Is Fox News Changing?

• Fox is getting better.

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Fox is about the same.

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Fox is getting worse.

Votes: 15 60.0%

• Total voters
They use kids and women to shield their weapons...……..

Tough shit kiddy

Yeah I'm sure the bus full of kids that were coming home from school were shielding terrorists. :rolleyes:

And weapons.

Too bad

Well advertisers pulled their ads from Pirro's show so she got fired. Too bad.

Actually if you had to cover your ugly ass that might be an improvement

Why defend this?

Hijab_2.jpg

Strawman. I'm not defending making women cover themselves. Some Christian groups do the same type of thing.

Jean-Skirts-at-Debs-Fashions.jpg

I've said two things in this thread.

1. Said that ALL followers of Islam are not the same, just like any religion.
2. Grouping ALL Muslims into one group and attacking them or categorizing them is wrong.

Sadly some people like you are too stupid to understand that.

Islam endorses the rape and mutilation of women, any person who calls that their religion endorses this. Anyone can leave at any time, unless they get killed for doing so.

Islam needs to go the way of the Tasmanian Tiger

Yeah I'm sure the bus full of kids that were coming home from school were shielding terrorists. :rolleyes:

And weapons.

Too bad

Why defend this?

Hijab_2.jpg

Strawman. I'm not defending making women cover themselves. Some Christian groups do the same type of thing.

2. Grouping ALL Muslims into one group and attacking them or categorizing them is wrong.

Islam endorses the rape and mutilation of women, any person who calls that their religion endorses this. Anyone can leave at any time, unless they get killed for doing so.

No, ISLAM does not. What does it feel like to be so full of hate?

And weapons.

Too bad

Why defend this?

Hijab_2.jpg

You are endorsing hate, I am condemning it
Hijab_2.jpg

160121011428-afghan-woman-nose-cut-off-by-husband-kinkade-pkg-00024505-large-169.jpg

Enjoy your existence

I stand with Judge Pirro, i believe a woman who wears a hijab shows she adheres to Sharia Law, which is against to our Constitution. And furthermore Omar’s antisemitism, to me, proves she’s a radical Sharia Islamist. Gox is wrong

When an edict is issued that ALL American woman shall don the hijab, then I’ll worry. Far as judge Pirro go’s, screw that ragged out old skank. She is nothing more then a political water boy like the other twerp Hannity. Fox has about 3 people worth a damn, the rest are plonkers.
Pirro voiced her opinion, when she can't do that what makes you think that you are immune to being censored

Opinion. Sure that’s fine. But her opinion ain’t everyone else’s. Just Pirro is a corrupt, evil person. Her opinion is shit.
I do not like everything about her either, but when you censor her opinion you wake up Hitler

Oh, and Mrs.Pirro has not been censured. She can take her opinion to another place and sell it there.

You know, she said that she was just asking a question, trying to stir up a debate.

What she actually was doing was stirring up her audience against the Congress woman just because she is Muslim.

Like I've said many times before people, there aren't enough Congress critters in the House and the Senate who could vote to change our laws to Sharia. Not only would it be voted down by everyone else, but the current count of Muslim members of Congress is only 3.

5 facts about the religious makeup of the 116th Congress

While Congress remains overwhelmingly Christian, the number of non-Christian members has risen to 63. Most non-Christian members of Congress are Jewish (34), but there are also two Buddhists, three Muslims, three Hindus, two Unitarian Universalists, one unaffiliated member and 18 who decline to specify a religious affiliation. Only two of the non-Christians – Jewish Reps. Lee Zeldin, R-N.Y., and David Kustoff, R-Tenn. – are Republicans. The rest are Democrats.

Stir up the audience against Muslims. Hmmm, not really no. Sure, she is a dumbass who gets payed for being a dumbass, but no, she didn’t do that or try to do that at all. It’s not likely she even believes what it was she said.

And weapons.

Too bad

Why defend this?

Hijab_2.jpg

It sure as hell does.

I stand with Judge Pirro, i believe a woman who wears a hijab shows she adheres to Sharia Law, which is against to our Constitution. And furthermore Omar’s antisemitism, to me, proves she’s a radical Sharia Islamist. Gox is wrong

When an edict is issued that ALL American woman shall don the hijab, then I’ll worry. Far as judge Pirro go’s, screw that ragged out old skank. She is nothing more then a political water boy like the other twerp Hannity. Fox has about 3 people worth a damn, the rest are plonkers.
Pirro voiced her opinion, when she can't do that what makes you think that you are immune to being censored

Opinion. Sure that’s fine. But her opinion ain’t everyone else’s. Just Pirro is a corrupt, evil person. Her opinion is shit.
So, if a person has a different opinion than you can your cronies, the deserve to get fired?

They use kids and women to shield their weapons...……..

Tough shit kiddy

And weapons.

Too bad

Why defend this?

Hijab_2.jpg

So, not all Nazis are bad people. Is that what you're trying to tell us?

So, if a person has a different opinion than you can your cronies, the deserve to get fired?

Depends on the rules of the place we work now don’t it? You don’t get free speech in my living room. Sure, you can barge in and start gabbing, but there will be consequences. If fox had a policy and she violated it then yes, they can.

Depends on the rules of the place we work now don’t it? You don’t get free speech in my living room. Sure, you can barge in and start gabbing, but there will be consequences. If fox had a policy and she violated it then yes, they can.
Previously you said she deserved to get fired simply from having a different opinion from you and your douchebag friends. Now you're changing your story.

Previously you said she deserved to get fired simply from having a different opinion from you and your douchebag friends. Now you're changing your story.

Nope. I ain’t changing shit. If anything I wasn’t clear enough. She should have been fired because she is a bag of shit.

Wrong again. You posted this, at which I called you a xenophobe:

"I thought it was clear:

Islam is a motherlode of horrible,evil ideas, and it has a severe, global problem with fundamentalists and literalists. And it is badly in need of a reformation. And people like you are obstacle to that."

YOU lumped all followers of Islam, thus why you were called a xenophobe. Now you backtracking trying to say there are moderate Islamist that are trying to change their religion. How about you keep a consistent message and you won't called a xenophobe?
Anyone who does not reject Islam is a shitforbrains

Call me anything you choose simpleton
24159587090_3aff9becb8_z.jpg

I'll call you an idiot. You want to use pictures? How about these from a U.S. backed attack on a CHILDREN'S School bus.

photo_%D9%A2%D9%A0%D9%A1%D9%A8-%D9%A0%D9%A8-%D9%A0%D9%A9_%D9%A1%D9%A2-%D9%A3%D9%A1-%D9%A2%D9%A0-1.jpg

A Chilling Look Inside the US-Backed Strike on a School Bus in Yemen

We've gone WAY off topic now. I'm just glad Pirro is gone for not only being against the Constitution, but because she is a xenophobe that singled out the hijab when the new law allowed all the people in Congress including Jews to wear head covers.

LOL we are in an endless war in Afghanistan because we kill all the male terrorist, and their Moms tell the kids who grow up to be the next generation of terrorist.

Did the bombs dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki spare the women and kids, or did it end the war saving lives by killing em all?

Bye the way your trying to justify this is retarded because this happened long before their was an America....

Right or wrong kiddy?

You have no soul
24159587090_3aff9becb8_z.jpg

There is only one country that has ever used nukes

Are you going to post Hiroshima pics now?

Wrong analogy, did nepalm help us in Vietnem and help us to achieve a draw or loss?

Napalm is baby farts compared to nukes

There is only one nation that has used nukes

You going to post Hiroshima pics now?

Nope. I ain’t changing shit. If anything I wasn’t clear enough. She should have been fired because she is a bag of shit.
That's the kind of well-reasoned argument we expect from you.

And weapons.

Too bad

Why defend this?

Hijab_2.jpg

No, a better analogy would be that not all citizens of Germany during WWII were bad people.

And weapons.

Too bad

Why defend this?

Hijab_2.jpg

No, a better analogy would be that not all citizens of Germany during WWII were bad people.
No, that's not a better analogy, because not all the citizens of Germany during WWII subscribed to the same set of beliefs. However, all Nazis do, and all Muslims do.

Why defend this?

Hijab_2.jpg

No, that's not a better analogy, because not all the citizens of Germany during WWII subscribed to the same set of beliefs. However, all Nazis do, and all Muslims do.

Yes it is... the only reason you don't think so is because it ruins your argument.

I do not like everything about her either, but when you censor her opinion you wake up Hitler

Oh, and Mrs.Pirro has not been censured. She can take her opinion to another place and sell it there.

Are you next? That tis the question

Special-Features-Cattle-Cars-article-pic-1.jpg

Why defend this?

Hijab_2.jpg

Yes it is... the only reason you don't think so is because it ruins your argument.
You are obviously wrong. No amount of whitewashing can ever change Islam from what it is: a death cult.

You know, she said that she was just asking a question, trying to stir up a debate.

What she actually was doing was stirring up her audience against the Congress woman just because she is Muslim.

Like I've said many times before people, there aren't enough Congress critters in the House and the Senate who could vote to change our laws to Sharia. Not only would it be voted down by everyone else, but the current count of Muslim members of Congress is only 3.

5 facts about the religious makeup of the 116th Congress

While Congress remains overwhelmingly Christian, the number of non-Christian members has risen to 63. Most non-Christian members of Congress are Jewish (34), but there are also two Buddhists, three Muslims, three Hindus, two Unitarian Universalists, one unaffiliated member and 18 who decline to specify a religious affiliation. Only two of the non-Christians – Jewish Reps. Lee Zeldin, R-N.Y., and David Kustoff, R-Tenn. – are Republicans. The rest are Democrats.

Stir up the audience against Muslims. Hmmm, not really no. Sure, she is a dumbass who gets payed for being a dumbass, but no, she didn’t do that or try to do that at all. It’s not likely she even believes what it was she said.

Its not about what she said, its about her lack of right to say it.

A1 now means nothing

What so ever you do unto the least, you do unto me
holo14.jpg

{...
The Siege of Baghdad, which lasted from January 29 until February 10, 1258, entailed the investment, capture, and sack of Baghdad, the capital of the Abbasid Caliphate, by Ilkhanate Mongol forces and allied troops. The Mongols were under the command of Hulagu Khan (or Hulegu Khan), brother of the khagan Möngke Khan, who had intended to further extend his rule into Mesopotamia but not to directly overthrow the Caliphate. Möngke, however, had instructed Hulagu to attack Baghdad if the Caliph Al-Musta'sim refused Mongol demands for his continued submission to the khagan and the payment of tribute in the form of military support for Mongol forces in Iran.

Hulagu began his campaign in Iran with several offensives against Nizari groups, including the Assassins, who lost their stronghold of Alamut. He then marched on Baghdad, demanding that Al-Musta'sim accede to the terms imposed by Möngke on the Abbasids. Although the Abbasids had failed to prepare for the invasion, the Caliph believed that Baghdad could not fall to invading forces and refused to surrender. Hulagu subsequently besieged the city, which surrendered after 12 days. During the next week, the Mongols sacked Baghdad, committing numerous atrocities and destroying the Abbasids' vast libraries, including the House of Wisdom. The Mongols executed Al-Musta'sim and massacred many residents of the city, which was left greatly depopulated. The siege is considered to mark the end of the Islamic Golden Age, during which the caliphs had extended their rule from the Iberian Peninsula to Sindh, and which was also marked by many cultural achievements
...}

Siege of Baghdad (1258) - Wikipedia

{...
The Mughal Empire (Persian:...‎, translit. Gūrkāniyān;[9] Urdu:..., translit. Mughliyah Saltanat)[10][2] or Mogul Empire[11] was an empire in the Indian subcontinent, founded in 1526. It was established and ruled by the Timurid dynasty, with Turco-Mongol Chagatai roots from Central Asia, claiming direct descent from both Genghis Khan (through his son Chagatai Khan) and Timur,[12][13][14] and with significant Indian Rajput and Persian ancestry through marriage alliances;[15][16] the first two Mughal emperors had both parents from Central Asian ancestry.[17]The dynasty combined Persianate culture[11][18] with local Indian cultural influences[19] visible in its court culture and administrative customs.
...}

Mughal Empire - Wikipedia

{...
The Ottoman Empire (/ˈɒtəmən/; Ottoman Turkish...‎, Devlet-i ʿAlīye-i ʿOsmānīye, literally "The Exalted Ottoman State"; Modern Turkish: Osmanlı İmparatorluğu or Osmanlı Devleti), also historically known in Western Europe as the Turkish Empire[8] or simply Turkey,[9] was a state that controlled much of Southeast Europe, Western Asia and North Africa between the 14th and early 20th centuries. It was founded at the end of the 13th century in northwestern Anatolia in the town of Söğüt (modern-day Bilecik Province) by the Oghuz Turkish tribal leader Osman I.[10] After 1354, the Ottomans crossed into Europe, and with the conquest of the Balkans, the Ottoman beylik was transformed into a transcontinental empire. The Ottomans ended the Byzantine Empire with the 1453 conquest of Constantinople by Mehmed the Conqueror.[11]

During the 16th and 17th centuries, at the height of its power under the reign of Suleiman the Magnificent,[12] the Ottoman Empire was a multinational, multilingual empire controlling most of Southeast Europe, parts of Central Europe, Western Asia, parts of Eastern Europe and the Caucasus, North Africa and the Horn of Africa.[13] At the beginning of the 17th century, the empire contained 32 provinces and numerous vassal states. Some of these were later absorbed into the Ottoman Empire, while others were granted various types of autonomy during the course of centuries.
...}

Ottoman Empire - Wikipedia
What does the Mongol siege of Baghdad have to do with Muslims waging war against Christians?

Everything.
If you read it, it explains that the Mongols were not Muslim, and wiped out the entire Muslim leadership.

Your claim is about Christians being bloodthirsty, not Mongols. I doubt you'll find anyone disputing the later proposition.

All the attacks on Europe were not really Muslim, but Mongols, Mughals, and Turks from Asia, that had taken over the Arab empire, but with none of the Islamic ethics.

They called themselves Muslim, but only because that gave them the keys to the whole empire.

Wrong, idiot, I posted a video that shows all the attacks Muslims made on Christians in Europe. There are hundreds of them. Furthermore, all Moslem territory was acquired through conquest of mostly Christian land. Anyone who claims Muslims didn't attack Christians is a liar or an idiot. Muslims slaughtered Christians for 1400 years. In fact, they are still slaughtering Christians.

BTW, the Mughals were Muslims. So were the Turks. You come off as an idiot claiming they weren't Muslims.

Muslims did not regain control until after WWI, when the Ottoman Empire was defeated.

"Regain control" of what?

The Mideast, their countries, their homes, and Islam.
The Ottoman Empire was the last wave of Asiatic invaders that ruled over the Mideast Arabs since around 1100 AD.
Taking total control over Islam, and using it for their own ends.
The Ottomans weren't Muslims? I'll be damned! You'll have to inform a bunch of history professors about that.

Ottoman Empire - Wikipedia

The Ottomans became involved in multi-continental religious wars when Spain and Portugal were united under the Iberian Union, the Ottomans as holders of the Caliph title, meaning leader of all Muslims worldwide, and Iberians, as leaders of the Christian crusaders, were locked in a worldwide conflict, with zones of operations in the Mediterranean sea[47] and Indian Ocean[48] where Iberians circumnavigated Africa to reach India, and in the way, wage wars upon the Ottomans and their local Muslim allies and likewise the Iberians passed through newly Christianised Latin-America and had sent expeditions that traversed the Pacific in order to Christianize formerly Muslim Philippines and use it as a base to further attack the Muslims in the Far East.[49] In which case, the Ottomans sent armies to aid its easternmost vassal and territory, the Sultanate of Aceh in Southeast Asia.

That is silly.
The Turks invaded, took over, and then decided that is they wanted to whole Muslim world to do what they wanted, they had better convert.
Which they did.
But do you think they really cared about the religious aspects, like ethics?

Forum List

Back