Judge believes man who sodomized 3 yr old didn't intend to harm her. Reduces sentence.

Your sick and twisted slander doesn't make me sweat- you use of small children for your twisted agenda however sickens me.

Liberals really DO hate it when somebody calls them out on their indoor sports, eh?
Your sick and twisted slander doesn't make me sweat- you use of small children for your twisted agenda however sickens me.

What about Luddly attacking the right in this thread, funny you don't say a word about that.

I don't have a problem with anyone criticizing someone for being Conservative or Liberal

I have a problem with a POS like Henry saying this:

Hey, why would anyone be liberal if he can't get a free pass for sodomizing infants?

Would you be okay if anyone said the same thing about Republicans? Christians? Jews? Policemen?

You criticize me for calling Henry the POS he is- you apparently don't have a problem with Henry's post.

I had no trouble with Harry or Luddly and people say it about Catholic priests. Luddly inferred that Republicans we okay with this. So take off the biased glasses, if you call it on one, then call it on both. Quit being a partisan hack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She can't. She's stuck on bigot.

Forum List

Back