Death Penalty- No Doubt

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
In the news....
."Prosecutors, defense close as Tsarnaev case goes to jury"
With case set to head to jury different portaits of Tsarnaev - Metro - The Boston Globe

Sensational trial.....open and shut case....some 17 charges that make this savage eligible for the death penalty......

"Three people were killed in the Marathon explosions, and more than 260 people were injured, including 17 people who lost limbs."

....and trial experts are out there saying the won't get the ultimate reward.

WHAT??????

1. "...federal prosecutor on Monday described Dzhokhar Tsarnaev as a cold-blooded killer determined to attack the Boston Marathon – a terrorist who not only read militant propaganda on the Internet, but who embraced it.

2. ..... Tsarnaev’s defense attorney acknowledged to jurors that Tsarnaev participated in the bombings of the Boston Marathon, the killing of a police officer several days later, and in a firefight with police in Watertown, where he threw bombs at police....

3. [His defense attorney,] asked jurors to see her client, who was then 19, as an “adolescent” who was misguided...

4. “We don’t deny that Dzhokhar fully participated in the events, but if not for Tamerlan, it would not have happened,” she said, making an argument that will probably be a focus in the next stage of the trial, when jurors would decide what Tsarnaev’s punishment should be.

5. ...he hid in the boat, Tsarnaev wrote a justification for the Marathon bombings on an inside wall of the boat, explaining that the attack was committed as retribution for US military involvement in Muslim lands.

“He wanted to tell the world why he did it and he wanted to take credit, he wanted to justify it,”

6. ...“Chakravarty recounted the testimony of bombing survivors including William Richard, who described his frantic efforts to help his daughter, while his wife tended to their dying son, 8-year-old Martin.

He recalled the testimony of Danling Zhou, who saw a hole blown through her friend Lingzi Lu’s leg. Lu died of her injuries.
“The defendant killed her, too,” Chakravarty said.
Clarke said she would not deny what Tsarnaev did, but said prosecutors were overstating his role. For instance, prosecutors said he purposely placed the bomb behind a group of children,..."
https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2...th-penalty-trial/JLpuiN8Mw5nAxJORd5weiI/story.

Death Penalty.......

......or a job at Rolling Stone?

In the news....
With case set to head to jury different portaits of Tsarnaev - Metro - The Boston Globe

Sensational trial.....open and shut case....some 17 charges that make this savage eligible for the death penalty......

"Three people were killed in the Marathon explosions, and more than 260 people were injured, including 17 people who lost limbs."

WHAT??????

1. "...federal prosecutor on Monday described Dzhokhar Tsarnaev as a cold-blooded killer determined to attack the Boston Marathon – a terrorist who not only read militant propaganda on the Internet, but who embraced it.

2. ..... Tsarnaev’s defense attorney acknowledged to jurors that Tsarnaev participated in the bombings of the Boston Marathon, the killing of a police officer several days later, and in a firefight with police in Watertown, where he threw bombs at police....

3. [His defense attorney,] asked jurors to see her client, who was then 19, as an “adolescent” who was misguided...

4. “We don’t deny that Dzhokhar fully participated in the events, but if not for Tamerlan, it would not have happened,” she said, making an argument that will probably be a focus in the next stage of the trial, when jurors would decide what Tsarnaev’s punishment should be.

5. ...he hid in the boat, Tsarnaev wrote a justification for the Marathon bombings on an inside wall of the boat, explaining that the attack was committed as retribution for US military involvement in Muslim lands.

“He wanted to tell the world why he did it and he wanted to take credit, he wanted to justify it,”

6. ...“Chakravarty recounted the testimony of bombing survivors including William Richard, who described his frantic efforts to help his daughter, while his wife tended to their dying son, 8-year-old Martin.

He recalled the testimony of Danling Zhou, who saw a hole blown through her friend Lingzi Lu’s leg. Lu died of her injuries.
Clarke said she would not deny what Tsarnaev did, but said prosecutors were overstating his role. For instance, prosecutors said he purposely placed the bomb behind a group of children,..."
https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2...th-penalty-trial/JLpuiN8Mw5nAxJORd5weiI/story.

Death Penalty.......

This administration won't execute him even if he gets it.

Hassan Akbar ( http://www.murderpedia.org/male.A/a/akbar-hasan.htm) still leads the good life in a federal prison, no Muslim will be executed here on Obama's watch.

In the news....

WHAT??????

Death Penalty.......

What a defense, he was influenced by his older brother(who wasn't, if they had one), and he just accidentally killed a little boy, a man would have suited his purposes just as well.

This is such a fucking farce it makes me sick.

What a shame he was not killed in the boat, and the government could have just spent $50,000 for a new boat for the guy unlucky enough to have that asshole hide there.

Can't ever support the death penalty
Yeah, life in prison where you can kill with impunity is so much more humane.

More people are murdered in prison than are executed.

Great system.
our prisons have issues, true.

That doesn't make the death penalty any more palatable
Tell that to the parents of a dead non-violent offender raped or murdered or both, by a lifer that should have been executed, but instead got three hots and a cot and all the sex and violence he cared to engage in without penalty.

Great system.

Tell that to the parents of a dead non-violent offender raped or murdered or both, by a lifer that should have been executed, but instead got three hots and a cot and all the sex and violence he cared to engage in without penalty.
we should hear from people like that to motivate the changes our prisons need. Rape and assault should not be acceptable in prison, ever.

Still doesn't make execution the right thing to do

Great system.

We disagree on this one, man.

Death penalty in my opinion is an extra layer of reasoning not to kill. People still do it with that threat in place; however, the ones who dont is immeasurable.

If someone molested my daughter, for instance.

Id want to kill him.

But i wont, in a death penalty state, because then my family faces double the agony.

Its a deterrant for me, i have to assume its a deterrant for many.

All a guess because its immeasurable.

Great system.

we should hear from people like that to motivate the changes our prisons need. Rape and assault should not be acceptable in prison, ever.

In some cases it is the only thing to do.

If you don't like it, and get picked for a jury on a murder trial, whine about it and shirk your civic duty, and pass the buck.

Give him the death penalty, and then suspend it until the federal and all state governments do a full and fair review of every death row case.

Too many people have been leaving death row because of prosecutor incompetence and or malfeasance.

Great system.

Death penalty in my opinion is an extra layer of reasoning not to kill. People still do it with that threat in place; however, the ones who dont is immeasurable.

If want to kill him.

But i wont, in a death penalty state, because then my family faces double the agony.

So you'd kill someone knowing it means you'll never be free again, but putting death on the table stays your hand?
You honestly think someone in your hypothetical would think that way, or even consider the punishment?

Great system.

If you don't like it, and get picked for a jury on a murder trial, whine about it and shirk your civic duty, and pass the buck.
handing down the death penalty is not part of anyone's civic duty

Great system.

If want to kill him.

So you'd kill someone knowing it means you'll never be free again, but putting death on the table stays your hand?
You honestly think someone in your hypothetical would think that way, or even consider the punishment?
I speak for myself.

And yes, death on the table stays my hand.

For all those lofty mouthed people who say "id rather die then spend my life in prison," there is a fuck ton of lying going on.

My evidence is the survival instincts the vast majority of us have via evolution.

Science says, most who say that are liars

Great system.

handing down the death penalty is not part of anyone's civic duty
That is why you can get off of a DP jury if you object to it.

Let's investigate the motivations behind that post, shall we.....

Antonio Gramsci, Italian Marxisttheoretician and founding member and one-time leader of the Communist Party of Italy. Gramschi’s motto is that of liberals today: “that all life is "political."

And, so is death penalty.

7. Leftism is the proclivity to appease evil and ignore the sad facts of life. It is a form of wishful thinking. Somehow....if society doesn't put killers to death, they will see the errors of their ways, and stop slaughtering the innocent.

Where is the consideration for the innocent lives that Leftism sacrifices????

America is the last great country that believes in putting some murderers to death, something that is anathema to the left.

a. Americans are nationalistic and highly suspicious of international institutions such as the United Nations and the World Court, two venerated institutions of the Left, which is opposed to all nationalisms, ...except Palestinian.

8. Being opposed to American sovereignty, and all-in for global governance, Leftists infect the United States Supreme Court with said views:

a. In a blistering dissent,Scalia, Rehnquist and Thomas wrote:
“I do not believe that approval by ‘other nations and peoples’ should buttress our commitment to American principles any more than…disapproval by other ‘nations and peoples’ should weaken our commitment. More importantly,”foreign sources were being cited “not to underscore our fidelity to the Constitution” or to the American heritage, but rather “to set aside the centuries-old America practice-a practice still engaged in by a large majority of the relevant states- of letting a jury of 12 citizens decide whether, in a particular case, youth should be the basis of withholding the death penalty.”
ROPER V. SIMMONS

b. In the last few years, Kennedy, Breyer, Ginsburg, O’Connor and Stevens have all invoked foreign law in making decisions and filing dissents.
Fonte, “Sovereignty or Submission,” p. 110.

c. In 2003, Breyer, Ginsburg, and O’Connor met with French president Chirac to discuss French views on the death penalty.This, as the French were a prime mover on the Council of Europe with the announced intention of “abolishing capital punishment in the United States.”
Multilateralism comes to the courts > Public Interest > National Affairs

100% i do support the death penalty.

This has got to stop.

In two day you have authored two posts with which I have no way to disagree.

If this is your evil plan to drive me from the board......well.......

....???

Forum List

Back