Joy to the world! Obama bans federal swat gear!

It's preparation. He intends to turn American cities into Ramadi and he can't if the police are well armed.

It's preparation. He intends to turn American cities into Ramadi and he can't if the police are well armed.

Remember the "civilian defense force with the same equipment and numbers as the Military" he called for in 2008? I recall the crowd behind him cheering for everything he was blithering about that day until he said that and one guy did a double-take that appeared to hurt his neck.....funny shit.

Remember the "civilian defense force with the same equipment and numbers as the Military" he called for in 2008? I remember the crowd behind him cheering for everything he was blithering about that day until he said that and one guy did a double-take that appeared to hurt his neck.....funny shit.
obumble didn't mean the police would be well armed. He meant the black gangs and cartels would be well armed.

I'm beginning to think he has no long
term strategy with his antics. All he has is his bent philosophy and he's flailing away blindly to make it happen. I see no genius in anything he does.

I'm beginning to think he has no long
term strategy with his antics. All he has is his bent philosophy and he's flailing away blindly to make it happen. I see no genius in anything he does.

He was a lame-duck his first day in office....the last year and a half will be about revenge on GOPers and all white Americans....he calls it his "fuck it list"....the last few months will probably bring martial law.

Yeah. Lets have the police everywhere throw rocks at those well armed druggies, dealers, bank robbers, murders and all other criminals.

Who needs body armor or assault rifles to combat drug dealers, murderers or bank robbers??

Ops a fucking idiot and so is Barry.

Yeah. Lets have the police everywhere throw rocks at those well armed druggies, dealers, bank robbers, murders and all other criminals.

Who needs body armor or assault rifles to combat drug dealers, murderers or bank robbers??

Ops a fucking idiot and so is Barry.
If the cops don't have machine guns they throw rocks instead? On the dumb scale, that was dumb-de-dumb-dumb-dumb.

Idiot.

meanwhile-in-iraq-no-anaheim-notice-the-subtle-changes-of-blue-police-swat-uniforms-to-national-guard-us-military-paramilitary-uniforms-next-subtle-change-will-be-blue-un-helmets-like-th.jpg

Finally he did something right even if only to spite police.

Obama announces restrictions on distribution of military-style equipment to police Fox News

WASHINGTON – President Obama is banning local police departments from receiving a range of military-style equipment from the federal government -- from grenade launchers to bayonets to certain armored vehicles -- as he implements the recommendations of a panel that examined the controversial gear giveaways in the wake of the Ferguson riots.

The White House announced Monday that Washington would no longer provide some military-style gear while putting stricter controls on other weapons and equipment distributed to law enforcement. The details were released in advance of an Obama visit to Camden, N.J., Monday afternoon where he met with youth and law enforcement.

He wants to give those items to ISIS instead.

I`m making fun of you....again. Those with at least a room temperature IQ know that.

Oh satire....I see....damn you're clever for a shut in.

hence the trolling for his dear leader to derail the thread
How do you troll a thread that starts out with a title that is a bold faced lie?
How is it a "bold faced lie", diptwat?
SWAT gear has not been banned. Pretty simple.

I`m making fun of you....again. Those with at least a room temperature IQ know that.

Oh satire....I see....damn you're clever for a shut in.

hence the trolling for his dear leader to derail the thread
How do you troll a thread that starts out with a title that is a bold faced lie?
How is it a "bold faced lie", diptwat?
SWAT gear has not been banned. Pretty simple.
Looks like some of it has. Read the article.

Whole bunch of nothing to see here. Pretty much covers almost everything Obama announces. Most agencies won't even notice this announcement.

Forum List

Back