Judge Napolitano: Manafort's plea deal is literally "pardon proof". Trump is screwed

Then there is the case of Donald Trump Jr. and Jared Kushner who are both likely to be indicted.
For what?

This is stupid.

Is this really the precident you communist buttfucks want to set? No way that will ever come back to pound you in your gaping assholes, right?

Also, you know how banana republic that looks?

But, whatever. I want a war so we can end this toxic 100-year quest for a communist America once and for all. Most commies will die. I will celebrate.

Here's the "little problem" with Trump's pardons.......(Manafort is charged with STATE crimes in at least FOUR states.)

Under the Constitution, only federal criminal convictions, such as those adjudicated in the United States District Courts, may be pardoned by the President. ... However, the President cannot pardon a state criminal offense
However a state governor can.

Why would innocent people need pardons?

Indeed........But Mueller is a smart prosecutor......He had Manafort plead guilty in NY, NJ, VA and (I believe, CA) how likely will a governor of those states grant a pardon to Manafort for TAX EVASION and MONEY LAUNDERING?

like anybody listens to that judge anymore....

nope....he has been compromised.....he is out.

What the opt is saying is true. Trump risks impeachment by pardoning Paul Manafort. It would be considered Obstruction of Justice, in an attempt to protect himself--(Trump)

It wouldn't work anyway--because the State's in which Manafort committed crimes (which are several) would then prosecute Manafort--which Trump couldn't pardon.

What the opt is saying is true. Trump risks impeachment by pardoning Paul Manafort. It would be considered Obstruction of Justice, in an attempt to protect himself--(Trump)

It wouldn't work anyway--because the State's in which Manafort committed crimes (which are several) would then prosecute Manafort--which Trump couldn't pardon.
Who said Trump would pardon Manafort. Was it Trump, or was it the media?

It was Trump. He said he doesn't dismiss the idea of pardoning Manafort.

Please try to keep up.

President Trump doesn't rule out pardon for ex-campaign chairman Paul Manafort

President Trump doesn't rule out pardon for ex-campaign chairman Paul Manafort
David Jackson, USA TODAY Published 3:14 p.m. ET Nov. 28, 2018 | Updated 4:35 p.m. ET Nov. 28, 2018

WASHINGTON – President Donald Trump indicated Wednesday he is pondering a pardon for Paul Manafort, even as his former campaign chairman is accused of lying to the FBI and violating a plea agreement.

A pardon "was never discussed, but I wouldn’t take it off the table. Why would I take it off the table?” Trump told the New York Post. ...

The President of the United States can pardon anybody he wants.

Then there is the case of Donald Trump Jr. and Jared Kushner who are both likely to be indicted.
For what?

This is stupid.

Is this really the precident you communist buttfucks want to set? No way that will ever come back to pound you in your gaping assholes, right?

Also, you know how banana republic that looks?

But, whatever. I want a war so we can end this toxic 100-year quest for a communist America once and for all. Most commies will die. I will celebrate.

:2cents:

LOL...you are one sad dude, dude.

Have a nice day.

A huge double cross .

Mueller should of went after everyone on both sides including Comey who was the one

Trump has floated pardons to Manafort on more than one occasion. Contrary to what Trump says, the media doesn't make stuff up about Trump. They have no need to do so. Trump is his own worst enemy. Between running his mouth incessantly, and his Twitter feed, it's nearly impossible to deal with all the shit the clown spouts, without having to make up stuff.

It seems that in our political climate, reality is SUBJECTIVE......

Here's Trump's direct quote:

....[A pardon] "was never discussed, but I wouldn’t take it off the table. Why would I take it off the table?”

Interpret the above as you wish.......mindful that some conservative nitwits ACTUALLY believe that someone of Obama's intellect had NO idea that we have 50 and not 57 states.

I still question how Mueller has the authority to enter plea deals on behalf of state peosecutors, and how a federal court can accept plea deals and enter sentancing on state crimes not under the jurisdiction of the federal courts. Somebody splain that to me.

Just what does Mueller have regarding the Russia collusion? Any liberals want to enlighten?
From what I see it's nadda.

Oh if he had anything it would have leeked long ago.

There was no Trump/Russia collusion there was plenty of Hitlery high jinks though. Wonder if that will come out in his report.

Any bets??

Last edited:
I still question how Mueller has the authority to enter plea deals on behalf of state peosecutors, and how a federal court can accept plea deals and enter sentancing on state crimes not under the jurisdiction of the federal courts. Somebody splain that to me.

He didn't.

The plea deal outlined state crimes and Manafort agreed that he was guilty of those crimes and that admission was entered into the court record.

The plea deal wasn't on the state crimes that Manafort agreed to, the plea deal was on the federal crimes. Now State Prosecutors can choose to file and indictment or not. If Manafort pleads guilty in state court, then the sentencing will be issued. On the other hand if Manafort pleas not guilty in state court the the federal filing can be used as evidence to convict at trial and may result in perjury charges.

Hope that helps.

.>>>>

It's simple. They contacted state prosecutors and shared evidence of state crimes with them. The prosecutors provided charges to Mueller, and they were included in the pleadings. Manifort plead guilty to these charges within the agreement. The New York state prosecutors have already prepared charges against Manifort which they will file the moment Trump pardons Mueller.

Presidential pardons are not for getting friends off the hook for crimes they committed. Manifort was found guilty of substantial financial crimes against the US by a pro-Trump jury. He plead guilty to more than 20 additional serious felonies. How can anyone construe pardoning Manifort as anything but blatant obstruction of the justice?

Last I heard he hasn't been pardoned and probably won't be.

Go back to Canada and freeze your ass off.

The plea deal outlined state crimes and Manafort agreed that he was guilty of those crimes and that admission was entered into the court record.

The plea deal wasn't on the state crimes that Manafort agreed to, the plea deal was on the federal crimes. Now State Prosecutors can choose to file and indictment or not. If Manafort pleads guilty in state court, then the sentencing will be issued. On the other hand if Manafort pleas not guilty in state court the the federal filing can be used as evidence to convict at trial and may result in perjury charges.

Hope that helps.

Thank you....the above indeed helps to clarify the issue.......It would be a waste of time and funds for states to pursue convictions on Manafort, IF he was sentenced to federal prison...............HOWEVER, if Trump pardons Manafort, then states can intervene.

Personally, I DO hope that Manafort opts for a trial in one of the states, so that we can possibly learn a bit more of how this low-life sought immense wealth through a relationship with Trump and the Russian ties.

Judge Napolitano is not be believed anymore.....he has been compromised...he lies from now on...he has become a Globlalist loudspeaker

so sad that FOX News has come this....with the Murdoch sons Globalists idiots at the helm now

Fox news is against President Trump now!

No more Fox for me.

So you're saying that manafort didn't sign documents claiming to be guilty of crimes on the state level? He's lying about Mueller making the case pardon proof?

What proof do you have of this?

With Napolitano....is all about a buck.

Sad

Who pays him more to lie....sad

What is he lying about?

It seems to me you didn't read the article in the OP.

All that judge is doing is repeating what is in the court documents. So you're saying that the court documents are lying?

You make accusations without any proof.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back