Jordan Slams January 6 Commission: If 'Everything's On The Table,' Why Can't We Question Pelosi

The only point you have is that YOU HAVE NO POINT. You are a jealous fuck and you are resentful of anyone who has more than you--which is most.
I may not have as much as Trump & his crew but at least I can look in the mirror. Which is more then can be said for Trump, his crew & Trump's cult asseaters like you.

Not everyone is jealous of another person's wealth, ya fuck.

I'm a Democrat, you got that right.

Nice going. You're on a winning streak of one.
Everyone on this board has got your number, moron. You're as transparent as a freshly washed window in your hatred of this country. You need to pay more attention to your commie heeeeroes, Piglosi, Bidumb, Schiff, Nadler, Schumer, Watters, Pressley, AOC...what a bunch to pattern yourself after--collective IQ is 31.

Everyone on this board has got your number, moron. You're as transparent as a freshly washed window in your hatred of this country. You need to pay more attention to your commie heeeeroes, Piglosi, Bidumb, Schiff, Nadler, Schumer, Watters, Pressley, AOC...what a bunch to pattern yourself after--collective IQ is 31.
Yea I know, cultist. Anyone who isn't one of Trump's ball washers like you hates this Country. Fuck you, I got your number.

Your winning streak of one just ended. Was it as good for Trump as it was for you?

They investigated her actions regarding our Libyan embassy, something that is clearly in their purview. They didn't investigate whether she paid her taxes, moron.
They didn't have to, idiot.
Clinton paid them.

The 2012 Benghazi attack was a coordinated attack against two United States government facilities in Benghazi, Libya, by members of the Islamic militant group Ansar al-Sharia.

On September 11, 2012, at 9:40pm local time, members of Ansar al-Sharia attacked the American diplomatic compound in Benghazi resulting in the deaths of both United States Ambassador to Libya J. Christopher Stevens and U.S. Foreign Service Information Management Officer Sean Smith.

Hillary and Bill Clinton made a combined $141 million and paid $43.9 million in taxes between 2007 and 2014, according to new tax-return information released by Clinton's campaign Friday evening.

The campaign released eight years of tax returns, from 2007 to 2014, the most recent year available. Also released were an itemized list of speech income and sources of business income for both Bill and Hillary Clinton.

palousey is in charge of the capitol police
Nope. Pelosi has nothing to do with the Capitol Police. The Capitol Police Board is in charge of the Capitol Police.

, she is responsible for the security posture on that day. Trump twice offered 10,000 national guardsmen, palousey declined them.
Nope. That's a lie started by Whiner Jim Jordan. It's a total falsehood.

Here is the written tesitmony of the former head of the USCP: https://context-cdn.washingtonpost....172/note/be976adb-2f01-4433-bbfb-e177a10e6c57.

On Monday, January 4, I approached the two Sergeants at Arms to request the assistance of the National Guard, as I had no authority to do so without an Emergency Declaration by the Capitol Police Board (CPB). My regular interactions with the CPB, outside of our monthly meetings regarding law enforcement matters, were conducted with the House and Senate Sergeant at Arms, the two members of the CPB who have law enforcement experience. I first spoke with the House Sergeant at Arms to request the National Guard. Mr. Irving stated that he was concerned about the “optics” of having National Guard present and didn’t feel that the intelligence supported it. He referred me to the Senate Sergeant at Arms (who is currently the Chair of the CPB) to get his thoughts on the request. I then spoke to Mr. Stenger and again requested the National Guard. Instead of approving the use of the National Guard, however, Mr. Stenger suggested I ask them how quickly we could get support if needed and to “lean forward” in case we had to request assistance on January 6. At Mr. Stenger’s direction, I called General William Walker, commanding officer of the D.C. National Guard. I advised that I had not received CPB approval, but wanted to know how many National Guard he could provide and how fast could he provide them if they were needed on Capitol Hill on January 6. He advised that he could repurpose nearby National Guard and have them to me fairly quickly, once approved. I asked General Walker to be prepared in the event that we requested them.

Pelosi was not involved in that decision at all.

I hope you have the integrity to admit you have fallen for yet another hoax, this one by Jim Jordan. But I know you don't have that kind of character.

Nope. Pelosi has nothing to do with the Capitol Police. The Capitol Police Board is in charge of the Capitol Police.

Nope. That's a lie started by Whiner Jim Jordan. It's a total falsehood.

Here is the written tesitmony of the former head of the USCP: https://context-cdn.washingtonpost....172/note/be976adb-2f01-4433-bbfb-e177a10e6c57.

On Monday, January 4, I approached the two Sergeants at Arms to request the assistance of the National Guard, as I had no authority to do so without an Emergency Declaration by the Capitol Police Board (CPB). My regular interactions with the CPB, outside of our monthly meetings regarding law enforcement matters, were conducted with the House and Senate Sergeant at Arms, the two members of the CPB who have law enforcement experience. I first spoke with the House Sergeant at Arms to request the National Guard. Mr. Irving stated that he was concerned about the “optics” of having National Guard present and didn’t feel that the intelligence supported it. He referred me to the Senate Sergeant at Arms (who is currently the Chair of the CPB) to get his thoughts on the request. I then spoke to Mr. Stenger and again requested the National Guard. Instead of approving the use of the National Guard, however, Mr. Stenger suggested I ask them how quickly we could get support if needed and to “lean forward” in case we had to request assistance on January 6. At Mr. Stenger’s direction, I called General William Walker, commanding officer of the D.C. National Guard. I advised that I had not received CPB approval, but wanted to know how many National Guard he could provide and how fast could he provide them if they were needed on Capitol Hill on January 6. He advised that he could repurpose nearby National Guard and have them to me fairly quickly, once approved. I asked General Walker to be prepared in the event that we requested them.

Pelosi was not involved in that decision at all.

I hope you have the integrity to admit you have fallen for yet another hoax, this one by Jim Jordan. But I know you don't have that kind of character.

You got a link that works? This is what I got when I clicked it:

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<Error>
<Code>AccessDenied</Code>
<Message>Access Denied</Message>
<RequestId>S5D3XKW76XMMBV3Z</RequestId>
<HostId>T3SBqIDfd+/i7UcJv40EWckhRD0l+Dx/6UyqLkoQwnw9PAOEiB9QJ/4xw/8iu0rHPKB2UbizRFs=</HostId>
</Error>

But I won't take just palouseys account of the events without corroboration from the two disgraced sgts at arms. Every one knows that bitch lies.

One thing I found funny is, neither of the current house or senate sgts at arms have any law enforcement experience. And the Maj Gen Walker, mentioned in the portion of the story you posted is the current house sgt at arms. And the senate sgt at arms is a former Lt Gen, intel officer.

They didn't have to, idiot.
Clinton paid them.

The 2012 Benghazi attack was a coordinated attack against two United States government facilities in Benghazi, Libya, by members of the Islamic militant group Ansar al-Sharia.

On September 11, 2012, at 9:40pm local time, members of Ansar al-Sharia attacked the American diplomatic compound in Benghazi resulting in the deaths of both United States Ambassador to Libya J. Christopher Stevens and U.S. Foreign Service Information Management Officer Sean Smith.

Hillary and Bill Clinton made a combined $141 million and paid $43.9 million in taxes between 2007 and 2014, according to new tax-return information released by Clinton's campaign Friday evening.

The campaign released eight years of tax returns, from 2007 to 2014, the most recent year available. Also released were an itemized list of speech income and sources of business income for both Bill and Hillary Clinton.
The point is what the fuck does Benghazi have to do with Trump's taxes? Is there any logic at all behind the babble you post in here?

The point is what the fuck does Benghazi have to do with Trump's taxes? Is there any logic at all behind the babble you post in here?
WOW.
I bet you were a teabagger before you ever became a Trumptard.
Holy fuck, what a retard,

You stated they never investigated Hillary's taxes.
They investigated Clinton starting in 2012 for Benghazi.
Why didn't the republitards investigate her taxes?

Could they impossibly be as stupid as you are?
NO, dumbass, because she already released her taxes.

Time for you to take remedial, special ed courses.

Nobody stuffed anything, you moron. I'd ask you for evidence of your accusation but you have none.

Nada, zip, not a shred of concrete proof.
Democrats only call someone a moron who is smarter than they. The uninformed may or may not believe you. The evidence is in a hidden camera expose that you must have missed in your time allotted to pissing on President Trump nonstop for four years. Your sock has holes in it, btw.

Edit: hidden cameras show unsupervised Democrat workers who sent Republicans home counted more votes on the sly:

Last edited:
Nancy knows nothing. That's why it's so hard to set up a time line
Nancy starts everything that goes down the pike including the imaginary riot of January 6 in which only one person died from a bullet, and she was an unarmed Republican woman who was merely looking into why the Democrats were defunding police, launching calumny after calumny against Donald Trump who survived their 3 attempted and insane diversion of the Constitutional impeachment clause to include Nancy/Hillary/Maxine's collective whoremongering to fuck Donald Trump. Nancy knows everything and is beating herself up to make sure nobody finds out anything about her role in the flagrant role she had in using taxpayer money to fluff herself with fantasies of impeaching Trump by distributing gold pens to her commie comrades for pulverizing the presidential accomplishments and America-loving goals Trump won on.

Forum List

Back