Judge refuses Maine request to quarantine nurse

Bottom line, once again a stupid thread devoid of facts is trotted out by Conservatives as the impending doom of Western Civilization...

FACT: the is no Ebola pandemic, epidemic or mass infection taking place in any U.S. City.

FACT: A Judge decided that medical facts and the Constitution held more legal weight than the ignorant and
headline hungry conservatives who depend on fear instead of the truth.

Not yet, is the operative phrase, but continue on the lefts laissez-faire attitude toward Obola, and it surely will.... even posted that scientist EXPECT more cases in America, but the trog here probably couldn't understand it! Congrats! :clap:

Another.."not yet"..but in the maybe, could be and would be category.

You have anything else to disprove the two FACTS I listed???...thought not.

We can start with E.O. to protect holder, and then the ones to protect HIS WIFE AND MOTHER... need more?

PLEASE link the 'NEW HEIGHTS'?

LINK?

LINK?

LINK?

Oh, I'm sorry, I gave YOU the facts and now YOU want me to link it up, well, 2 digit moron, look it up yourself, or don't you know what an E.O. is? Damn, the stupidity is running rampant on the left tonight! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Got it, YOU can't back up YOUR posits!

Did you actually expect that he could?????

OH BOY, ApeBoy Needs BACKUP from another 2 digit IQer! This aught to be amusing! ROTFLMFAO!!!!

Sounding shriller by the minute....

Bottom line, once again a stupid thread devoid of facts is trotted out by Conservatives as the impending doom of Western Civilization...

FACT: the is no Ebola pandemic, epidemic or mass infection taking place in any U.S. City.

FACT: A Judge decided that medical facts and the Constitution held more legal weight than the ignorant and
headline hungry conservatives who depend on fear instead of the truth.

Not yet, is the operative phrase, but continue on the lefts laissez-faire attitude toward Obola, and it surely will.... even posted that scientist EXPECT more cases in America, but the trog here probably couldn't understand it! Congrats! :clap:

Another.."not yet"..but in the maybe, could be and would be category.

You have anything else to disprove the two FACTS I listed???...thought not.

Don't need to refute anything a trog says, common sense is UNKNOWN to you, ApeBoy!

LINK?

LINK?

LINK?

Oh, I'm sorry, I gave YOU the facts and now YOU want me to link it up, well, 2 digit moron, look it up yourself, or don't you know what an E.O. is? Damn, the stupidity is running rampant on the left tonight! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

OH BOY, ApeBoy Needs BACKUP from another 2 digit IQer! This aught to be amusing! ROTFLMFAO!!!!

Sounding shriller by the minute....

I see you're trying for the last post again.... since you have NOTHING of substance!

ONCE AGAIN, PLEASE link those 'NEW HEIGHTS'? lol

We can start with E.O. to protect holder, and then the ones to protect HIS WIFE AND MOTHER... need more?

LINK?

LINK?

LINK?

No, as usual, you're too stupid to look it up, Oh, the hilarity with this idiot tonight, almost breath taking! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

In other words, the IMAGINARY right wing bullshit strikes again

YOUR posit, PROOF IS ON YOU TO PROVIDE LINKS, that I THEN get to shoot down like dime store targets:banana:

LINK?

LINK?

LINK?

If supposeded two digit i.q. folks can use facts to make you appear an idiot, what does that say about your i.q.???..LOL!!!!

LINK?

LINK?

LINK?

No, as usual, you're too stupid to look it up, Oh, the hilarity with this idiot tonight, almost breath taking! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

YOUR posit, PROOF IS ON YOU TO PROVIDE LINKS, that I THEN get to shoot down like dime store targets:banana:
You see he didn't touch my post with a ten foot pole. He can't post a fact if his life depended on it.

What a moron...

LINK?

LINK?

LINK?

No, that's what YOU think, Not what is happening, and YOU still haven't addressed the E.O. subject! But you can't! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

LINK?

LINK?

LINK?

If supposeded two digit i.q. folks can use facts to make you appear an idiot, what does that say about your i.q.???..LOL!!!!

Glad to see you admit you're a 2 digit IQ'd idiot, ApeBoy!

LINK?

LINK?

LINK?

You see he didn't touch my post with a ten foot pole. He can't post a fact if his life depended on it.

What a moron...

I posted fact and common sense....you have neither! But continue! :badgrin::badgrin:

Glad to see you admit you're a 2 digit IQ'd idiot, ApeBoy!
Glad to show your i.q. much lower than that...but then again, that was inevitable.

What a moron...

I posted fact and common sense....you have neither! But continue! :badgrin::badgrin:

In other words, you simply want to re-word my previous post in order to support it....LOL!!!!

th

Hey Dads... here's another!

What a moron...

In other words, you simply want to re-word my previous post in order to support it....LOL!!!!

Don't need to do anything, you make yourself look like the :ahole-1: you are!

What a moron...

What a way to admit you came into this thread void of the brains to post in it....

What a moron...

What a way to admit you can into this thread void of the brains to post in it....

I Can into this post?.... ROTFLMFAO, yes I can into this post, just for the chuckles of watch you, ApeBoy, make a fool out of himself! :afro::banana::badgrin:

What a moron...

What a way to admit you can into this thread void of the brains to post in it....

I Can into this post?.... ROTFLMFAO, yes I can into this post, just for the chuckles of watch you, ApeBoy, make a fool out of himself! :afro::banana::badgrin:

Really a corrected typo is what you have...
Unsure if you are worthy of pity...
God knows you were thoroughly thrashed by facts and now must resort to name calling.

Guess you figure if it worked in elementary school it could work here too.
Typical...

Well, dad2three, you have spanked him with facts as have I, leave him to the impotent name calling...

Forum List

Back