Man in UK arrested for telling the truth. Thanks liberals!

Rikurzhen

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2014
Liberals perverting all common sense, once again:

A pensioner who said ‘I’m not Muslim’ when he was asked to remove his shoes at airport security has spent more than six months facing charges for racism.

Paul Griffith, 75, pictured, set off the security scanner’s alarm at Stansted airport when travelling to Malaga for a week’s holiday.

He removed his shoes as requested, but said: ‘I am not Muslim am I?’
A security guard accused him of racism and called the police, saying he was upset by the remark.

'One minute I am queuing up to get on a plane and the next I am confronted by two armed policemen.
'They said I had used racist language and took me to an office in the terminal,' Mr Griffith said yesterday.

Mr Griffith was allowed to go on his trip but was arrested when he returned. He was charged with causing ‘racially or religiously aggravated harassment, alarm or distress’.
Keep in mind that in order to make multiculturalism work, every value that a society holds dear must be comprised. Multiculturalism is an unnatural state of affairs. It corrodes society. Being truthful was a value that society once valued, now being truthful gets you arrested in the UK.

Put a sign in a business that says no one speaks spanish

No habla espanol

Watch the lawsuits fly.

The English lost their balls 40 years ago when liberals imported Muslim immigrants en masse. Parliament is a gaggle of toadies for any Muslim who yells "Boo!" I wonder how this emaciated nation will react when Muslims start stringing up queers from crane booms, and burning down Christian churches? If there's any hope left for Western civilization in England, it's going to rest on supplying the right with all the assault weapons we can can put in their hands.

Exactly. Multiculturalism is going to end up destroying our cultures and societies.
It is entirely acceptable for Muslims in the UK to say this without punishment:
ZX4Kyo7.jpg

But a guy saying he is 'not Muslim' is 'causing ‘racially or religiously aggravated harassment, alarm or distress' and gets put in jail.

Forum List

Back