Joz is a grandmother!

musicman

Mar 3, 2004
Ohio
Just got off the phone with my Darlin'. Her grandson was born at 1:05 this morning. Everyone's fine, but I couldn't get much info - lots of crying going on! 'Tis a great day!

musicman said:
Just got off the phone with my Darlin'. Her grandson was born at 1:05 this morning. Everyone's fine, but I couldn't get much info - lots of crying going on! 'Tis a great day!

:thewave: best wishes from sunny california

musicman said:

Congrats to all! Tell Joz for me and I'm glad she got to the banks! :teeth:

musicman said:

WOW!!!! Congrats!!!! I bet she will be a great grandma!!! Are you gonna teach the little guy how to play drums in a couple of years?!! Best wishes to you and Joz!!

:thewave:

Great news! Much happiness to all of you. Grandchildren are God's blessings for growing old!

Joan said:
Great news! Much happiness to all of you. Grandchildren are God's blessings for growing old!

Not to mention a fantastic way for parents to get even...

(Congrats, Joz!)

Thank you everyone for your well wishes!

Evan Zachary, 5lbs. 14 oz, 20" long, came 3 1/2 weeks early. He's having to be force-fed but is expected to learn how to nurse, soon! He & momma (& daddy) are doing just great.

And, with MM playing drums and daddy a guitar teacher......he'll probably be a scientist!

Joz said:

Evan Zachary, 5lbs. 14 oz, 20" long, came 3 1/2 weeks early. He's having to be force-fed but is expected to learn how to nurse, soon! He & momma (& daddy) are doing just great.

And, with MM playing drums and daddy a guitar teacher......he'll probably be a scientist!

Congrats Granny! :)

Joz said:

I like that name. I hope mom and dad get plenty of rest before the trip home!!!

Congrats Joz!!! make sure you get some pics of the little one!

Joz said:
I am not a granny. My son...just had a baby!

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha.

I like that.

Anyway, congratulations to you both. I'm sure you'll do a great job of spoiling the little critter totally rotten.

We went to see the baby tonight and take his parents dinner. This was the first time Musicman got to see the baby as his throat had been a bit sore so he stayed away.
As big as Musicman is, he held this tiny little bundle in his arms, leaned close and gently whispered into Evan's ear, "Remember, the essence of rock-a-billy is the 8th note".

Joz said:
As big as Musicman is, he held this tiny little bundle in his arms, leaned close and gently whispered into Evan's ear, "Remember, the essence of rock-a-billy is the 8th note".

Niiice! :rock: :afro:

Joz, your grandson is a lucky guy to have someone like you in his life ..........best wishes and congrats, Sage

musicman said:

I'm happy for you Joz! Being a grandmother is like being a mother all over again; except without the morning sickness.

Being a grandmother/grandfather is an huge accomplishment. It means that you'd lived a long life and had learned a lot of lessons; pass on what you'd learned to your grandchildren, then sit back and watch them grow from it!

Trust me, you'll love being a grandmother! Especially when you start telling your :laugh: "stories".

Forum List

Back