Jordan hanged the filthy suicide whore this morning.

Interviewed on Hannity tonight, Col Ralph Peters in talking about the ISIS killing of the Jordanian pilot gave the best analogy. His comment..."This is better than sex for ISIS, and it's easier on the goats..."

Interviewed on Hannity tonight, Col Ralph Peters in talking about the ISIS killing of the Jordanian pilot gave the best analogy. His comment..."This is better than sex for ISIS, and it's easier on the goats..."

Ha ha ha! The goats prolly smell better than that subhuman whore.

They should have cut her f***ing head off with a dull knife, the way the muslims do.

They should have cut her f***ing head off with a dull knife, the way the muslims do.

The best would be to capture an ISIS person(?) would be the best. The grinning ape with his arm round the captured pilot's neck comes to mind.
And parade him around the world's stage.

But of course our western culture won't do that.

Have you noticed the moral equivalence rearing its sanctimonious head on "our thread"? The image of the little girl napalmed in Vietnam comes to mind.

But yes, this evil death cult will recruit even more eager followers.

I'm rather amused at the outrage soaking a dude in petrol and setting him afire causes while burning people to death with WP or napalm gets no comment at all. Can't quite see the difference myself though I'm told there is one.

One thing is certain, Mindful will not explain it.

Last edited:
I'm rather amused at the outrage soaking a dude in petrol and setting him afire causes while burning people to death with WP or napalm gets no comment at all. Can't quite see the difference myself though I'm told there is one.

One thing is certain, Mindful will not explain it.

What's to explain? Your peculiar mindset?

Discuss, why don't you? Go on bare your soul, instead of putting the onus on me.

Who is stalking in the long grass now?

You are the one who mentioned 'moral equivalence'. That's what there is to explain, why one burning alive is more moral than the other.

The best would be to capture an ISIS person(?) would be the best. The grinning ape with his arm round the captured pilot's neck comes to mind.
And parade him around the world's stage.

But of course our western culture won't do that.
Yeah, it takes a real brave man to murder somebody with their hands tied behind their back. These animals need to be hunted down and killed. No quarter.

Once again the strange situation where killing up close is cowardly while killing at long range is brave.

I've never understood that one.

Yeah, it takes a real brave man to murder somebody with their hands tied behind their back. These animals need to be hunted down and killed. No quarter.
Would you like to borrow a rifle or do you have your own?

And you are trying to find the answers to your quest here?
You misunderstand, I know the answer, it is:

'It's okay when we do it.'

I just don't understand how people can be so lacking in self awareness.

Forum List

Back