Jon Stewart Takes on Betsy McCaughey and Death Panels

You're poking around in the dark with nebulous word games Frank.

Show us where "Dems consider eligibility for Medicare a terminal illness."

Please. And stop the word games. Just show us.

You said, Grassley voted for the Same thing!

You said it! Not me!

You said he voted for the same thing!

You said it! Not me!

Again, we get the Frankie song and dance.

I knew you couldn't back it up.

Same old Frank,

Different day.

You said it! Not me!

Again, we get the Frankie song and dance.

I knew you couldn't back it up.

Same old Frank,

Different day.

Are you embarrassed at how badly caught you are in your own statements?

Please tell me how the provision in the 2003 Bill which dealt only with patients with Terminal Illness is the same as the Current Bill which deals with Medicare Eligibility.

No more shucking and jiving, if you made a stupid statement admit it.

LOL

From people who can't tell the difference between Terminal Illness and Medicare Eligibility

:lol:
:lol::lol:

Are there differences in the exposure rate of seniors? Yes... 2003 bill revolved around hospice care, and the recent section is focused on all seniors. Is the language the same though? Yes.

The point is, they created a bill with similar intent. The only major difference is that the new health care reform is broader in reach. And guess what? When you remove the death panel language, all people are in favor of end of life planning and counseling from both sides of the isle.

Last edited:
I'm sitting here wondering if/how Frank supports himself. I mean critical thinking even extends to flipping hamburgers, you have to know when they are done.

Frank seems "well done".

She really looked like a moron in that debate.

You knew it was going to be bad when she showed up with a binder with 1/2 of the bill in it.

Watching her flip through that thing on national TV to try and find the relevant passages was just painful.

You don't see how funny it is that you have a problem with her referring to what the bill actually says?

You obviously didn't watch the interview.

I don't have a problem with her citing content. It was the delivery. When you are going on TV, it's pretty stupid to start flipping through 500 pages worth of material.

Especially when you can't find the citations and quotes you've referenced.

You knew it was going to be bad when she showed up with a binder with 1/2 of the bill in it.

Watching her flip through that thing on national TV to try and find the relevant passages was just painful.

You don't see how funny it is that you have a problem with her referring to what the bill actually says?

I don't have a problem with her citing content. It was the delivery. When you are going on TV, it's pretty stupid to start flipping through 500 pages worth of material.

What content was she going to cite? She [and the rest of wackos] got nothin'. And this works until you actually read the section that deals with it.........and then it bombs. I'm sure she could find them, but the Repubs don't want any of it recited on TV, oh noes!! People would hear it!!!!!

Last edited:
OK, so the Librul narrative is that there are no death Panels in the House bill, but the Senate is removing them anyway because Betsy was "destroyed" by Jon Lipschitz on a show on Comedy Central?

Is that it?

Oh right, and nobody listens to Sarah Palin
No, "the Senate" didn't remove it.

Chucky Grassley removed it with his Here's Some BullShit Now Chew On It" pull in the 6 member committee. Do you know who Chucky the Cheese Grassley is?

Do you know how he removed it? Did you know he voted FOR the same GD provision in 2003?

Here's a Dem who says that voting for a bill dealing only with Patients with Terminal Illness is the SAME PROVISION as one dealing with Medicare eligibility

Have you meet your own posts before?

Thus....the comedy. But comedy is not NEWS nor truth, its entertainment. I can understand why the dumb downed youth of this nation enjoy watching this Comedian, he is good at JOKING and SATIRE. But one must realize.....he does not claim to be presenting the truth......just his one sided opinion. He was on the political show CROSS FIRE a few years ago.......and he was so twisted in knotts he became angry and walked off the show, claiming that he was no ones DANCING MONKEY.....but indeed that's really what he is.....a DANCING MONKEY for the entertainment of the dumb youth of this nation. He has become rich dancing to their tune.

Last edited:
LOL

From people who can't tell the difference between Terminal Illness and Medicare Eligibility

Are there differences in the exposure rate of seniors? Yes... 2003 bill revolved around hospice care, and the recent section is focused on all seniors. Is the language the same though? Yes.

The point is, they created a bill with similar intent. The only major difference is that the new health care reform is broader in reach. And guess what? When you remove the death panel language, all people are in favor of end of life planning and counseling from both sides of the isle.

So Terminal Illness and Medicare Eligibility is the same thing, is that what you just said?

What content was she going to cite? She [and the rest of wackos] got nothin'. And this works until you actually read the section that deals with it.........and then it bombs. I'm sure she could find them, but the Repubs don't want any of it recited on TV, oh noes!! People would hear it!!!!!

Call you Senator and INSIST they put in a provision forcing seniors to meet with Practitioners, not necessarily doctors, to discuss EOL options every 5 years

yeah Frank, you don't have to be terminal to get the info/consult now...........

so you're ELIGIBLE and it's paid for before you get sick and/or too incompetent to make informed decisions.

There is no FORCE. There is COVERAGE. It is LIMITED to one consult in a period of FIVE YEARS.

If you CHOOSE it, it is COVERED.

yeah Frank, you don't have to be terminal to get the info/consult now...........

so you're ELIGIBLE and it's paid for before you get sick and/or too incompetent to make informed decisions.

There you go using logic and making sense again.

No soup for you!

You must really be hysterical over how the Senate took the provision out of their bill.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

This is a classic, CLASSIC Alinsky #5: Ridicule with a side order of Character Schmear.
It's still in the House Bill.

"We did not know if the finance bill had this in it, but Grassley is able to cancel it by himself. Other committee members have not commented on this."

"For the record there are still several health bills in Congress, the Dodd-Kennedy bill as well as several versions floating around the house leaving the possibility that this will survive."

And still you seem to writhe in glee at the misinformation.

Hurray! Grassley soothed the bedwetters about a mythical dragon he mythically slayed.

So wait. You're finally realizing there's a Death Panel in the House Bill?

Do insurance companies have one now?

So stop goofing off here and Call your Senator and INSIST they put in the EOL provision that applies to everyone eligible for Medicare! Just do it!

Forum List

Back