Jordan hanged the filthy suicide whore this morning.

Sometimes actions need to be taken for the good of the rest of the world and for global security purposes. Do you REALIZE what could happen if we let some of these Middle East dictators have their way? Do you realize the effects that would have on the rest of the world? I don't think you realize.
I realize the US has supported and supports today some of the most vicious dictators of modern times across the Middle East. Why would that be the case if America isn't part of the problem?

Because they are dictators who control some important GLOBAL resources. It really isn't that difficult to understand. It really isn't.
Yes because dictators control resources and 47% of America are lazy and looking for a handout. You do the math.

True but I have done the DU and thousands dead and injustices and there is a lot of anger and frustration and little productive material. Most of the actual war crimes you sight were done by people who now walk around homeless or sit in a one bedroom apartment with suicidal thoughts 24/7.
Maybe because of assholes telling them they committed war crimes.
But they did commit war crimes. They would have been sent to a military prison if they did not. We are not protecting the veterans by denying there was a war.

This post makes little to no sense.
I'm shocked. :eek-52:

Sometimes actions need to be taken for the good of the rest of the world and for global security purposes. Do you REALIZE what could happen if we let some of these Middle East dictators have their way? Do you realize the effects that would have on the rest of the world? I don't think you realize.
I realize the US has supported and supports today some of the most vicious dictators of modern times across the Middle East. Why would that be the case if America isn't part of the problem?

Because they are dictators who control some important GLOBAL resources. It really isn't that difficult to understand. It really isn't.
Yes because dictators control resources and 47% of America are lazy and looking for a handout. You do the math.

Look, if you are just going to keep making nonsense statements, it's obvious you don't want to have a serious discussion. You have made up your mind that America is evil and the poor Middle East is just a victim. That's bull.

True but I have done the DU and thousands dead and injustices and there is a lot of anger and frustration and little productive material. Most of the actual war crimes you sight were done by people who now walk around homeless or sit in a one bedroom apartment with suicidal thoughts 24/7.
But they did commit war crimes. They would have been sent to a military prison if they did not. We are not protecting the veterans by denying there was a war.
You forgot to post the trial results. Legitimacy of war efforts aren't typically determined by anonymous internet pundits.

A LOT of people on the internet have a twisted sense of self-importance, I think. :D
A lot of people have the internet and still have no clue.

You forgot to post the trial results. Legitimacy of war efforts aren't typically determined by anonymous internet pundits.

A LOT of people on the internet have a twisted sense of self-importance, I think. :D
A lot of people have the internet and still have no clue.

You are a perfect example. You don't know how the world works obviously. :D It's NOT Candy Land, you know.

Look, if you are just going to keep making nonsense statements, it's obvious you don't want to have a serious discussion. You have made up your mind that America is evil and the poor Middle East is just a victim. That's bull.
Holy shit you're dumb.

Holy shit you're dumb.

How so? Considering you have yet to make any kind of point, I think it's you who is the dumb one, and showing it too. Lol. :lol:

Holy shit you're dumb.

Okay. I'm going to wait and see what kind of intelligent response you have to make to the fact that, yes, America has to deal with some unsavory characters. What is your intelligent reply? I'll probably be waiting a VERY long time. :D

Holy shit you're dumb.

Okay. I'm going to wait and see what kind of intelligent response you have to make to the fact that, yes, America has to deal with some unsavory characters. What is your intelligent reply? I'll probably be waiting a VERY long time. :D
I'm having an argument with a freakin' retard.

Holy shit you're dumb.

How about this? Do you think because we "don't like" someone, we can just ignore them, such as dictators who control large amounts of natural resources that help keep the global economy running smoothly?

Also, I would like a response from you about the fact that if America or others do NOT get involved and we let these dictators have their way, what do you think will happen?

Holy shit you're dumb.

No, that would be me, I think. You STILL haven't posted one intelligent or meaningful comment. Really the only thing you have said is "America bad." :D Ha-ha!

How does that explain the US overthrowing democratically elected officials who defy western imperial interests?
"Mohammad Mosaddegh or Mosaddeq[a] (Persian:مُحَمَد مُصَدِق‎; IPA: [mohæmˈmæd(-e) mosædˈdeɣ] ( listen); 16 June 1882 – 5 March 1967), was an Iranian politician. He was the democratically elected[1][2][3]Prime Minister of Iran from 1951 until 1953, when his government was overthrown in a coup d'état orchestrated by the BritishSecret Intelligence Service and the AmericanCentral Intelligence Agency.[4][5]"
A dictator took Mosaddeq's place in Iran, leading directly to the current theocracy that rules there today. You seem to be arguing the US has a right to intervene whenever it makes money for western corporations regardless of adverse side effects on those living there?

Mohammad Mosaddegh - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Holy shit you're dumb.

How about this? Do you think because we "don't like" someone, we can just ignore them, such as dictators who control large amounts of natural resources that help keep the global economy running smoothly?

Also, I would like a response from you about the fact that if America or others do NOT get involved and we let these dictators have their way, what do you think will happen?
Have a good, honest look at America and then tell me about 'global economy'.

How does that explain the US overthrowing democratically elected officials who defy international law?
"Mohammad Mosaddegh or Mosaddeq[a] (Persian:مُحَمَد مُصَدِق‎; IPA: [mohæmˈmæd(-e) mosædˈdeɣ] ( listen); 16 June 1882 – 5 March 1967), was an Iranian politician. He was the democratically elected[1][2][3]Prime Minister of Iran from 1951 until 1953, when his government was overthrown in a coup d'état orchestrated by the BritishSecret Intelligence Service and the AmericanCentral Intelligence Agency.[4][5]"
A dictator took Mosaddeq's place in Iran, leading directly to the current theocracy that rules there today. You seem to be arguing the US has a right to intervene whenever it makes money for western corporations regardless of adverse side effects on those living there?

Mohammad Mosaddegh - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Why do YOU think he was overthrown? A thorn in the side of the global community perhaps? This just bolsters my point, so thanks. :)

Holy shit you're dumb.

No, that would be me, I think. You STILL haven't posted one intelligent or meaningful comment. Really the only thing you have said is "America bad." :D Ha-ha!
Yes, it would be.

Holy shit you're dumb.

Have a good, honest look at America and then tell me about 'global economy'.

So, IOW, you have no response. That's what I figured. America is a PART of the global economy, so is every single other country on earth, like it or not. That is how things are nowadays and we don't have a choice.

I wonder what kind of revenge ISIS will exact for today's jailing of
British jihadist Imran Khawajaha. He got 12 years. The 27-year-old pleaded guilty to four terror offences.

Holy shit you're dumb.

Yes, it would be.

Are you mad or something? :lol: You can't argue your way out of a paper bag apparently.

British jihadist Imran Khawajaha. He got 12 years. The 27-year-old pleaded guilty to four terror offences.
Oh shit! Discussion about U.S. economy. Terrorism everyone!!! Look over there! It's a terrorist.

Oh shit! Discussion about U.S. economy. Terrorism everyone!!! Look over there! It's a terrorist.

Where should I be looking? I had neighbours who turned out to be al-Qaeda. Years ago, planning to blow up the Strasbourg Chistmas Market. And I wasn't looking anywhere. They were nice guys. Exemplary citizens.

Forum List

Back