Jon Stewart Owns Fox News and Racists everywhere.

JFK_USA

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2009
He answers everyone of Fox News and the parroting racists on USMB with the facts like yes, Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton have spoke out against gang crime in Chicago and how ignorant the conversation on the right is with the best closing line ever:

"You're tired of hearing about it, imagine how F***ing tired it is living it."

BOOM!!

Race Off - The Daily Show - Video Clip Comedy Central

He answers everyone of Fox News and the parroting racists on USMB with the facts like yes, Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton have spoke out against gang crime in Chicago and how ignorant the conversation on the right is with the best closing line ever:

"You're tired of hearing about it, imagine how F***ing tired it is living it."

BOOM!!

Race Off - The Daily Show - Video Clip Comedy Central

Spot on. Caught that tonight, too. It was a brilliant piece.

He does own O'Reilly and Hannity.

That quote of Hannity saying he gets out of his car and pulls his shirt up to show the police officer he's carrying was hilarious. Hannity is a fucking sociopathic narcissistic idiot.

We happenend to catch the rerun tonight in our hotel room. As always, he was spot on but most of the RW's here would have the courage to watch it. Too much truth in one place.

He really nailed Hannity - among others.

Oh, and I had forgotten that Ben Carson has said he has been a victim racial stereotyping. RWs hated Obama saying that but they don't mind that bit of truth coming from a soon-to-be failed prez candidate on the right.

Also should be noted that he always shows the RW point of view.

You know what's telling? How many liberals get the bulk of their news from a comedian.

That's a pretty dumb lie but if you watched it, you would see that Stewart gives equal time to RW nutters like OReilly, Hannity and, in this case, Ben Carson.

Quit whining and inform yourself.

You know what's telling? How many liberals get the bulk of their news from a comedian.

They feel that the black community should be able to burn, kill and scream racist shit to us. FUCK YOU OP!!!!!

Liberal are fools.

Have you noticed your own sig?

If you have a moment, read it and stop lying.

859f57e1ec4eec7ea03f8181a1c3e52b.jpg

Try watching C-Span instead of Comedy Central and you might actually learn something.

I doubt you even know what we are talking about, or did you catch the segment we are referring to?

No? Surprise, surprise.

DId you know that Mark Twain was considered a comedian in his day?

Ever hear of Will Rogers?

No? Surprise, surprise again.

Try watching C-Span instead of Comedy Central and you might actually learn something.

I doubt you even know what we are talking about, or did you catch the segment we are referring to?

No? Surprise, surprise.

DId you know that Mark Twain was considered a comedian in his day?

Ever hear of Will Rogers?

No? Surprise, surprise again.

Sorry, I don't watch, Comedy Central. Last night I was watching the IRS hearings on C-Span. Probably not "light and fluffy" enough for you intellectuals though...:dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno:

C-Span would be tough for someone like you, Moonie...they don't have someone telling you what to think...

Forum List

Back