Judge believes man who sodomized 3 yr old didn't intend to harm her. Reduces sentence.

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Okey dokey. I want to bazooka barf big time. It's a thought process like this Judge has that makes me want to believe the person is on drugs because surely no one could possibly believe that sodomizing a three year old and covering her mouth to keep her from screaming was just a sad accident of the perpetrator getting aroused at the wrong time and really meant no harm.

Thank heavens the state is appealing his ruling.

"A California judge has reduced a child rapist's mandatory 25-year sentence down to only 10 - saying anything longer would be 'cruel and unusual punishment'.

Superior Court Judge M. Marc Kelly told an Orange County jury that 20-year-old Kevin Jonas Rojano-Nieto 'did not intend to harm' the three-year-old girl he raped at his family home in June.

The judge said that he was sure that although Rojano-Nieto sodomized the girl and covered her mouth so she couldn't scream out, 'there was no violence or callous disregard for the victim's well-being'.

Good grief. Rest of sickening story at link.

Judge M. Marc Kelly REDUCES prison sentence of man who raped 3-year-old Daily Mail Online

As bad as pedophilic crimes are, there's actually a worse category:

Nepiophilia aka infantophilia is the sexual attraction towards babies and toddlers (aged 0-4/5 years).
Nepiophilia - Psychology Wiki
hehehehe… I am sorry Delta but it jumped into my mind immediately: Delta knows his shit when it comes to sexual things. Now, I am not implying you do any of that, I am serious. I had to verify that before some sick fuck tries to read things into it what are not there.

As bad as pedophilic crimes are, there's actually a worse category:

Nepiophilia aka infantophilia is the sexual attraction towards babies and toddlers (aged 0-4/5 years).
Nepiophilia - Psychology Wiki
hehehehe… I am sorry Delta but it jumped into my mind immediately: Delta knows his shit when it comes to sexual things. Now, I am not implying you do any of that, I am serious. I had to verify that before some sick fuck tries to read things into it what are not there.

Being sex-positive when ever some pathological type does this sort of thing it just brings the whole world of sex-posivity down a peg so it pisses me off. Consequently I do know about the criminal side of sexuality. Mores the pity, ignorance was bliss.

Not JUST in California...though there is where the "powers that be" are testing the waters...coming to a state near you. All law enforcement and medical establishments use the APA as a guide for what is correct in arresting and punishing sex offenders. The California judgment would be in keeping with the American Psychological Association's stance on child molestation ( a thing Congress voted unanimously to censure the APA for so doing)

In August of 1999, the United States Congress issued a joint resolution censuring the American Psychological Association, perhaps the first occasion in our country's history that our nation's highest legislative body actually censured a professional organization for the publication of scientific findings....

...The issue of child sexual abuse has become so polarized that it has become necessary, and almost reflexive if not de rigueur, for authors to state, as a prelude to any critical analysis of societal perceptions and reactions to such abuse, what should be obvious. Thus we state unequivocally that this reaction to the Congressional Censure should, in no way, be construed as an apology for sex offending behavior, or an attempt to deny or minimize the traumatic effects many children experience as a consequence of sexual abuse. It is also not an attempt to justify sexual contact between children and adults as ever being legitimate, even if immediate negative effects are not apparent..."
IPT Journal - Societal Myths about Sex Offending and Consequences for Prevention of Offending Behavior Against Children and Women

This was an article defending the APA and expressing anger at Congress for daring to say that the APA's conclusion in their paper "that some adult-child sex can be beneficial to the child" is wrong.

The author says of the victim-child "even if immediate negative effects are not apparent". DEFENDING CHILD SEX ABUSE! Courtesy of the American Psychological Association..

Odium

Really?

"ONLY in California"??

You sure about that?

:link:

And people wonder why the LORD would call California Sodom and Gomorrah and declare His intention to destroy it. (see Dumitru Duduman story) Wonder no more. California is full of such vile abominations - it is only the mercy of God it hasn't already happened.

Jeremiah

So you agree with Odium that this could not or does not or never has happened anyplace else but California?

Surely you both know what an idiotic statement that is.

:link:

Forum List

Back