Jon Stewart Owns Fox News and Racists everywhere.

He answers everyone of Fox News and the parroting racists on USMB with the facts like yes, Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton have spoke out against gang crime in Chicago and how ignorant the conversation on the right is with the best closing line ever:

"You're tired of hearing about it, imagine how F***ing tired it is living it."

BOOM!!

Race Off - The Daily Show - Video Clip Comedy Central
Wow! That was spot on!

Try watching C-Span instead of Comedy Central and you might actually learn something.

I doubt you even know what we are talking about, or did you catch the segment we are referring to?

No? Surprise, surprise.

DId you know that Mark Twain was considered a comedian in his day?

Ever hear of Will Rogers?

No? Surprise, surprise again.

Sorry, I don't watch, Comedy Central. Last night I was watching the IRS hearings on C-Span. Probably not "light and fluffy" enough for you intellectuals though...:dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno:

because only intellectuals watch C-Span...intellectuals that are so into intelligentsia they post only on USMB, home of the greatest IQ's in the nation...

Try watching C-Span instead of Comedy Central and you might actually learn something.

I doubt you even know what we are talking about, or did you catch the segment we are referring to?

No? Surprise, surprise.

Sorry, I don't watch, Comedy Central. Last night I was watching the IRS hearings on C-Span. Probably not "light and fluffy" enough for you intellectuals though...:dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno:

because only intellectuals watch C-Span...intellectuals that are so into intelligentsia they post only on USMB, home of the greatest IQ's in the nation...

Hey, it's okay, Moonie...some people read grown up stuff...some read comic books. Don't ever be ashamed of who you are!!!

No? Surprise, surprise.

you think those hearings are something of value?

You know what's telling? How many liberals get the bulk of their news from a comedian.

as opposed to how many right-wingers voted for a former actor?

You know what's sad, Jillian? How that former actor was so much more of a leader than our current President.

in your opinion. i think the man who brought the radical religious right to the table and busted the air traffic controllers union was a nightmare. so i guess it depends on one's perspective.

i'll also go further and say that the partisan spew orchestrated by him and the late lee atwater are the root cause of a good deal of the problems in our country at the present time.

No? Surprise, surprise.

Hey, it's okay, Moonie...some people read grown up stuff...some read comic books. Don't ever be ashamed of who you are!!!

The next time I read about ancient sociology I will have a wet dream just for you...

You know what's telling? How many liberals get the bulk of their news from a comedian.

You know what's sad, Jillian? How that former actor was so much more of a leader than our current President.
Yes...he led our Marines into Beirut and led the survivors out. He led us into an illegal amnesty....he led us into propping up what later became AQ to help death squads in Latin America.

He was quite the leader....when he remembered to lead.

No? Surprise, surprise.

Answer my question. Will Rogers, Mark Twain...do you know how they became famous? Not from droning on at a podium in front of a camera.

And while I am it, do you recall the thorn in Dick Nixon's side in the early 1970's? It was the Smothers Brothers.

They hit so hard on Watergate that CBS shut down their show on several occasions. Censored them.

Thank God for Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert and Bill Maher.

How come the far ugly right doesn't have any comedians?

Yet still screwed the common citizen...

When all is said and done the common citizen will have been served far better by Dutch Reagan than by Barry Obama. It's why Reagan is viewed as the greatest post WWII President and why Obama is rated as one of the worst.

Yet still screwed the common citizen...

When all is said and done the common citizen will have been served far better by Dutch Reagan than by Barry Obama. It's why Reagan is viewed as the greatest post WWII President and why Obama is rated as one of the worst.

again. in your opinion. history does not bear out your assertion.

Yes...he led our Marines into Beirut and led the survivors out. He led us into an illegal amnesty....he led us into propping up what later became AQ to help death squads in Latin America.

Oh you DON'T mean that little ol' Iran Contra Affair, now do you?

No? Surprise, surprise.

Answer my question. Will Rogers, Mark Twain...do you know how they became famous? Not from droning on at a podium in front of a camera.

And while I am it, do you recall the thorn in Dick Nixon's side in the early 1970's? It was the Smothers Brothers.

They hit so hard on Watergate that CBS shut down their show on several occasions. Censored them.

Thank God for Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert and Bill Maher.

How come the far ugly right doesn't have any comedians?

Hmmm...because we're not getting stoned and watching Comedy Central?

I just enjoyed his continual reference to his will when he said Well over and over..and his speech writers that plagiarized Washington's inaugural address...

Forum List

Back