Jon Stewart Owns Fox News and Racists everywhere.

Try watching C-Span instead of Comedy Central and you might actually learn something.

Yup. They all seem to forget that Stewart is a COMEDIAN. He's looking for laughs and anyone who takes what he says seriously as an earth moving phenomenon is one funny idiot.

Stewart owns nothing but the laughs he gets at Comedy Central. Get it? Comedy Central.

Good grief.

Hey, if you can find a poll that puts Obama at the top and Reagan at the bottom...trot that bad boy right out! I showed you the Quinnipiac poll. They're rather well respected and certainly not conservatively biased. Think you can do better? Balls in your court, Bodey!

Cough cough...

Well, actually, in the last presidential election, their end polls, in aggregate, which is how you measure performance after the fact, had a slight Conservative mathematical bias:

Statistikhengst s ELECTORAL POLITICS - 2013 and beyond The moment of truth how did the pollsters do

I quote:

"Hand in hand with NYT or CBS is often Quinnipiac:

Quinnipiac (NYT/CBS):

StatePollsterPollster MarginActual MarginBiasBias (simplified)
OhioQuinnipiac / NYT / CBSD +5D +2,97D +2,03D +2
FloridaQuinnipiac / NYT / CBSD +1D +0,88D +0,120
New York*QuinnipiacD +28D +28,13R +0,130
VirginiaQuinnipiac / NYT / CBSD +2D +3,87R +1,87R +2
ConnecticutQuinnipiacD +14D +17,33R +3,33R +3
New Jersey*QuinnipiacD +8D +17,68R +9,68R +10
Bias (ALL)R +2,17
Bias (3 battlegrounds)R +0,66
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

As is the case with Marist, Quinnipiac has hooked up with a major newspaper and a major news network (NYT and CBS) to produce polling. There were 5 end polls, 3 were from battleground states.

Two big points here:

-Quinnipiac absolutely nailed the margin in Florida and New York.

-Though it has a conservative bias of R +2.17 for the 5 polls combined, among the three battlegrounds (Ohio, Florida and Virginia), its bias is absolute null. This is the only pollster to have acheived this mark, but then again, Quinnipiac only put out results for 3 of 12 battlegrounds. What "skewed" the results were the terrible poll numbers out of New Jersey (R +10!), which happened to a number of pollsters, most likely because of hurricane Sandy.

But just as was the case with Marist, no Liberal bias to be seen here!

Here is how Quinnipiac looks on a bias-map:

2012+QUINNIPIAC+END+POLLS+vs.+actual+results.png

You know what's telling? How many liberals get the bulk of their news from a comedian.

as opposed to how many right-wingers voted for a former actor?

You know you've lost the point when you seriously try comparing Jon Stewart to Ronald Reagan.

man the left is ugly because the people DON'T love their Dear leader as they figured they would and should...and they frikken voted in a Community AGITATOR who never worked a REAL JOB in his life, was a lowly State senator from one of the most CORRUPTED State government in the country, I know this because I grew up in Illinois. He was a Junior freaking Senator in Congress who only had 144 DAYS under his belt before he decided we needed to be blessed with him as President. And I recall, Reagan was a GOVERNEOR of a STATE before he ran for President. And so was Sarah Palin, George Bush and Obama was a Nobody. He was a "guest lecturer" at the University of Chicago and they bestowed him the title PROFESSOR. how so lovely eh, my Niece had to go through eight to ten Years of schooling to BECOME A PROGRESSOR..... so how unbelievably ugly the left has become they see their party is not the ACCEPTED one with their junk visions they all say is what's in EVERYONES best interest...and they have no pricibles, honor or an honest bone in their bodies. And we also found out they aren't LOYAL to anyone either. They kicked ole Hill under the bus for the black guy who just so "conveniently" leaves out HE IS HALF WHITE...they stand up for Women all right as long as it's for abortion, free birth control, operations for someone to freaking cut their penis off and become a woman, etc etc etc...they were roaring lions with Bush now look them sniveling sheep who just marches like good little sheep to anything their party wants and question NOTHING if it's good for the rest of us or the country....it's the saddest thing I've watch over the years when there was a real Democrat party that had honor...Now we have a President who won lie of the year and they still stand up for the lowlife especially when he act like nothing more than a common street thug.

And this rant has exactly what to do with the OP?

BTW, here is the OP:

Jon Stewart Owns Fox News and Racists everywhere. US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

The point of his entire segment and tuesday show was that they are two very different worlds that black people and white people live in.

Being from St. Louis, I know just how bad County cops are. Ferguson cops are the worst. I have family in North County and for years talked about how bad the Ferguson cops were. This was just the apex of the situation.

You sit there and try to justify an unarmed black man without fail that the person doing the shooting must have been justified because in your head, you believe every black man is a threat to your life. Because of that, no matter what the situation, you're happy it happened.

As yourself this. Why have Ferguson cops not released the dashcam footage or audio from the police cruizer but instead release the "strong-arm robbery" footage? Because they want to justify what they did and don't want to be questioned on their tactics. People who like what they are doing.

I had a black friend in high school who came over to my house and while hanging out in my front yard, a cop pulled up and started to aggresively question why he was there. I told him he was with me but that didn't matter. Asked for his ID and everything. I lived in a predominantly white neighborhood and the cop said "well we had a report of suspicious activity in the area" to justify the stop. I asked myself "Why is this suspicious?" Then I remember the venomous racism in my neighborhood.

So I would suspect many of you live in predominantly white neighborhoods. When you see a black person or a group of black men on the sidewalk, do you just call the police? And if so, why? Because they are a threat? Why are they a threat if they are walking on a public sidewalk? While obviously none of you will admit it, if you are thinking you would call the cops, you are part of the problem. Just because a person has a certain skin color doesn't mean they are a threat to you.

You know what's telling? How many liberals get the bulk of their news from a comedian.

Former is the key word...

He was the last good governor California has had...

again. in your opinion.

but i've personally never seen anyone act as unethically, illegally and stupidly and have people panting about what a good job they did.

You either choose to forget or are still in denial with regards to Carter, who is now 2nd to Oblammer as the worst POTUS of all time...

Please list the past California governors that have done a better job...

again. in your opinion.

but i've personally never seen anyone act as unethically, illegally and stupidly and have people panting about what a good job they did.

You either choose to forget or are still in denial with regards to Carter, who is now 2nd to Oblammer as the worst POTUS of all time...

Carter wasn't a good president. He was, however, better than Bush, imo. (And trust me, I DON'T like Carter).

You know you've lost the point when you seriously try comparing Jon Stewart to Ronald Reagan.

man the left is ugly because the people DON'T love their Dear leader as they figured they would and should...and they frikken voted in a Community AGITATOR who never worked a REAL JOB in his life, was a lowly State senator from one of the most CORRUPTED State government in the country, I know this because I grew up in Illinois. He was a Junior freaking Senator in Congress who only had 144 DAYS under his belt before he decided we needed to be blessed with him as President. And I recall, Reagan was a GOVERNEOR of a STATE before he ran for President. And so was Sarah Palin, George Bush and Obama was a Nobody. He was a "guest lecturer" at the University of Chicago and they bestowed him the title PROFESSOR. how so lovely eh, my Niece had to go through eight to ten Years of schooling to BECOME A PROGRESSOR..... so how unbelievably ugly the left has become they see their party is not the ACCEPTED one with their junk visions they all say is what's in EVERYONES best interest...and they have no pricibles, honor or an honest bone in their bodies. And we also found out they aren't LOYAL to anyone either. They kicked ole Hill under the bus for the black guy who just so "conveniently" leaves out HE IS HALF WHITE...they stand up for Women all right as long as it's for abortion, free birth control, operations for someone to freaking cut their penis off and become a woman, etc etc etc...they were roaring lions with Bush now look them sniveling sheep who just marches like good little sheep to anything their party wants and question NOTHING if it's good for the rest of us or the country....it's the saddest thing I've watch over the years when there was a real Democrat party that had honor...Now we have a President who won lie of the year and they still stand up for the lowlife especially when he act like nothing more than a common street thug.

And this rant has exactly what to do with the OP?

BTW, here is the OP:

Jon Stewart Owns Fox News and Racists everywhere. US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

her post was also meaningless because it is nonsense.....

The point of his entire segment and tuesday show was that they are two very different worlds that black people and white people live in.

Being from St. Louis, I know just how bad County cops are. Ferguson cops are the worst. I have family in North County and for years talked about how bad the Ferguson cops were. This was just the apex of the situation.

You sit there and try to justify an unarmed black man without fail that the person doing the shooting must have been justified because in your head, you believe every black man is a threat to your life. Because of that, no matter what the situation, you're happy it happened.

As yourself this. Why have Ferguson cops not released the dashcam footage or audio from the police cruizer but instead release the "strong-arm robbery" footage? Because they want to justify what they did and don't want to be questioned on their tactics. People who like what they are doing.

I had a black friend in high school who came over to my house and while hanging out in my front yard, a cop pulled up and started to aggresively question why he was there. I told him he was with me but that didn't matter. Asked for his ID and everything. I lived in a predominantly white neighborhood and the cop said "well we had a report of suspicious activity in the area" to justify the stop. I asked myself "Why is this suspicious?" Then I remember the venomous racism in my neighborhood.

So I would suspect many of you live in predominantly white neighborhoods. When you see a black person or a group of black men on the sidewalk, do you just call the police? And if so, why? Because they are a threat? Why are they a threat if they are walking on a public sidewalk? While obviously none of you will admit it, if you are thinking you would call the cops, you are part of the problem. Just because a person has a certain skin color doesn't mean they are a threat to you.

When a black liberal like Juan Williams says that he's afraid of young black males in his neighborhood (Washington, DC) is HE being a racist?

At what point does the behavior of young black men become the problem?

When I lived in Boston...I lived in a mostly black neighborhood (Dorchester) and would avoid groups of young black men on the sidewalk. When I would visit Southie I would also avoid groups of young white men on the sidewalk. My actions in either case were not racist...they were the result of learned behavior. Groups of young men of any color are potential trouble.

again. in your opinion.

Carter wasn't a good president. He was, however, better than Bush, imo. (And trust me, I DON'T like Carter).
Carter was another one who was in over their heads.

Bush WAS A governor of a state the makes him as well as Palin way more qualified to run a country than this man/boy you stuck on us and even Hillary. Her Qualifications are not better than Obama. with her she can claim she rode her hubby President coat tails to get into government and she was given a job to drop out of the Presidential race so it could go to the THUG Obama, with a promise of a high position in government. so she was anointed SOS ....and she wasn't qualified for that either

being from st louis you should also know about the massively disproportionate amount of crime that negroes commit there.

He answers everyone of Fox News and the parroting racists on USMB with the facts like yes, Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton have spoke out against gang crime in Chicago and how ignorant the conversation on the right is with the best closing line ever:

"You're tired of hearing about it, imagine how F***ing tired it is living it."

BOOM!!

Race Off - The Daily Show - Video Clip Comedy Central

Jon Stewart is a comedian. He doesn't know shit. He doesn't have to know shit, it isn't his job. The fact that you morons kept quoting comedians like him makes YOU the joke.

don't have time now to watch the whole thing so this is a bookmark post

but

:lol:

one black guy gets killed and al is on his way to stir up the hate

50 kill each other of the weekend and al takes a nap

He answers everyone of Fox News and the parroting racists on USMB with the facts like yes, Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton have spoke out against gang crime in Chicago and how ignorant the conversation on the right is with the best closing line ever:

"You're tired of hearing about it, imagine how F***ing tired it is living it."

BOOM!!

Race Off - The Daily Show - Video Clip Comedy Central

Jon Stewart is a comedian. He doesn't know shit. He doesn't have to know shit, it isn't his job. The fact that you morons kept quoting comedians like him makes YOU the joke.

Got the following in an email.it was unattributed. I know my friend didn't write it, so I'll just go with Anonymous.

Television in the modern day serves four primary purposes:

1) To make White people look bad.

2) To make non-Whites (especially Negroes) look good.

3) To promote a thoroughly Social-Marxist or Politically Correct agenda(race-mixing, homosexuality, hyper-sexualization, globalism, feminism etc.)

4) To coerce people into purchasing things they don't need.(via incessant advertsing/commercial, so-called info-mercials, etc.)

In a general way it also serves, even as it achieves all those goals noted above, as a tool of mass-distraction to keep the Herd mesmerized and glued to a programming schedule of absolute mind-rot that should insult the intelligence of any thinking person day and night.

I laugh when they post stuff from some stupid comedian as if the people in this country gives a crap. But then they wail and accuse everyone of listening to Rush Limbaugh and watching Fox News. I hate PmsNbc but I don't OBSESS over them. what burns the left is FOX is the number one watched news station and none of the left leaning Pravda Stations like Cnn (the commie new network) Abc ( the all Barack channel) Cbs, ( I think a good name for is, continues bull shit station,) can hold a candle up to them...

Poor Stewart he must be getting desperate he has to hammer on a News channel
He's laughing all the way to the bank. :D Too bad conservatives are inherently unfunny when they try to be...but hysterically funny when laughed at.

Maybe libs should be permanently relegated to the stage, the lime light and the greasepaint!

And maybe the matters of leading this country back from the brink of disaster should only be trusted to Conservatives.

Yeah, I think Stewart is clever. But I want serious people leading the country and I want intelligent, fair minded, American loving, commentators commenting on the news.

Leave the yucks to the Liberal Shmucks!

Can't wait for 2016 when America will go for an enjoyable and therapeutic Cruz.

Forum List

Back