Judge In Flynn Case Gets The Call

Yes because anything tramp says goes, make up and lock up political opponents, while setting indicted criminals (as long as they are friends with tramp) free.
No, dimwit....this is about the rule of law.
If nobody is pressing charges.....the judge isn't supposed to go shopping for evidence from outside sources. That would taint the process and infringe on the Flynn's right to a speedy trial and fair hearing.
As it is....the names of these unknown parties hasn't been released.....so Flynn cannot face his accusers....which is guaranteed in the 6th Amendment.
They're trying to use what is in all practicality, unknown sources to convict the accused. Which means whatever evidence they produce cannot even be verified as being genuine. This is merely a delay tactic. It's intended to keep Flynn locked up until after the election.

But the problem I see here is folks on the left don't give a flying-fuck about what is right or wrong.
They just want to be able to destroy the lives of people they hate.....and so folks like you don't care how it gets done.
You’re projecting. It is about the rule of law. Barr is trampling all over the rule of law for political purposes. I know the sun sets and rises on Trump for Trumpist like yourself but the Judge is doing his job. Judges do not have to accept the recommendations of prosecutors. It is that way in criminal prosecutions. Yeah, so you can keep your deep state bullshit or whatever incoherent Babble your spewing these days to yourself as you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.
The the contrary. While you Demmies act out your childhood fantasies, Attorney General Barr is the adult in the room making sure you idiots abide by the Constitution of the United States of America. Methinks ye protesteth too much.

The judge is really squirming. He's looking for someone to give him window dressing justification that would be a credible defense on appeal. At this point he just wants to look good for the democrats.

Yes because anything tramp says goes, make up and lock up political opponents, while setting indicted criminals (as long as they are friends with tramp) free.
No, dimwit....this is about the rule of law.
If nobody is pressing charges.....the judge isn't supposed to go shopping for evidence from outside sources. That would taint the process and infringe on the Flynn's right to a speedy trial and fair hearing.
As it is....the names of these unknown parties hasn't been released.....so Flynn cannot face his accusers....which is guaranteed in the 6th Amendment.
They're trying to use what is in all practicality, unknown sources to convict the accused. Which means whatever evidence they produce cannot even be verified as being genuine. This is merely a delay tactic. It's intended to keep Flynn locked up until after the election.

But the problem I see here is folks on the left don't give a flying-fuck about what is right or wrong.
They just want to be able to destroy the lives of people they hate.....and so folks like you don't care how it gets done.
It has nothing to do with the rule of law. Its the republicans who are trying to destroy people's reputations.
You are undoubtedly one of the most pathetic shitforbrains assholes on this site.
It's little wonder you dont live in this country. If you did your neighbors would run your ass out of town on a rail them tar and feather your worthless ass.
Yet I was born here, I'm a US citizen. So were my parents.

Forum List

Back