Judge Judy Tops Oprah In Ratings

AquaAthena

America First...MAGA
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 16, 2010
Central Coast
A few months ago, someone here posted a thread about the Judge Judy show but I didn't post to it because I had not watched daytime in years, other than political.

I recently decided to watch and read fewer political related materials and tuned in to Judge Judy and now any day I am home, I *have* to watch her. I very much respect her style, sense of humor and quick, experienced and educated mind [the original "no spin" zone"] :lol: The world needs more of her disciplined " made your bed now lie in it" style and logic, imo.

What do you think of the Judge Judy show?

SNIP:

"At this point it is hardly a surprise to find that Oprah lost to her daytime archrival Judge Judy, it’s the 16thtime in the last 18 weeks it has happened. Alas, her honor has no book club or cable network named after her. Yet. Both Judge Judy and Oprah were in repeats, but Judy crushed Oprah anyway averaging 6.15 million to Oprah’s 3.7 million. Oprah was down 20% versus the same week last year, when the show was also in repeats. Judge Judy was up 16% versus last year, when it too was in repeats."

Syndicated Ratings: When Will Judge Judy Get Her Own Cable Network?; Plus Smackdown, Seeker

watching judy judge and oprah should be good litmus tests for eugenics screening

And when and if Judge Judy opens her mouth and backs a loser like obama, her ratings will plummet as well.

Forum List

Back