Journalist visits Trump rally and Tweets some incredible stuff!

His audience is unbelievable! I think he is practicing his first State of the Union address to congress.

Maybe this is why Donnie has thrown journalist out of his rallies? He doesn't want them to see the lunatics and drunks that show up to shout "BUILD THAT WALL!" Oh, and the comments on the immigrants are quaint, seeing that all of Donnie's wives have been immigrants. As one late night show hosts said...

"There are some things that American women just will not do!"

A journalist went to a Donald Trump rally yesterday and came back shocked. Here are his tweets

So these are the Trump supporters? I guess it is somewhere between a cult gathering and a Gestapo event. Incredible Tweets!

Lololol. Lefties are so sad. Psst..what you are reading isn't "Trump supporters". It's what a far left hitman wants you to believe about "Trump supporters".

Totally made up, or he would have gotten video. Try to be less stupid. You're welcome.

I have no doubt it is true. That is why trump has been throwing the press out. He doesn't want people to see his lunatic inebriated supporters.

A journalist went to a Donald Trump rally yesterday and came back shocked. Here are his tweets

So these are the Trump supporters? I guess it is somewhere between a cult gathering and a Gestapo event. Incredible Tweets!

Lololol. Lefties are so sad. Psst..what you are reading isn't "Trump supporters". It's what a far left hitman wants you to believe about "Trump supporters".

Totally made up, or he would have gotten video. Try to be less stupid. You're welcome.

I have no doubt it is true. That is why trump has been throwing the press out. He doesn't want people to see his lunatic inebriated supporters.

I have no doubt you do. You're a brainwashed bigot retard. You're going to believe anything anybody tells you, if it is disparaging of the people you despise.

I have no doubt you do. You're a brainwashed bigot retard. You're going to believe anything anybody tells you, if it is disparaging of the people you despise.

You just don't want to believe Trump is a cult leader. Please keep supporting him. He is going to take the entire GOP down.

You just don't want to believe Trump is a cult leader. Please keep supporting him. He is going to take the entire GOP down.

yawn. When did I support Trump?

See, you're a hysterical know-nothing. Talk about brainwashed cultist.

Ah! Good Move....run for the hills!

Ah! Good Move....run for the hills!
:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back