Judge advises jurors to never disclose they were on the jury.

Wow, get challenged and you go to insults. Well that's telling.

You said: " " this President doesn't give a damn about that!".

If the President didn't give a damn, then seizures wouldn't have increased.

That's a fact.

WW
LOL...you're as big an idiot as he is! Seizures are up because the amounts of drugs being smuggled in are through the roof! Duh?

LOL...you're as big an idiot as he is! Seizures are up because the amounts of drugs being smuggled in are through the roof! Duh?

Correct, attempts are up and the President is attempting to prevent it. That results in more seizures.

Not the actions of someone that doesn't give a damn.

WW

Correct, attempts are up and the President is attempting to prevent it. That results in more seizures.

Not the actions of someone that doesn't give a damn.

WW
If Biden really wanted to stop the flow of Fentanyl he'd secure the border by implementing the same border policies that were working when he took office. He doesn't give a damn because he's let 8 million illegals into the country.

Teabaggers have always been violent.
They're in a cult.
Threatening and attacking anyone who, who tries to hold Trump accountable for his STUPIDITY.
The Tea Party held peaceful events at which they even cleaned up after themselves when it was over. Compare that to left wing groups like Antifa or BLM...they hold events and burn down cities! Left wingers shoot members of Congress. Left wingers go to the homes of Supreme Court Justices and try to threaten their families. You think the Tea Party was violent? You're the one in the cult, Dude. The cult of the clueless.

The Tea Party held peaceful events at which they even cleaned up after themselves when it was over. Compare that to left wing groups like Antifa or BLM...they hold events and burn down cities! Left wingers shoot members of Congress. Left wingers go to the homes of Supreme Court Justices and try to threaten their families. You think the Tea Party was violent? You're the one in the cult, Dude. The cult of the clueless.
Fake news? Really? What in that post didn't happen?

What would you do if I gave you their names?
I would look into their uncovered past and expose them as the Trump haters that they are... but one thing I know for sure... they are not smart... if they were they would have rewarded a more reasonable penalty... no appeals court will approve an 83 million dollar reward.... so she will probably not see a dime in the end....

If Biden really wanted to stop the flow of Fentanyl he'd secure the border by implementing the same border policies that were working when he took office. He doesn't give a damn because he's let 8 million illegals into the country.

As has been already pointed out most fentanyl is coming into the country through border crossings and brought in by US Citizens.

It's obvious you want to rage against the current President, let it out.

WW

The Tea Party held peaceful events at which they even cleaned up after themselves when it was over.
1706548159792.png

Compare that to left wing groups like Antifa or BLM...they hold events and burn down cities!
Really?
What cities were burned down?

Last one I ever herd of was Watts.

Watts Riots of 1965 | Causes, Impact & Legacy​

1706548510901.png
Britannica
https://www.britannica.com › ... › Cities & Towns P-S

Jan 19, 2024 — Many of the most vivid images of the riots depict the massive fires set by the rioters. Hundreds of buildings and whole city blocks were burned ...
Left wingers shoot members of Congress. Left wingers go to the homes of Supreme Court Justices and try to threaten their families.
Really?
One guy in ONE neighborhood with a gun, who never threatened anyone.
You think the Tea Party was violent? You're the one in the cult, Dude. The cult of the clueless.
No, dumbass.
You're the on claiming "whataboutism" and dismissing ANYTHING, your cult does.

Yes they have, Otto. Has the Biden Administration let 8,000,000 illegals into the country? I need an answer. Compare the percentage of people deported under Trump with that of the number deported under Biden. You've attempted to use statistics to mislead...and done a fairly crappy job of it!

Yes they have, Otto. Has the Biden Administration let 8,000,000 illegals into the country? I need an answer. Compare the percentage of people deported under Trump with that of the number deported under Biden. You've attempted to use statistics to mislead...and done a fairly crappy job of it!
And how many have been deported?

Forum List

Back