Jon Voight : This is War

No wonder why his daughter hates his guts.
People who accept truth tend to make enemies of their own household. Jesus warned us that is the price
Oh, the blowhards are so incredible.

What happened between Angelina Jolie and her dad?

She is a nut case. She made out with her own brother married all sorts of weirdos Brad Pitt smartened up and left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And Pitt? He swings both ways too.

Ok. You wish

Jon Voight is like Clint Eastwood. Old school actors who actually have a backbone and say what they believe instead of bowing to the Hollywood Communists.
Old actors who disgrace themselves in their old age. You got that one right. Clint Eastwood lost a debate to an empty chair.

Clint Eastwood is one of the few in Hollywood who has balls to tell Democrats to go screw themselves. He told Hollywood too kiss his ass when they told him not to film his new movie Atlanta because of the abortion laws. Guess what. He’s filming in Atlanta.

His movies are nothing to write home about.

Clint Eastwood is a great actor and producer. He does have Oscar to prove it.

It seems that all the TDS parasites can do is fail much like their Democratic Party leadership.

Jon Voight has the right to free speech, that's what mostly infuriates the lefties...

Not at all! I will defend his right to make a complete fool of himself while he is politicking with Jane Fonda this week, and Trump next week! Hell, I not only support his right to do so, I encourage him to do so!

Your Democrats have been making complete asses of themselves for 3!years. Guess what. Get use to it. You Assholes got a whole lot more coming.

I’m not a Democrat. Far from it. I voted for Trump and think the Democrats are scumbags.

Trump is a lying, cheating dirtbag who bows to russia and putin and anyone who votes for him is a traitor and a scumbag.

STFU you liberal piece of shit. The only scumbags are you and your Democrats.

It seems that all the TDS parasites can do is fail much like their Democratic Party leadership.

Jon Voight has the right to free speech, that's what mostly infuriates the lefties...

Not at all! I will defend his right to make a complete fool of himself while he is politicking with Jane Fonda this week, and Trump next week! Hell, I not only support his right to do so, I encourage him to do so!

Your Democrats have been making complete asses of themselves for 3!years. Guess what. Get use to it. You Assholes got a whole lot more coming.

I’m not a Democrat. Far from it. I voted for Trump and think the Democrats are scumbags.

Trump is a lying, cheating dirtbag who bows to russia and putin and anyone who votes for him is a traitor and a scumbag.

Says the girly boi

Yeah. Run your mouth behind your computer. Typical liberal pussy

Says the girly boi

Says the guy who doesn't know how to type.

Says the girly boi

says the moron who is unable to debate any issue so she resorts to insults and personal attacks like the cowardly piece of conservative crap she is

D-list actor says what?!?

This is all...

f6d9339dc084c3b4e3b00232b0d5499b.jpg
Isn't that when he played a male prostitute?

This is all...

Might be.

The left has no one who could pull such a roll off.

They are all gay.

I have been curious of your age, based on your posts. I have narrowed it down to somewhere between 15 and 19.

And it is clear from yours that they still have not figured out how to extract your head from your ass.

After selling your soul to insurance for so long, you become a crusader.

You are pathetic.

This is all...

Might be.

They are all gay.

I have been curious of your age, based on your posts. I have narrowed it down to somewhere between 15 and 19.

And it is clear from yours that they still have not figured out how to extract your head from your ass.

You are pathetic.

"...leftists are gay"? That isn't even an insult. You really need to grow up guy.

This is all...

Might be.

They are all gay.

You are pathetic.

"...leftists are gay"? That isn't even an insult. You really need to grow up guy.

I am sorry....

You must have me confused with someone who cares if you live or die.

Says the girly boi

Is that the best you have. Your pathetic. Libtard.

Says the girly boi

Bear is not liberal.

You seem out of synch here.

Says the girly boi

Bear is not liberal.

You seem out of synch here.

He is going mental.

This is all...

I love how deranged conservative think.....

if a liberal actor says something that pisses them off cons mock and ridicule him as "just an actor whose opinions are worthless"

but when a loonytune deranged conservative actor says some deranged loonytune thing they demand RESPECT for his opinions.

voight is a piece of shit

conservatives are treasonous traitors

end of discussion.

:2up:......And now, this week on Wednesday, Jon Voight said this, Bless him

Legendary Hollywood actor Jon Voight ripped the Democrat Party in an interview published Wednesday, saying its lawmakers no longer represent the interests of the United States and the American people.
“I’m a big supporter of our president, and I feel that what has happened with the Democratic party is something that I’d never thought I’d see happen,” Voight, a staunch supporter of President Donald Trump, told The Hollywood Reporter.

“This is not the Democratic party of John Kennedy, who I was in support of,” added the Deliverance star.

Voight went on to say the Democrat Party was once home to “many heroes,” but no longer have any in its ranks today and decried what he called “slander and name-calling and lying” by its lawmakers.

“Somebody has to stand up and say that and punch back at that nonsense. This is not America. The Democratic party doesn’t represent America anymore,” the Academy Award-winner told the entertainment magazine....

read more here:

9 Oct 2019
Jon Voight: Democrat Party 'Doesn't Represent America Anymore'

He was an "A-List" actor who has just gotten older, as all actors do and when the get old, the parts dry up and they aren't heard from much after that.
Pick your current "A-List" actor and in a few decades, he or she will not be getting much in parts and the young people of that new generation will just shrug and say..."who?" and consider him or her to be some "D-List" actor.

Forum List

Back