Jordan hanged the filthy suicide whore this morning.

Are you stupid? This is how ALL the problems start, by us getting involved in that which is not our business because the ignorant masses BEG for our assistance. Yes, I do think we are going to begin to wash our hands of that region eventually.
The US has been meddling in the Middle East since long before you were born, and our motives have nothing in common with ignorant masses here or there.
"The Red Line agreement governed the development of Middle East oil for the next two decades.

"The Anglo-American Petroleum Agreement of 1944 was based on negotiations between the United States and Britain over the control of Middle Eastern oil.

"Below is shown what the American President Franklin D. Roosevelt had in mind for to a British Ambassador in 1944:

"'Persian oil ... is yours. We share the oil of Iraq and Kuwait. As for Saudi Arabian oil, it's ours.[7]'

"On August 8, 1944, the Anglo-American Petroleum Agreement was signed, dividing Middle Eastern oil between the United States and Britain."

United States foreign policy in the Middle East - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Didn't the Anglo-Americans put all the research and development, and the costs, into those projects?

Are you stupid? This is how ALL the problems start, by us getting involved in that which is not our business because the ignorant masses BEG for our assistance. Yes, I do think we are going to begin to wash our hands of that region eventually.
The US has been meddling in the Middle East since long before you were born, and our motives have nothing in common with ignorant masses here or there.
"The Red Line agreement governed the development of Middle East oil for the next two decades.

"The Anglo-American Petroleum Agreement of 1944 was based on negotiations between the United States and Britain over the control of Middle Eastern oil.

"Below is shown what the American President Franklin D. Roosevelt had in mind for to a British Ambassador in 1944:

"'Persian oil ... is yours. We share the oil of Iraq and Kuwait. As for Saudi Arabian oil, it's ours.[7]'

"On August 8, 1944, the Anglo-American Petroleum Agreement was signed, dividing Middle Eastern oil between the United States and Britain."

United States foreign policy in the Middle East - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

We don't even GET most of our oil from the Middle East! We get most of ours from Canada and South America! THAT is how retarded this all is.

Didn't the Anglo-Americans put all the research and development, and the costs, into those projects?

America does not get the bulk of it's oil from the Middle East. I believe the French and the Brits do though. I don't see why America cannot just completely IGNORE that part of the world. Let the Brits and the French worry about it. :D

Is there a special place on the boards for anguished handwringing and abandon hope all ye who enter here?

I believe that would be in the "Obuma, try this again" thread! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

He's straddling both.

But, so am I. (Hanging my head in shame (g))

Even I enjoy a venture into the den when I have an adult beverage or 3 consumed, and pull their strings! I hope your shots are up to date!

I'm drug free. No vino either. It's aperitif time, and a friend gave me some brandy.

We haven't evolved much since those gladiator spectator days.

America does not get the bulk of it's oil from the Middle East. I believe the French and the Brits do though. I don't see why America cannot just completely IGNORE that part of the world. Let the Brits and the French worry about it. :D

I read somewhere the logic behind America's involvement in ME oil, despite not needing it. Trying to recall what it said.

Don't you think that sometimes countries have to do business with unsavory characters to keep "the wheels greased?" Do you NOT understand diplomacy?
we have already done business with ISIS who murdered Gaddafi on our behalf...

Is there a special place on the boards for anguished handwringing and abandon hope all ye who enter here?

I believe that would be in the "Obuma, try this again" thread! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

He's straddling both.

Even I enjoy a venture into the den when I have an adult beverage or 3 consumed, and pull their strings! I hope your shots are up to date!

I'm drug free. No vino either. It's aperitif time, and a friend gave me some brandy.

I run on the assumption its 4 20 somewhere in the world all the time...

Don't you think that sometimes countries have to do business with unsavory characters to keep "the wheels greased?" Do you NOT understand diplomacy?
That is why Cuba is doing business with the US now ....sometimes its for the good in spite of the US horrific human rights record... ...

He's straddling both.

The wife enjoys a small glass of apricot brandy at night, a rather pleasant way to a restful sleep!

That is why Cuba is doing business with the US now ....sometimes its for the good in spite of the US horrific human rights record... ...

You mean that is why WE decided to lift the embargo? Wow, you really are dumb.

On the obomanations behalf... if you're going to tell it, tell it correctly!

Thanks Obama! :D

He's straddling both.

The wife enjoys a small glass of apricot brandy at night, a rather pleasant way to a restful sleep!

Haven't tried that for years.

And the ME has been a horrible place to live since long before I or you or any of us were born. The way they conduct themselves over there is NOT new!!!
They have not been dividing up US oil and gas resources over the past 70 years, have they? They haven't launched illegal invasions that have displaced millions of American civilians either. It is hard to understand why you insist on blaming the victims of US aggression for resorting to violence when your country is still the greatest purveyor of violence in the world.

And they wonder why we look at the subversives the way we do.... what did we get for our GOOD DEED....

qs4ohv.jpg

He's straddling both.

I've never tried that. I have no need for any poison drinks before I sleep. :D I really don't like alcohol much at all. It really makes me quite sick. Lol.

And the ME has been a horrible place to live since long before I or you or any of us were born. The way they conduct themselves over there is NOT new!!!
They have not been dividing up US oil and gas resources over the past 70 years, have they? They haven't launched illegal invasions that have displaced millions of American civilians either. It is hard to understand why you insist on blaming the victims of US aggression for resorting to violence when your country is still the greatest purveyor of violence in the world.

That is only because they CAN'T. Lol.

He's straddling both.

I've never tried that. I have no need for any poison drinks before I sleep. :D I really don't like alcohol much at all. It really makes me quite sick. Lol.

Warm milk and a Social Tea?

Also you are wrong. We get used by these dishonest POS after they BEG us for help and show us pictures of their dead children. We NEED to stop caring about them.

Forum List

Back