dems look bad it simply confirms that there are a lot of stupid people out there.

There are. The election and re-election of Barack Hussein Obama being exhibit A.

She scares you to death, doesn't she.....:ack-1::ack-1:

Yes, she does! She's a KNOWN murderer, and you assholes love the bitch!

No one....NO ONE....has sent more people to their death in a "war of choice" than George w Bush. He holds the record for needless deaths.

No one....NO ONE....has sent more people to their death in a "war of choice" than George w Bush. He holds the record for needless deaths.

What was our Civil War?

How it must sting, to start out utterly clueless and devoid of facts; and reduced to posting irrelevant pictures

No, just making a spectacle of you...post more pictures, better yet, just continue to post your usual b.s.!!!

And you continue to be a box of rocks.... but I did downgrade you from ApeBoy, wonder what a downgrade from a box of rocks, a racist, black liberals rantings?

And you continue to be a box of rocks.... but I did downgrade you from ApeBoy, wonder what a downgrade from a box of rocks, a racist, black liberals rantings?

Sent from your account at WhiteNations...

I have an account at this website? Perhaps YOU opened one up in my name, thinking it would matter to someone? Box of rocks, you're also OCD like the rest of the FAGERALS in here! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

YOU are my entertainment! :funnyface::fu:

Bush had support from both parties AND he never lied about it. Hillary lied.

I have an account at this website? Perhaps YOU opened one up in my name, thinking it would matter to someone? Box of rocks, you're also OCD like the rest of the FAGERALS in here! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Sure someone opened an account in your name....what a loser.

The WAY you replied makes me PRETTY SURE a Box of Rocks PROBABLY did that to try to paint me as a RACIST!.... You're uncovered, Box of Rocks!!!

BUT, please continue with your rantings in this thread, the chuckles you've given me, need to be converted to GUFFAWS!!!!:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

The WAY you replied makes me PRETTY SURE a Box of Rocks PROBABLY did that to try to paint me as a RACIST!.... You're uncovered, Box of Rocks!!!

BUT, please continue with your rantings in this thread, the chuckles you've given me, need to be converted to GUFFAWS!!!!:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Sure, somebody got on this board, impersonated you and posted a link from the racist site "WhiteNations"

You have run the gamut of denial to ignorance to someone hi-jacked your account...

As I said before, if you haven't the balls to stand by your actions, it hardly reflects on me...

Sure, somebody got on this board, impersonated you and posted a link from the racist site "WhiteNations"

You have run the gamut of denial to ignorance to someone hi-jacked your account...

As I said before, if you haven't the balls to stand by your actions, it hardly reflects on me...

Box of Rocks, how do you know if that was me?....State your proof. Am I registered there as Vigilante?

You intimated someone opened an account in your name. Either you are lying, don't know if someone did or didn't or are just too chikenshit to own up to your posting links from a racist site.

I don't have to state anything, I proved that you posted a photo from that site. I clearly posted the link and can do so again. You don't need an account to do that and I never said you had an account there; that intimation was made by you...

Forum List

Back