Judge Bans Use Of “Illegal” and “Aliens”

Excuse me. It's OUR tax dollars. Yours and mine. We all vote in America.

We DON'T all vote in the border states, though, nor do we ALL pay taxes in those states.

You don't really imagine that all the tax money being spent on the tidal wave of illegals is coming from the FEDERAL coffers, do you? The school systems that are buckling under the weight of swarms of illegals' offspring are funded by state and local taxes. The community hospitals that are shutting down because of the influx of illegals were funded by state and local dollars. The prisons whose populations are swelling with illegals who commit other crimes are funded by state and local tax dollars (and by the way, the citizens being robbed and killed by illegals aren't residents of YOUR state). The law enforcement agencies that have to deal with the increased crime rates caused by this invasion of illegals are funded by state and local tax dollars. The child welfare systems that are being strained to the breaking point are funded with . . . say it with me here, state and local tax dollars.

So excuse me, but it's NOT "our" tax dollars. YOUR ass isn't here in Arizona, and YOUR taxes aren't being spent on this mess, and YOUR community isn't being forced to deal with this. And I will thank you to stop playing Lady Bountiful with MY state.

Yes, but it's going to take him longer to climb that ladder than to just walk across the border. Time in which to catch him or stop him. We need a wall, like the Great Wall in China. Just stand up there and when they put a ladder against it, just push it back down, and if you want to be really mean, wait until they're almost at the top.

Unfortunately, a wall really wouldn't help much. Illegals are already entering the country by means which wouldn't be stopped by a wall.

Unfortunately, a wall really wouldn't help much. Illegals are already entering the country by means which wouldn't be stopped by a wall.

Yeah, and most of those are coming on visas and then just overstaying, our government refuses to keep track of them. Heck even one of the 9/11 terrorists was granted a visa AFTER the 9/11 attack.

I still like the idea of pushing the ladder over though :grin:

We DON'T all vote in the border states, though, nor do we ALL pay taxes in those states.

You don't really imagine that all the tax money being spent on the tidal wave of illegals is coming from the FEDERAL coffers, do you? The school systems that are buckling under the weight of swarms of illegals' offspring are funded by state and local taxes. The community hospitals that are shutting down because of the influx of illegals were funded by state and local dollars. The prisons whose populations are swelling with illegals who commit other crimes are funded by state and local tax dollars (and by the way, the citizens being robbed and killed by illegals aren't residents of YOUR state). The law enforcement agencies that have to deal with the increased crime rates caused by this invasion of illegals are funded by state and local tax dollars. The child welfare systems that are being strained to the breaking point are funded with . . . say it with me here, state and local tax dollars.

So excuse me, but it's NOT "our" tax dollars. YOUR ass isn't here in Arizona, and YOUR taxes aren't being spent on this mess, and YOUR community isn't being forced to deal with this. And I will thank you to stop playing Lady Bountiful with MY state.

It is our tax dollars and our country. I also live in a border state.(California).

I am entitled to express my approval of your Supreme Court Justices response to the Hispanic lawyers request in the state of Arizona, whether you like it or not.

All we need is more manpower that has the strong mandate to enforce the laws. Sanctuary cities are criminal. I know--I live in one and see what is happening.
Really? Tell me what it's like for you there.

Really? Tell me what it's like for you there.

The town is dividing into racial enclaves with gangs fighting over turf. Social services may as well raise the white flag. Same with health service. Manual labor jobs are converting into Mexican only jobs as the illegals form informal labor groups consisting of their family and friends. Construction crews and yard maintaince crews are formed around one legal who has the illegals all working for him. The primarily liberal town feels like they are really helping Jose by allowing him to mow the yard for $5 and other menial labor tasks. The white work force is going under and not because they won't pick lettuce.
etc etc etc

The town is dividing into racial enclaves with gangs fighting over turf. Social services may as well raise the white flag. Same with health service. Manual labor jobs are converting into Mexican only jobs as the illegals form informal labor groups consisting of their family and friends. Construction crews and yard maintaince crews are formed around one legal who has the illegals all working for him. The primarily liberal town feels like they are really helping Jose by allowing him to mow the yard for $5 and other menial labor tasks. The white work force is going under and not because they won't pick lettuce.
etc etc etc

Your description is chilling. What do you think needs to happen in your town? It sounds like a war zone.

Your description is chilling. What do you think needs to happen in your town? It sounds like a war zone.

A huge dose of reality might be nice but I don't expect that anytime soon in a town with around 75 thousand voting college students. Law and order failed when the NAACP stepped in along with the ACLU. I had my apt robbed--eye witness --(the perp lived in the same complex). Cops NEVER showed up to even talk to me after months of me calling etc. Black perp and illegal eyewitnesses--they wished me good luck finding my stuff. :evil:

Lots of talk--none actionable. We do spend hundreds or thousands of dollars on an endangered lizard every year tho !

When everyone has a built in "excuse", there is no one left to be accountable.

etc etc etc
Wow, Miami is a sanctuary city and we've never had any such problems. Must be your attitude. :eusa_whistle:

Yeah, and most of those are coming on visas and then just overstaying, our government refuses to keep track of them. Heck even one of the 9/11 terrorists was granted a visa AFTER the 9/11 attack.

I still like the idea of pushing the ladder over though :grin:

I'd be in favor of collapsing the drug tunnels on them, or just shooting them on sight, the way the Mexican government polices its southern border.

It's not that I don't sympathize with the ones who genuinely just want to escape a lousy situation. I do. On the other hand, I think if you're going to risk your life flouting the law, perhaps you should do so in service of improving your OWN country, rather than fleeing it and screwing up someone else's country.

It is our tax dollars and our country. I also live in a border state.(California).

I am entitled to express my approval of your Supreme Court Justices response to the Hispanic lawyers request in the state of Arizona, whether you like it or not.

Leftists always confuse "I have a right to . . ." with "It's a good idea for me to . . ."

You have a right to express your opinion. I have a right to tell you that your opinion is ignorant and unwelcome. That's how this "free speech for everyone" thing works.

A huge dose of reality might be nice but I don't expect that anytime soon in a town with around 75 thousand voting college students. Law and order failed when the NAACP stepped in along with the ACLU. I had my apt robbed--eye witness --(the perp lived in the same complex). Cops NEVER showed up to even talk to me after months of me calling etc. Black perp and illegal eyewitnesses--they wished me good luck finding my stuff. :evil:

Lots of talk--none actionable. We do spend hundreds or thousands of dollars on an endangered lizard every year tho !

When everyone has a built in "excuse", there is no one left to be accountable.

I'm sorry to hear of your experience. It puts your views into understandable context.

Do you consider moving?

Leftists always confuse "I have a right to . . ." with "It's a good idea for me to . . ."

You have a right to express your opinion. I have a right to tell you that your opinion is ignorant and unwelcome. That's how this "free speech for everyone" thing works.

Yes. I have a right to my opinion and you have a right to question my opinion.

We make choices in how we communicate to each other.

Forum List

Back