"The Oprah" brings film crew to Maui

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Oprah visited the homeless shelter in Maui, only, she brought her film crew with her that was denied entrance.

One local tweeted,

“I don’t understand celebrities. Oprah showed up to a Maui shelter with a CBS camera crew. Would you want people coming in and getting publicity during the worst time of your life? What is wrong with people? Everything’s a show. Have some humanity.”

I heard she was there yesterday. Heard she own 870 acres of land near there. Made me suspicious immediately. Then I saw the following videos today, watch. Notice no trees burned.

Then I learned the locals wouldn't sell their property ahead of this deliberate act.

Oprah visited the homeless shelter in Maui, only, she brought her film crew with her that was denied entrance.

One local tweeted,

“I don’t understand celebrities. Oprah showed up to a Maui shelter with a CBS camera crew. Would you want people coming in and getting publicity during the worst time of your life? What is wrong with people? Everything’s a show. Have some humanity.”

One local tweeted,

Shame? Oprah?

She's never had any.

Her entire "career" has been nothing but whoring.

F3h8kkVXsAA2wFW.jpg

The fires didn't touch one single blade of grass on Oprah's property.

They say that there are hundreds of missing children as we speak.

They made sure they weren't in school, and then the fires started burning them in their homes.

Or were they?

They're still looking for bodies of the children.

One local tweeted,

She was scouting for kids to kidnap & force into sex slavery most likely. She is a real piece of shit.

Oprah is an opportunist, as she bought all of the cheap burned land for $6 million, around 800 acres.

$6 million? That is a cheap house in Hawaii.

Makes you wonder if she set the fires.

Didja notice in the first article, it says she now owns more than 2,000 acres of the island....

The network mogul previously faced criticism following reports about her real estate portfolio, which now includes more than 2,000 acres of land on the Hawaiian island. Winfrey purchased 870 acres in a popular tourist destination for nearly $6.6 million just this year.

Didja notice in the first article, it says she now owns more than 2,000 acres of the island....

The network mogul previously faced criticism following reports about her real estate portfolio, which now includes more than 2,000 acres of land on the Hawaiian island. Winfrey purchased 870 acres in a popular tourist destination for nearly $6.6 million just this year.

The new Epstein.

Forum List

Back