All that was required for "evidence" was for the jury to believe Carroll.

That’s the way it works bubbalah BECAUSE there was no testimony disputing what she said.

Because Donald is an abusive pig

The man told you he grabs women by the genitals and that was what he admitted to.

When people tell you who they are believe them.
A bunch of women have grabbed my dick. I guess I'm a survivor of sexual abuse, and it hasn't been easy.

A jury listened to the testimony of three women who said Trump forced himself on them.
The access hollywood tapes were also evidence.
So Access hollywood had tapes of the "sexual assault" in the dressing room of a store? Gimme a break, this was just the next Trump smear job from the Democrats. There's another one right around the corner just like there has been for seven years. :th_smiley_emoticons_gaehn:

The jury was from Manhatten. Funny shit. Let's get the next jury from Watertown, South Dakota.

Right Petunia, that must be why I skipped four grades, taught astronomy and logic for extra credit and went to college on a state scholarship.

sure, sure tulip.
bullshit.jpg

When? Where? :link:

when he gave his statement under oath.

do try 'n keep up, tooberdude.

$5,000,000.00

Last edited:
Civil trials have different evidentiary rules.

All that is required is a preponderance of evidence for a jury to find for the plaintiff in a civil suit. And the verdict is not an indictment on criminal charges so there will be no crimes on record either.
No, all you have to do it hold a court hearing against a conservative in Manhattan and they will find you guilty 100% of the time

Next!

Civil trials have different evidentiary rules.

All that is required is a preponderance of evidence for a jury to find for the plaintiff in a civil suit. And the verdict is not an indictment on criminal charges so there will be no crimes on record either.
Or no evidence at all.....

Bunch of pussy goodie-two-shoes if you want my opinion ... y'all must not have much experience with courts ...

This is EXACTLY how civil cases work ... who is more believable ... "the preponderance of the evidence" ... the jury believed the woman ... end of story ... how ugly women make their way in life ...

The man marries pretty enough ... why fuck around with these pieces of shit women? ... a Hindu would say Trump deserves to pay $5 million ... karma, young puppies, karma ...

Forum List

Back