Judge blocks parts of Arizona immigration law

And thanks to a brave Governor like Jan Brewer, and the majority of americans support for the law, it can no longer be ignored!

December. Lame Duck, Total amnesty. Remember who told you.

January, repeal... everything from obamacare to a possible amnesty... or let's have a damn Civil War.

We can't repeal without a super majority in both chambers at least until 2012. But we can slow down this freight train considerably if we can just achieve even a small majority of rational conservatives--I don't care if they are Republican, Democrat, or Mongolian raiders--in November.

Let's hold off on the civil war though until we can get some sane people back into Washington.

Another activist decision.... :banghead:

is an activist decision anything you don't agree with?
It's definitely activist when the judge in question cherry picks the law for what they find "acceptable" and letting it stand, rather than just striking it down in toto.

Too bad her reputation says something different. Her record shows she has never been an activist judge, and unbiased.

And thanks to a brave Governor like Jan Brewer, and the majority of americans support for the law, it can no longer be ignored!

January, repeal... everything from obamacare to a possible amnesty... or let's have a damn Civil War.

Why? because we elected a black man to be President? I would believe you guys more when you say it his policies if you had not started bitching the day he was elected and continue to buy into the birther crap. Please continue to make yourself look like a complete moron.

Why? because we elected a black man to be President? I would believe you guys more when you say it his policies if you had not started bitching the day he was elected and continue to buy into the birther crap. Please continue to make yourself look like a complete moron.

I see even though I've turned over a new leaf, and have decided not to insult people who don't insult me, you venom spitting wenches are still spitting like a herd of old camels.

Bad is bad is bad, and obama is bad. I don't give a rats ass what color he is, no matter what your lose lips spew.

And birther, yup, that's me. I'm one of those millions of people here in America that would like to see some sort of proof of where obama was born, other than the stuff that points to Kenya. So far, nothing that even remotely says he was born in America has surfaced. Hmmm... to bad for the non birthers. They look even more silly than the birthers.

Proud to be a birther. A true badge of honor.

Last edited:

WHY is it EVERY TIME any issue is talked about, you liberals ALWAYS go to the RACE card? WHY?? Just stay on topic. I am so flippin tired of the RACE card being tossed into the discussion. You all make me sick.

ATTENTION ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS.

You came here illegally right from the very start. Your continued (ongoing) presence here is illegal for that reason. Your illegal behavior offends us.

You are therefore being put on notice that you are required to go home.

You have our permission to consider us rude. Frankly, we don't give a damn about your sensitivity.

Leave. Pack your bags and your family's bags. Then, being sure to be quick about it, get out.

Your failure to comply with this command will result in adverse consequences to you including, but not limited to, your immediate arrest, prolonged detention, forfeiture of every asset in your possession and, ultimately, your forced departure.

Things can get very uncomfortable for you very quickly. Why not avoid all that unpleasantness? Do the smart thing, for a refreshing change of pace. Leave, under your own steam, immediately.

We'll all be happier for it.
Any cattle cars involved? Those are always fun.

That retarded reference to Nazi Germany was beneath even you.

WTF is wrong with you? Is that fundamentally dishonest bullshit hyperbole the only tool in your toolbox?

Since you aren't in the mood for honest discussion, I'll just clear your dishonesty up. There is nothing Nazi-like in ANY sovereign state protecting its own borders and exercising its sovereign right (and responsibility) to control who may or may not enter or remain within those borders. Such matters are generally attended to via laws. When aliens violate those laws, the sovereign state is perfectly, justifiably and morally authorized to enforce those laws.

Somewhere along the line, these obvious and perfectly accurate statements of fact have been forgotten by our government and even many of our fellow citizens.

The real question is "why?" Why should those who don't even bother themselves with complying with our basic immigration laws be tolerated? I mean, really, what the fuck? By what claim of right can an illegal fucking alien be heard to complain about getting fucking caught and sent right back wherever the fuck he came from? How does enforcing our own perfectly valid, legitimate and entirely moral laws make us the bad guys?

Your thinking is truly all fucked up.

WHY is it EVERY TIME any issue is talked about, you liberals ALWAYS go to the RACE card? WHY?? Just stay on topic. I am so flippin tired of the RACE card being tossed into the discussion. You all make me sick.

That's all they have. "The little boy who cried wolf." They've cut their own throats with it though. They've used it so often out of context, that it's lost it's sting and just makes them look like idiots.

José;2557314 said:

You came here illegally right from the very start. Your continued (ongoing) presence here is illegal for that reason. Your illegal behavior offends us.

You have our permission to consider us rude. Frankly, we don't give a damn about your sensitivity.

Leave. Pack your bags and your family's bags. Then, being sure to be quick about it, get out.

Your failure to comply with this command will result in adverse consequences to you including, but not limited to, your immediate arrest, prolonged detention, forfeiture of every asset in your possession and, ultimately, your forced departure.

Things can get very uncomfortable for you very quickly. Why not avoid all that unpleasantness? Do the smart thing, for a refreshing change of pace. Leave, under your own steam, immediately.

BUT LIABILITY YOU SUPPORT A STATE RACIST TO THE BONE THAT ROLLS OUT THE RED CARPET TO EVERY SINGLE JEWISH IMMIGRANT WHO CHOOSES TO SETTLE THERE AT THE PALESTINIAN PEOPLE'S EXPENSE.

WHY DON'T YOU EXTEND THE SAME COURTESY TO US, WHITE MEXICANS??

WE HAPPENED TO HAVE FALLEN FROM A **** IN MEXICO BUT OUR SKIN IS AS WHITE AS SNOW JUST LIKE THE AVERAGE AMERICAN.

COME ON LIABILITY...

START PREPARING A BIG WELCOMING PARTY FOR US JUST LIKE THE JEWISH STATE YOU SUPPORT SO ARDENTLY DOES EVERY FUCKING TIME JEWISH IMMIGRANTS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD ARRIVE AT BEN GURION INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT!!

estamos-dentro.jpg

Nice use of all caps, dipshit. That always makes the idiotic stupid bullshit you spew so much more persuasive.

The fact that you say such dishonest things (in all caps no less) reflects poorly on you. And the fact that assholes like you always couch your fucking imbecility in terms of race is also something which outs you as the scumbag you are.

Now, let's straighten your fucking dishonest bullshit out.

Support of the right of Israel to exist, you shit-sucker, has no relationship whatsoever to our own immigration policies. Sorry you always have to have the glaringly obvious explained to you, ya dishonest, ignorant, retarded asshole-muncher.

Now, go eat some more shit and choke on your own vomit.

WTF is wrong with you? Is that fundamentally dishonest bullshit hyperbole the only tool in your toolbox?

Since you aren't in the mood for honest discussion, I'll just clear your dishonesty up. There is nothing Nazi-like in ANY sovereign state protecting its own borders and exercising its sovereign right (and responsibility) to control who may or may not enter or remain within those borders. Such matters are generally attended to via laws. When aliens violate those laws, the sovereign state is perfectly, justifiably and morally authorized to enforce those laws.

Somewhere along the line, these obvious and perfectly accurate statements of fact have been forgotten by our government and even many of our fellow citizens.

The real question is "why?" Why should those who don't even bother themselves with complying with our basic immigration laws be tolerated? I mean, really, what the fuck? By what claim of right can an illegal fucking alien be heard to complain about getting fucking caught and sent right back wherever the fuck he came from? How does enforcing our own perfectly valid, legitimate and entirely moral laws make us the bad guys?

It was your comment about taking away all their belongings...you really should think before you post, it will avoid these slips you keep making about your real agenda.

racecard1.jpg

Damn it... gave out to much rep in the last twenty four hours. I'll get back to ya for that one Dude... out-fucking-standing man... :beer:

They still haven't grasped the concept of "illegal immigrant" vs. guest workers and naturalized citizens. I believe a third grader knows the difference.

It was your comment about taking away all their belongings...you really should think before you post, it will avoid these slips you keep making about your real agenda.

More Ravi bullshit. Out of that entire post of mine, you objected to an asset forfeiture line and your entire "Nazi" hyperbole was meant to refer to that one reference? :eusa_liar:

Stop lying. You sound retarded.

And, oh, by the way, asset forfeiture is often a useful tool in law enforcement. Take the profit motive out of their illegal entry and illegal presence here and maybe they won't be so inclined to illegally enter our country in the first damn place. If you don't like that, too bad. You're wrong. Because, whether you like it or not, we actually are entitled to enforce our own laws.

And that, you liar, is my real agenda. Makes me wonder what your real agenda might be.

is an activist decision anything you don't agree with?

Perhaps Congress will get off their behinds and come up with a comprehensive immigration bill. If the GOP gains the house next year, they should come up with something....but probably not.

This law was doomed from the start. The Supreme Courts has consistently said immigration issues are under federal jurisdiction. .....
So are drug laws...Yet, that hasn't stopped states from enforcing them and the feds have zero problem with it.

Can someone please tell me how a comprehensive immigration bill will stop people from jumping the fence, swimming across???? The SECOND after this country reports a reform, you will see not thousands but MILLIONS jumping the fence! Just wait and see- you read it here.

the bill is basically useless now.

Not quite. They allowed the restriction on a government official telling an officer not to enforce the law. In other words, If a gub'ment official tells you not to do your job, you can refuse that order and do it anyway.

Basically, Arizona is trying to make the gub'ment do its job but with the help of the Clinton appointed judge, the gub'ment is officially refusing to do so.

The Governor is ready to take it to the supreme court.

It also doesn't hinder Sherriff Joe from going out tomorrow and rounding them up...like he's been doing.

Also, the way I understand it, no more sanctuary cities?

We are a nation divided

'Thank you' Mr. Obama. Never in all my life have I see so many races fighting each other. Never have I seen so much anger, pain and disgust coming from so many! 'Thank you' for being a divider and not a uniter as you promised. Please God, let these next two years go by fast. Please don't allow more damage to be done to this great nation!

They still haven't grasped the concept of "illegal immigrant" vs. guest workers and naturalized citizens. I believe a third grader knows the difference.

More Ravi bullshit. Out of that entire post of mine, you objected to an asset forfeiture line and your entire "Nazi" hyperbole was meant to refer to that one reference? :eusa_liar:

And, oh, by the way, asset forfeiture is often a useful tool in law enforcement. Take the profit motive out of their illegal entry and illegal presence here and maybe they won't be so inclined to illegally enter our country in the first damn place. If you don't like that, too bad. You're wrong. Because, whether you like it or not, we actually are entitled to enforce our own laws.

And that, you liar, is my real agenda. Makes me wonder what your real agenda might be.
I wasn't lying...what are you, a fucking retard?

There is no law saying illegals cannot own things, fuckface. So therefore you cannot strip them of their assets. You can deport them or jail them but you cannot take their property.

We don't give a shit if you believe us or not Luissa. You assholes threw eggs on President Bush's car and rioted in the streets the day he was elected so cry us a fucking river whydonchya? Can't take it? don't dish it.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Perhaps Congress will get off their behinds and come up with a comprehensive immigration bill. If the GOP gains the house next year, they should come up with something....but probably not.

This law was doomed from the start. The Supreme Courts has consistently said immigration issues are under federal jurisdiction. .....
So are drug laws...Yet, that hasn't stopped states from enforcing them and the feds have zero problem with it.

Can someone please tell me how a comprehensive immigration bill will stop people from jumping the fence, swimming across???? The SECOND after this country reports a reform, you will see not thousands but MILLIONS jumping the fence! Just wait and see- you read it here.

More than likely, since that's exactly what happened last time. But that's what the libs want. They see voters, not illegal aliens.

I wasn't lying...what are you, a fucking retard?

There is no law saying illegals cannot own things, fuckface. So therefore you cannot strip them of their assets. You can deport them or jail them but you cannot take their property.

Why not? If the FBI raids some drug house, they take all their property.

Forum List

Back