Judge declines to marry same sex on religious grounds

except the U.S has thrown God out of the land.
Poor god...so helpless.
Their little god always needs money and laws to protect him. Why the fuck should anyone bother to worship that?
The 1st Amendment already exists. And so does the 9th. That's why this black Christan judge can deny to participate in gay marriage. So far, nobody is suing HIM. Though I assume he performs other marriages..

Hmmm...interesting...
Judges, and churches, can marry, or not, as they like.

Poor god...so helpless.
Their little god always needs money and laws to protect him. Why the fuck should anyone bother to worship that?
The 1st Amendment already exists. And so does the 9th. That's why this black Christan judge can deny to participate in gay marriage. So far, nobody is suing HIM. Though I assume he performs other marriages..

Hmmm...interesting...
I am just glad we can always expect Persons in offices of public Trust to help guide us through civil affairs; as a moral precedent and as that fixed Standard in our States and Republic.

Poor god...so helpless.

Hmmm...interesting...
If this judge can't do his job because of his religion, he should be replaced with someone who can. The 1st amendment doesn't mandate that you have to be paid for not doing your job.

Tut, tut! Oh silly Luddly, you know the Americans never do anything hard. It is for the Mexicans to do that. Also, please include fisher--- unh, persons, on the list of JESUS companions. We must be genderqueer after all.

If this judge can't do his job because of his religion, he should be replaced with someone who can. The 1st amendment doesn't mandate that you have to be paid for not doing your job.

Careful, he's black and Christian and from the North. You aren't happy with completely decimating the black southern democratic/Christian vote? You want to start on the North now too? You'd think the DNC would've gotten ahold of you by now and told you to shut yer yapper..

Careful, he's black and Christian and from the North. You aren't happy with completely decimating the black southern democratic/Christian vote? You want to start on the North now too? You'd think the DNC would've gotten ahold of you by now and told you to shut yer yapper..

Careful, you don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about. And your predictions have a record of accuracy that's worse than guessing.

Rendering your latest round of prognosticating threats meaningless jibber jabber. As you don't speak for blacks anymore than you do Christians.

The 1st amendment doesn't mean that you keep getting paid for a job your religion forbids you from doing. Its your responsibility to find a job that is compatible with your faith. Not our job to pay you for work you're not doing.

Poor god...so helpless.
Glad you think that way. It should also cover things like obamacare, welfare, food stamps free phones, housing, utilities and transportation for those too lazy and poor to get it on their own.
because, I cant see why the fuck anyone should care about those scum either.
We think alike you and I.
We think nothing alike. I care about the needs of real people while you care about the needs of your imaginary little god...
bullshit, if you cared you would help them without expecting others to be raped to do it.
If it was totally up to charity you would not give one penny.
Your false care is noted.

Poor god...so helpless.
Glad you think that way. It should also cover things like obamacare, welfare, food stamps free phones, housing, utilities and transportation for those too lazy and poor to get it on their own.
We think nothing alike. I care about the needs of real people while you care about the needs of your imaginary little god...
bullshit, if you cared you would help them without expecting others to be raped to do it.
You aren't being raped, not even close, but I'll let you know.

Poor god...so helpless.
You aren't being raped, not even close yet...
Yes I am, but its because I work and earn a paycheck.
You should try it sometime. then you would understand.

I pay double in SS taxes, I'm the owner and the boss. Try that sometime, little asswipe.

I pay double in SS taxes, I'm the owner and the boss. Try that sometime, little asswipe.
Of course you do.
big taxes on a snow cone stand are there?

So why aren't gays suing right now this black Christian judge who lives in the North?

Probably because there was a judge right there to take his place. If there had been any delay in receiving services, or if they couldn't get them because this representative of the state used his position as a judge to enforce his religious views on unwilling people, then you'd almost certainly see a suit.

As that's clearly the establishment of religion by the State. Which the 1st amendment explicitly forbids.

Hey bible thumpers....what ya think about this? How far will this go?

Pastor Encourages Followers To Use Guns To Fight Against Same-Sex Marriage Rights In Viral Video

Former Arizona televangelist Joshua Feuerstein isn’t happy about the recent Supreme Court ruling legalizing marriage equality across the country. He’s so upset that he created a video where he waves a semiautomatic assault rifle and tells his followers, “It’s time that we finally take a stand and say no more. We’re not backing up any further.”

Feuerstein shared the video with his 1.6 million followers on Facebook, and it has been viewed more than 5 million times since it was uploaded on July 9.

Pastor Encourages Followers To Use Guns To Fight Against Same-Sex Marriage Rights In Viral Video - The New Civil Rights Movement

So why aren't gays suing right now this black Christian judge who lives in the North?

Probably because there was a judge right there to take his place. If there had been any delay in receiving services, or if they couldn't get them because this representative of the state used his position as a judge to enforce his religious views on unwilling people, then you'd almost certainly see a suit.

As that's clearly the establishment of religion by the State. Which the 1st amendment explicitly forbids.
There were cake bakers right there in Oregon to "take the place" of the Klein's refusal to bake the cake for the two gays on religious grounds. And you were all about them not going down the street and instead forcing the issue.

Can you define your two opposing stances on that?

Almost certainly produced-enticed-encouraged by gays themselves posing as thumpers to encourage/entice this guy to ramp up sympathy for themselves. All it takes is a whisper in the ear of an angry person and a nudge in the right direction (youtube carrying a gun) It's been done before and they'll do it again. Just because the actor isn't aware doesn't mean it isn't theater..

Forum List

Back